By request here are my favorite pics of the talented but troubled Jason Lawrence

johansen
10/24/2011 2:58pm
stangkag wrote:
For those of us who are fairly new to Vital and the sport of MX and SX...Why did he quit racing and why is he apparently...
For those of us who are fairly new to Vital and the sport of MX and SX...Why did he quit racing and why is he apparently a big douche? Pics only - he looks bad ass, Im headed to youtube now Smile

What did he do that everyone hates him for?
He is the Hank Moody of motocross. People focus on the bad things he have done but he actually seem like a good kid. Donating money to the Magoo fund and asterix, lending bike parts to Tyler Wharton when his bike broke etc etc.

Has one of the coolest riding styles out there in my opinion.
" class="img-fluid" />
stangkag
10/24/2011 3:30pm
Thanks, yea he seems like a pretty cool kid in this interview. Sounds like Cali worked him over hahaha.
10/24/2011 3:56pm
I would have loved to hang out with him in his prime and pull all of his leftover wool and smoke the resin.Laughing
mxpunk
10/24/2011 5:00pm
stangkag wrote:
For those of us who are fairly new to Vital and the sport of MX and SX...Why did he quit racing and why is he apparently...
For those of us who are fairly new to Vital and the sport of MX and SX...Why did he quit racing and why is he apparently a big douche? Pics only - he looks bad ass, Im headed to youtube now Smile

What did he do that everyone hates him for?
he got in trouble, went to jail, came out and rode 2010 A1 opener but fizzled out after that.

people think he's a douche because he was super talented but would do stupid stuff like get arrested, drugs, etc..he essentially threw away his career.

was supposed to make a comeback this year but it never happened. sucks..

if you're from the area like i am you've probably heard all the stories lol...

The Shop

Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
10/24/2011 5:55pm
No one has pics of J Law taking out RD?
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
10/24/2011 6:31pm
spyder wrote:
This was such a fantastic corner, and Lawrence was absolutely hauling through it! I remember physically shaking my head while watching the telecast at how fast...
This was such a fantastic corner, and Lawrence was absolutely hauling through it! I remember physically shaking my head while watching the telecast at how fast he was going through it, and the other identical corner.
I believe that was the TP199 designed track, but not positive. Does anyone know the dates and tracks that TP, K-dub and LaRocco designed. Those were...
I believe that was the TP199 designed track, but not positive. Does anyone know the dates and tracks that TP, K-dub and LaRocco designed. Those were all awesome! i'd like to find videos of any of those.
I remember thinking the same thing - he absolutely railed that turn all night. If memory serves, that was the TP designed St. Louis track in...
I remember thinking the same thing - he absolutely railed that turn all night. If memory serves, that was the TP designed St. Louis track in either '09 or '10.
Yep, that was '09 at the crazy TP designed St. Louis track and I'm proud to say that I snapped off the bottom image. Due to the design of this turn and a few others, the bikes were getting almost completely compressed and would occasionally rebound so quickly that riders would be kicked off of their seats as they exited.

Post a reply to: By request here are my favorite pics of the talented but troubled Jason Lawrence

The Latest