Budd's Creek Jonathan Beasely In the News

DonM
4/1/2016 1:07pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Both were major atrocities ,but you just cant put them on equal terms. But back to JB, Beasely is one of the good guys and should...
Both were major atrocities ,but you just cant put them on equal terms.

But back to JB, Beasely is one of the good guys and should be able to fly what he wants......
JQ wrote:
That's right. Nazism only lasted about a decade, and the atrocities began towards the end of their era. Slavery was legal in America for about 250...
That's right. Nazism only lasted about a decade, and the atrocities began towards the end of their era. Slavery was legal in America for about 250 years, affecting the lives of millions of people. You are right, you really can't compare the two.
250 years eh....
4/1/2016 1:15pm
Beasley is a cool dude.
I see he has played down the original theme of "Buddsfest" scheduled for the week of 4/20...that alone ought to get the old conservative moto fans "fired up." LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

NetMXer
4/1/2016 1:51pm
Jonathan is a history major and has even lectured at local schools on US history. I'm sure he probably knows a little more about US history than someone from Finland.
bob567
4/1/2016 2:02pm
There are more slaves in america today than any other time in history. It not like Beasley was flying a "legalize prostitution and crack" flag.
Tracktor
4/1/2016 2:38pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
I have to respectfully disagree with Jonathan when he says, "the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof." I believe it was desecrated when the confederate...
I have to respectfully disagree with Jonathan when he says, "the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof." I believe it was desecrated when the confederate army decided they were so willing to keep their slaves that they would go to war with the United States of America causing hundreds of thousands of lives to be lost......and Jonathan thinks it was desecrated when just one single racist killed 9 people?
JQ wrote:
Someone gets it! You win.

Not really. It would behoove both of you to read some detailed history in regards to the Civil War and why it was fought. Slavery has become the media hot point for the ignorant masses as it's an easy sell. However, the real reasons for the war are much more complicated............................or be like most internet scholars and just keep spouting nonsense and half truths..............
Motoxdoc
4/1/2016 3:07pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
I have to respectfully disagree with Jonathan when he says, "the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof." I believe it was desecrated when the confederate...
I have to respectfully disagree with Jonathan when he says, "the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof." I believe it was desecrated when the confederate army decided they were so willing to keep their slaves that they would go to war with the United States of America causing hundreds of thousands of lives to be lost......and Jonathan thinks it was desecrated when just one single racist killed 9 people?
JQ wrote:

Tracktor wrote:
Not really. It would behoove both of you to read some detailed history in regards to the Civil War and why it was fought. Slavery has...
Not really. It would behoove both of you to read some detailed history in regards to the Civil War and why it was fought. Slavery has become the media hot point for the ignorant masses as it's an easy sell. However, the real reasons for the war are much more complicated............................or be like most internet scholars and just keep spouting nonsense and half truths..............
Go on!......If you don't think it was over slavery, oh PLEASE tell me what you think the civil war was about. This outta be good.
visser62
4/1/2016 3:19pm
Regardless of the racial issues, why do you want to glorify the Confederacy anyways? If you love your country, then why promote a group of rebels who sought to destroy the Union and even bring European intervention into the matter.

And to touch on racial issues, there is very little sympathy in most of you. The Confederate Flag instills fear into the hearts of many black people in this country. Despite "history" or "southern pride," victims of injustice deserve protection from fear.
Tracktor
4/1/2016 3:47pm
JQ wrote:

Tracktor wrote:
Not really. It would behoove both of you to read some detailed history in regards to the Civil War and why it was fought. Slavery has...
Motoxdoc wrote:
Go on!......If you don't think it was over slavery, oh PLEASE tell me what you think the civil war was about. This outta be good.
Can you not read? I told you to do your own research not have me do it for you. Besides, you may draw a different conclusion. I know, there will be confusing viewpoints and big words maybe even "offensive" content by todays PC standards but hey, you also might learn something!......
hillbilly
4/1/2016 3:59pm
Something else we cling to is male/female icons on bathrooms,icons cause people can't read anymore.

We just need one icon, a figure in a dress standing at the bowl with dong.

And that pesky wedding cake with the man and woman on top,jeez.

Something that offends me is Grant on a 50 ,rather carry 50 one dollar bills.
JQ
4/1/2016 4:01pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Both were major atrocities ,but you just cant put them on equal terms. But back to JB, Beasely is one of the good guys and should...
Both were major atrocities ,but you just cant put them on equal terms.

