CAL CITY MX PARK TRACK CHANGES!!

Edited Date/Time 2/2/2012 10:09pm
We are excited to announce the completion of phase one of the new track design! We have been very busy this week working on the new track flow and will be ready for regular practice hours this week!
For the next several weeks we will continue to make changes and improvements until all phases are completed in time for our Spring Series. This would be the time to come out for practice and give us your input and ideas! We value your business. So come be the first to practice on the new Cal City MX Park track!
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
9am-4pm

Thank you for your patience during this transition period.
Cal City MX Park Staff
|
Hallzilla
2/1/2012 8:15pm
Hey John
Does my sig pic look familiar ? Thanks for the update, My wrist is feelin better and will be out to see you guys soon !
Deetsmx
2/1/2012 8:42pm
You guys have a nice set up out there, wish it was a bit closer for me.
Hallzilla
2/2/2012 3:19pm
Deetsmx wrote:
Hey bro, I have a friend who lives in Visalia, maybe the 2 of you could carpool out sometime, cause he says the same thing. It's a 2 hour + drive for me also.
Deetsmx
2/2/2012 3:43pm
Deetsmx wrote:
Hallzilla wrote:
Hey bro, I have a friend who lives in Visalia, maybe the 2 of you could carpool out sometime, cause he says the same thing. It's...
Hey bro, I have a friend who lives in Visalia, maybe the 2 of you could carpool out sometime, cause he says the same thing. It's a 2 hour + drive for me also.
Who is your buddy? I know most people in this area that ride so I probably know him. I've been out there a couple of times and the drive really isn't that bad but it does take up most of the day when I go so I prefer to stay in the area in order to be back home right after lunch. I was thinking about trying to head out there within the next month or two.

The Shop

Hallzilla
2/2/2012 9:24pm
Deetsmx wrote:
Hallzilla wrote:
Hey bro, I have a friend who lives in Visalia, maybe the 2 of you could carpool out sometime, cause he says the same thing. It's...
Deetsmx wrote:
Who is your buddy? I know most people in this area that ride so I probably know him. I've been out there a couple of times...
Who is your buddy? I know most people in this area that ride so I probably know him. I've been out there a couple of times and the drive really isn't that bad but it does take up most of the day when I go so I prefer to stay in the area in order to be back home right after lunch. I was thinking about trying to head out there within the next month or two.
Mike Keline ..... We in our 40's Smile and he's not as serious as some of us, but he likes Cal city alot !
KBehlingMX
2/2/2012 10:09pm
I'm also in Visalia, we've shared a few stone spray sandwhiches over the last few years...

I think you know my neighbor who rides fairly well now too, Aston, Englishman with a 350SXF. Moto road trips may be in order.

Post a reply to: CAL CITY MX PARK TRACK CHANGES!!

The Latest