Bulgarian GP

rmpilot
4/20/2014 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2014 8:38pm
is it just me or does that look like it might be the best track out there?
|
JB479
4/20/2014 11:31pm
Tracked looked unreal!

Anyone have more information on Arnuad Tonus?

Only started following the GP's closely this year..

His style and technique looks really good! Very smooth…

The Pass he made on Tixier in the first moto around outside, he made it look so easy.

Would he suit a 450? looks quite tall.
ayearinmx
4/20/2014 11:37pm
JB479 wrote:
Tracked looked unreal! Anyone have more information on Arnuad Tonus? Only started following the GP's closely this year.. His style and technique looks really good! Very...
Tracked looked unreal!

The Pass he made on Tixier in the first moto around outside, he made it look so easy.

short video with Arnaud...
jamma10
4/21/2014 3:13am
JB479 wrote:
Tracked looked unreal! Anyone have more information on Arnuad Tonus? Only started following the GP's closely this year.. His style and technique looks really good! Very...
Tracked looked unreal!

He's been around for a while. He was 16th in 2009, 7th in 2010, 5th in 2011 and probably would have been a championship contender in '12 and '13 but he broke a leg before the start of 2012 season, then again at the 2012 MXdN at Lommel (during the qualification race I believe?) and complications with the healing process ruined his entire 2013 season.

He's raced a 450 at the MXdN for Switzerland a few times I think, certainly in 2011 n France and I think he was on a 450 in Lommel when he got injured.

The Shop

JonnyDH84
4/21/2014 4:18am
line-up wrote:
You will like next one Holland in two weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UheZGL1fA2E
rmpilot wrote:
the gp's have so many good things but they seem to be screwing so much up at the same time.
Tbh the major issue is the tv presentation they go to all these amazing places and somehow manage to make it look dull on tv.
rmpilot
4/21/2014 5:01pm
line-up wrote:
You will like next one Holland in two weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UheZGL1fA2E
rmpilot wrote:
the gp's have so many good things but they seem to be screwing so much up at the same time.
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Tbh the major issue is the tv presentation they go to all these amazing places and somehow manage to make it look dull on tv.
that's true, I really don't like those announcers
PressPassP
4/21/2014 5:34pm
rmpilot wrote:
JonnyDH84 wrote:
rmpilot wrote:
that's true, I really don't like those announcers
A lot of you guys don't like the presentation,I can relate to that as your AMA has some "lively" commentry,and Iv'e noticed that whe the talking stops you can hear way more bike noise which gives a better atmosphere

Malin knows his stuff more than anyone,we should get an American in the box with him to bounce off.This GP sadly was spoiled by the weather,the first MX1 race was strung out too and made it hard to talk about,it's usuallt a real past pace there,line-up says,Valkensvard will be good

Post a reply to: Bulgarian GP

The Latest