But back to JB, Beasely is one of the good guys and should be able to fly what he wants......
JQ wrote:
That's right. Nazism only lasted about a decade, and the atrocities began towards the end of their era. Slavery was legal in America for about 250...
That's right. Nazism only lasted about a decade, and the atrocities began towards the end of their era. Slavery was legal in America for about 250 years, affecting the lives of millions of people. You are right, you really can't compare the two.
DonM wrote:
250 years eh....
hillbilly
4/1/2016 4:06pm
JQ wrote:
DonM wrote:
250 years eh....
JQ wrote:
At least they can by beer before 9am.
JQ
4/1/2016 4:08pm
hillbilly wrote:
Something else we cling to is male/female icons on bathrooms,icons cause people can't read anymore. We just need one icon, a figure in a dress standing...
Something else we cling to is male/female icons on bathrooms,icons cause people can't read anymore.

I'm quite sure that you are the sort of person that responds to black lives matter protestors by yelling "No, all lives matter!" in a perfect storm of irony lost on everyone that does that.
hillbilly
4/1/2016 4:13pm
hillbilly wrote:
Something else we cling to is male/female icons on bathrooms,icons cause people can't read anymore. We just need one icon, a figure in a dress standing...

JQ wrote:
I'm quite sure that you are the sort of person that responds to black lives matter protestors by yelling "No, all lives matter!" in a perfect...
I'm quite sure that you are the sort of person that responds to black lives matter protestors by yelling "No, all lives matter!" in a perfect storm of irony lost on everyone that does that.
Never been to a protest but come this fall i think we will all be fightin.

Looking forward to grabbing a pro abortion sign from some guy and yelling "4" and teeing him up.
JQ
4/1/2016 4:17pm
eggcells matter more!
Excaliburbmx
4/1/2016 5:33pm
JQ wrote:
No, just like removing all swastikas won't make the 2nd WW go away. But you don't see Germans, other than neo nazis clinging to their symbols...
No, just like removing all swastikas won't make the 2nd WW go away. But you don't see Germans, other than neo nazis clinging to their symbols.

Americans clinging to the confederate flag is as stupid as if Ken Roczen showed up to Santa Clara with a swastika on his helmet claiming it was for his German heritage. Just plain stupid
OldPro277 wrote:
Tell me JQ , how the hell can you compare the Confederacy to Hitlers Nazi movement ?? Just interested in how your mind works comparing thousands...
Tell me JQ , how the hell can you compare the Confederacy to Hitlers Nazi movement ?? Just interested in how your mind works comparing thousands of unfairly enslaved individuals to MILLIONS of unfairly EXECUTED individuals. And all this coming from a Finnish guy that in all probability has had zero family/ancestors directly affected by either.
JQ wrote:
And I would like to know how you managed to make it out to be thousands of unfairly enslaved individuals, which sort of implies that it...
And I would like to know how you managed to make it out to be thousands of unfairly enslaved individuals, which sort of implies that it wasn't that bad as it wasn't so many, and that it's possible to enslave fairly. Just going by what you wrote.

It was in fact millions, and the comparison is easy for anyone with even a slight imagination, which you have already demonstrated that you have. So I don't understand your confusion.

Also, I'm not angry, I am amused.
Since England has invaded more countries enslaved more and killed plenty is anyone offended or add hurt and using it for over 200 year grudge? No some learn excel and move forward.

plowboy
4/1/2016 6:20pm
I was born and raised a white trash, bigoted, racist, proud rebel. Joined the Air Force at 17. They made me eat, drink, sleep, shit, shower and shave with every manner of lesser humans like; blacks, Asians, Hispanics. It took a while but you know what I figured out? Our good ole Uncle Sam couldn't tell any of us apart. He made us all eat the same shit from the same bowl. There's a job needs done that's gonna take team work and that's all there is to it. Turns out that race, ethnicity, country of birth really don't mean shit. Character and integrity are the true measure of a man. It would be good if America lived up to it's ideal of measuring each individual...instead of judging based on categories. (Probably an incoherent rant but my. 02).
wreckitrandy
4/1/2016 6:23pm
Tracktor wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
Tracktor wrote:
Can you not read? I told you to do your own research not have me do it for you. Besides, you may draw a different conclusion...
Can you not read? I told you to do your own research not have me do it for you. Besides, you may draw a different conclusion. I know, there will be confusing viewpoints and big words maybe even "offensive" content by todays PC standards but hey, you also might learn something!......
Be careful Tracktor. You're messing with a man that has many years of higher education.
newmann
4/1/2016 6:51pm
Be careful Tracktor. You're messing with a man that has many years of higher education.
Some of the dumbest people you will ever meet are highly educated. They may be really good at one thing, but beyond that? Let's just say Jack of all trades does not apply.
Excaliburbmx
4/1/2016 6:52pm
They didn't ban the Union Jack and they enslaved lots of people.
newmann
4/1/2016 6:55pm
hillbilly wrote:
Never been to a protest but come this fall i think we will all be fightin. Looking forward to grabbing a pro abortion sign from some...
Never been to a protest but come this fall i think we will all be fightin.

