Byrne Riding CRF450 in Aust Super-X

Styler
Edited Date/Time 1/12/2012 8:40am
Dunno if its been posted here yet but heres the link
http://www.superx.com.au/news/article/Australian-supercross-legend-Mich…
|
jackson222
10/20/2009 11:20pm
As far as I know the contract is an Australian Super X deal only, leaving him open to sign with any team and any brand in the states.
If he does not find a deal for the US in time I'd assume he will re-sign with the Honda Australia team to do the nationals out here.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
10/20/2009 11:54pm
jackson222 wrote:
As far as I know the contract is an Australian Super X deal only, leaving him open to sign with any team and any brand in...
As far as I know the contract is an Australian Super X deal only, leaving him open to sign with any team and any brand in the states.
If he does not find a deal for the US in time I'd assume he will re-sign with the Honda Australia team to do the nationals out here.
Makes sense. From what I understand the economy isn't quite as bad down there? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the information I was given.
Preset
10/21/2009 2:26am
kevin204 wrote:
Makes sense. From what I understand the economy isn't quite as bad down there? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the information I was given.
That's what they keep telling us but it still looks like shit from where I'm standing Unsure

The Shop

jackson222
10/21/2009 2:52am
kevin204 wrote:
Preset wrote:
That's what they keep telling us but it still looks like shit from where I'm standing Unsure
Yeah our Prime Minister is pretty much sucking his own nuts if you ask me, has poured money into peoples pockets to "stimulate the economy" when he should've just let it go then come back on its own.
Now we are going to paying off billions in debt for the next 10 years, taxes will rise and things will probably end up worse. Oh well.
Loose
10/21/2009 2:59am
jackson222 wrote:
As far as I know the contract is an Australian Super X deal only, leaving him open to sign with any team and any brand in...
That would be a tragedy.
I'm looking forward to seeing him in Brisbane but if he can't get a ride in the US for next year then things must be pretty bad.
jackson222
10/21/2009 3:03am
jackson222 wrote:
Loose wrote:
That would be a tragedy. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Brisbane but if he can't get a ride in the US for next year...
That would be a tragedy.
I'm looking forward to seeing him in Brisbane but if he can't get a ride in the US for next year then things must be pretty bad.
Things are obviously this bad, guys like Byrne, Tedesco and many more can't even get rides.
One guy I'm really pulling for to get a ride is Reardon, I think he can have a breakout year in the states this year and he deserves to get on a good team. Hope it happens.
Motodude
10/21/2009 4:00am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2009 4:01am
kevin204 wrote:
Preset wrote:
jackson222 wrote:
Yeah our Prime Minister is pretty much sucking his own nuts if you ask me, has poured money into peoples pockets to "stimulate the economy" when...
Yeah our Prime Minister is pretty much sucking his own nuts if you ask me, has poured money into peoples pockets to "stimulate the economy" when he should've just let it go then come back on its own.
Now we are going to paying off billions in debt for the next 10 years, taxes will rise and things will probably end up worse. Oh well.
You should know this happens everytime a Labor government gets into power. Look at the shit of a mess they have the states in. Pitty Costello quit.
Huckster
10/21/2009 4:13am
Preset wrote:
jackson222 wrote:
Yeah our Prime Minister is pretty much sucking his own nuts if you ask me, has poured money into peoples pockets to "stimulate the economy" when...
Motodude wrote:
You should know this happens everytime a Labor government gets into power. Look at the shit of a mess they have the states in. Pitty Costello...
You should know this happens everytime a Labor government gets into power. Look at the shit of a mess they have the states in. Pitty Costello quit.
yea because all our problems just appeared Jan 09......
41NDT
10/21/2009 4:19am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:51am
Preset wrote:
jackson222 wrote:
Motodude wrote:
You should know this happens everytime a Labor government gets into power. Look at the shit of a mess they have the states in. Pitty Costello...
bingo Motodude
X2
Old pigeon toes has been overseas more than he has been in this country.
WIth our dollar going gang busters against the US dollar and tipped to go over the $1 mark it might not be that good of an investment for Bubba (aka so&so) to come here he might want to get paid in Aus dollars
googs
10/21/2009 1:51pm
Preset wrote:
jackson222 wrote:
Motodude wrote:
costello was a smug asshole.............glad he's gone........didn't pick you for a "little johny man"...must live on the north side of sydney.........SmileSmile

stimulation works for me.........Smile
mxmaniac08
10/21/2009 2:17pm
jackson222 wrote:
Motodude wrote:
googs wrote:
costello was a smug asshole.............glad he's gone........didn't pick you for a "little johny man"...must live on the north side of sydney.........SmileSmile

x2.. Little johnny did everything in power to pull the $$$$$ from my pocket being a construction worker. Who introduced GST?
jackson222
10/21/2009 2:23pm
jackson222 wrote:
Motodude wrote:
googs wrote:

It will work for you now, in a few years time when we are paying off these massive budget deficits and everything goes up, then we will see how well its working for you. A few hundred bucks here and there won't mean anything then.
And history will repeat itself, a Liberal government will have to come in and clean up the mess.
googs
10/21/2009 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:52am
jackson222 wrote:
It will work for you now, in a few years time when we are paying off these massive budget deficits and everything goes up, then we...
It will work for you now, in a few years time when we are paying off these massive budget deficits and everything goes up, then we will see how well its working for you. A few hundred bucks here and there won't mean anything then.
And history will repeat itself, a Liberal government will have to come in and clean up the mess.
Ha Smile you are deluded (how old R U ?)......do you realise how much influence our government has over our collective economic well being?

Very little mate ...there are much larger forces at work on a global scale...

I didn't have a problem either way with the stimulus....the government made a decision at the time based on the best info available.....sure it may be a Phug up !....only time will tell.

and yes who gave us the GST???.....what a phug up that was eh? "little johnny abbott and lou costello"

keep your'e liberal politics off a moto MB ............and same to you motodud..........

Nikhil
10/21/2009 5:17pm
Bummer that MC is out, but glad to see Byrne with a ride.
Preset
10/21/2009 5:52pm
Nikhil wrote:
Bummer that MC is out, but glad to see Byrne with a ride.
I'm glad I get to see Burner ride in Australia again.Hopefully he will sort something out before A1.
I'm bummed that I dont get to see MC ride though.
Why isn't he riding?

Couldn't agree more about the politics crap Googs.
P
10/21/2009 6:54pm
He can still run the 250F class if he wants to can't he?

P

Post a reply to: Byrne Riding CRF450 in Aust Super-X

The Latest