Bubba's World last night

jndmx
2/9/2011 4:02pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
bubbas world is killing stewarts racing carreer.......
MBBadgers wrote:
completely, shame he's not leading the sx series.
HAR!
`ol Ger
2/9/2011 5:10pm
kongols wrote:
Fuck you! I remember something about you being total asshole. Oh sorry about that, didn`t see a date on it.
chill,

G
2/9/2011 5:53pm
Matt Burkeen (my son), Cooper Webb, Carson Tickle, Austin Collins, Christina Older and Mark Gonzalez got to spend three days shooting for the episodes that are on tomorrow night and next week. My expectation going in was that it would be fun and a cool experience but not a lot of substance. I figured there would be just a short time with Bubba and the family. Boy was I wrong. The Stewarts took us in like family and Bubba was there all week. Sorby was just like he is on the show, a laugh a minute. The producers egged the kids on to do some funny things to agitate Sorby and it was just a blast. We also had a bunch of time with James' mom and dad and they gave each of us some incredible insight as to what it takes to get to that level and what to expect if you do. Big James cracked us up, he was the consumate prankster. You can tell he is gruff on the outside, but has a heart of gold.

The kids had a blast, the dads learned a lot and also had a great time!
2/9/2011 5:59pm
its not even funny anymore how played out this show is, like when that kid had all james' gear on and shit

The Shop

Post a reply to: Bubba's World last night

The Latest