Looking forward to grabbing a pro abortion sign from some guy and yelling "4" and teeing him up.
Ahhhh, an abortion thread.....

olds cool
4/1/2016 7:03pm
JQ wrote:

Tracktor wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
All Wars Are Bankers' Wars

Follow the money.

reded
4/1/2016 7:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2016 7:28pm
JQ wrote:
"Beasley says that, as a Civil War historian, he was angry that the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof, the white man charged in last...
"Beasley says that, as a Civil War historian, he was angry that the flag had been desecrated by Dylann Roof, the white man charged in last year’s deadly shootings at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina."

No Jonathan, I believe slavery, lynchings and the KKK did a good job of desecrating the flag.
Are you insuinating that blacks would have been better off had they not been brought to America? If that's true, would they mind going back?
Motoxdoc
4/1/2016 8:12pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Tracktor wrote:
Can you not read? I told you to do your own research not have me do it for you. Besides, you may draw a different conclusion...
@ Tracktor - Yes I can read. While you DID seem to think it would help me, you DID NOT tell me to do any research. If you don’t understand that the civil war was fought over slavery, then yes, we definitely have come to a different conclusion. To say you know what confuses me or what‘s “offensive” to me illustrates arrogance. Why would you think that reading about history would be “offensive”….to anyone? What does “todays PC standards” have to do with ANYTHING in this thread? @ wreckitrandy - What’s with the passive aggressive comment? Why can’t you 2 just disagree without the snide comments? Try to rationalize your viewpoints to me and have a discussion or debate about our different ideologies. You guys reply like angry petulant children….like….OMG, it all adds up…..defending a symbol of racism….acting like children…..You both support Trump! Tell me I’m wrong…..please!

reded - "Are you insuinating that blacks would have been better off had they not been brought to America? If that's true, would they mind going back??......................Holy Shit!!!!!!!!! You did not just say that did you?!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO, no beatin' around the bush there. Let your racist freak flag fly!
Racer142
4/1/2016 8:54pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Start of civil war April 12, 1861, date emancipation proclaimation took effect January 1, 1963. At the start of the civil war it was legal to own slaves in BOTH the north and the south. The north didn't have nearly as many because it was a mainly industrial economy whereas the south was mainly agricultural but don't let facts get in the way of your argument.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
4/1/2016 8:55pm
Tracktor wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
@ Tracktor - Yes I can read. While you DID seem to think it would help me, you DID NOT tell me to do any research...
@ Tracktor - Yes I can read. While you DID seem to think it would help me, you DID NOT tell me to do any research. If you don’t understand that the civil war was fought over slavery, then yes, we definitely have come to a different conclusion. To say you know what confuses me or what‘s “offensive” to me illustrates arrogance. Why would you think that reading about history would be “offensive”….to anyone? What does “todays PC standards” have to do with ANYTHING in this thread? @ wreckitrandy - What’s with the passive aggressive comment? Why can’t you 2 just disagree without the snide comments? Try to rationalize your viewpoints to me and have a discussion or debate about our different ideologies. You guys reply like angry petulant children….like….OMG, it all adds up…..defending a symbol of racism….acting like children…..You both support Trump! Tell me I’m wrong…..please!

reded - "Are you insuinating that blacks would have been better off had they not been brought to America? If that's true, would they mind going back??......................Holy Shit!!!!!!!!! You did not just say that did you?!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO, no beatin' around the bush there. Let your racist freak flag fly!
I have a feeling that once the boss sees reded's comment he won't be posting here for a while...

Post a reply to: Budd's Creek Jonathan Beasely In the News

The Latest