Bubbas World

mx295
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:17pm
On Speed right now
|
jndmx
3/28/2010 7:09pm
Just saw that......I thought it was only on Fuel.

Glad it is on Speed so I can actually see it.
DanDunes818
3/28/2010 7:30pm
jndmx wrote:
Just saw that......I thought it was only on Fuel.

Glad it is on Speed so I can actually see it.
Only the premier is on speed ..Every other episode is on fuel only..
Lightning78
3/28/2010 7:32pm
Pretty good show....looking forward to the rest of the season I enjoyed it.

The Shop

DanDunes818
3/28/2010 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:44pm
It was nice that they finally showed not racing outdoors was 100% JS's decision. Big James was all ready to go play in the dirt and it looked like JS pulled the rig out.. Not L & M. If it was L & M JS would of just told big James that. Instead he just said he was tired and needed a break.
mx.jah
3/28/2010 7:41pm
They should have take some acting classes, it looked really fake.
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 7:44pm
mx.jah wrote:
They should have take some acting classes, it looked really fake.
Like Canada?...
Fac528
3/28/2010 7:48pm
Show was lame. Its like a super tame, dumbed version of Nitro Circus.
swizcore
3/28/2010 7:49pm
I thought it was quite good.

The only thing I thought was kinda cheesy was staging the "discussion" on James not riding the Nationals. Big James knew the deal when the contract was signed before SX. I guess maybe they thought it was important for the story telling aspect.

Either that or James really could have raced the Nationals and it WAS his decision to sit them out.

Just kidding.
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 7:50pm
Fac528 wrote:
Show was lame. Its like a super tame, dumbed version of Nitro Circus.
Ya'...You know...
umagumadog
3/28/2010 7:50pm
Wow, now I realize big James and Tony A are just alike, we did this, we did that, I'm looking forward to defending the title, etc. At least James mom has some class and self respect wanting to get a degree so she doesn't have to ride on her sons coat tail the rest of her life and big James has the gall to make fun of her.

I never have been a JS7 fan and after this show I never will be.

Big Lenny
3/28/2010 7:53pm
umagumadog wrote:
Wow, now I realize big James and Tony A are just alike, we did this, we did that, I'm looking forward to defending the title, etc...
Wow, now I realize big James and Tony A are just alike, we did this, we did that, I'm looking forward to defending the title, etc. At least James mom has some class and self respect wanting to get a degree so she doesn't have to ride on her sons coat tail the rest of her life and big James has the gall to make fun of her.

So what have you done for your kids?...
Wolfman
3/28/2010 7:57pm
umagumadog wrote:
Wow, now I realize big James and Tony A are just alike, we did this, we did that, I'm looking forward to defending the title, etc...

Big Lenny wrote:
If I shit and it was black, Lenny would be pissed because I flushed it.

Biggest racist on this board.
umagumadog
3/28/2010 8:01pm
umagumadog wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
I've raised them, clothed them, fed them, made sure they have an education, and done with out so they could have what they wanted/needed. What I have never done though is expect them to support me or expected repayment for the sacrifices I have made for them.

What have you done for yours?
Casemark
3/28/2010 8:02pm
The show was good. Glad to be able to see some of the stuff that happens behind closed doors. I don't think any other top racer has ever let camera's come into their lives.

Thanks James Stewart for letting us see what goes on. No one has ever seen these things before.
Uncleof2
3/28/2010 8:02pm
Lenny, what is your take on Bubba World. I thought it was pretty good how they showed
the family together a lot. I wasn't impressed with the girls and party thing at the end, but
I guess that was to spice things up for future show. One thing I was suprised about in the show was all the free advertising for Kawasaki, are they a title sponsor?
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:44pm
umagumadog wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
If I shit and it was black, Lenny would be pissed because I flushed it.

Biggest racist on this board.
Some people (Wolfman), just can't stand to see a Brother get a little money or position where he can advance or make his own decisions, welcome to 2010...And PS, If your shit is Black, you should get that checked..Laughing
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/28/2010 8:03pm
We can flat out call people racist on here now? Thats Awesome cause there is a bunch.
DanDunes818
3/28/2010 8:03pm
umagumadog wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
umagumadog wrote:
I've raised them, clothed them, fed them, made sure they have an education, and done with out so they could have what they wanted/needed. What I...
I've raised them, clothed them, fed them, made sure they have an education, and done with out so they could have what they wanted/needed. What I have never done though is expect them to support me or expected repayment for the sacrifices I have made for them.

x2 umagumadog...well said..
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 8:07pm
umagumadog wrote:
I've raised them, clothed them, fed them, made sure they have an education, and done with out so they could have what they wanted/needed. What I...

Bullshit, if your ass got sick, you'd be knocking on their doors it would be expected...
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:09pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Lenny, what is your take on Bubba World. I thought it was pretty good how they showed the family together a lot. I wasn't impressed with...
Lenny, what is your take on Bubba World. I thought it was pretty good how they showed
the family together a lot. I wasn't impressed with the girls and party thing at the end, but
I guess that was to spice things up for future show. One thing I was suprised about in the show was all the free advertising for Kawasaki, are they a title sponsor?
I haven't watched it yet Unc...
Racer92
3/28/2010 8:09pm
I havent seen the show, but if James has a show and is getting richer because of it, good for him. He's not out breaking laws and he is doing his own thing, if he gets paid well also thats even cooler. If folks dont like the show, dont watch it.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/28/2010 8:14pm
x2

Maybe James wants them to work for him?
umagumadog
3/28/2010 8:14pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Bullshit, if your ass got sick, you'd be knocking on their doors it would be expected...
Nope that's what insurance is for. What do you do when you get sick, put your kids "out on the corner"?
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 8:21pm
Big Lenny wrote:
umagumadog wrote:
Nope that's what insurance is for. What do you do when you get sick, put your kids "out on the corner"?
When I get sick I take my ass to the VA hospital. I'd be concerned what you're into from your avatar...You think that looks cool?...
Outsider
3/28/2010 8:23pm
I haven't seen it yet, the suspense is killing me, I just want to know, does James ride a dirtbike in this show, or will I be letdown again... thanks.
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:26pm
Outsider wrote:
I haven't seen it yet, the suspense is killing me, I just want to know, does James ride a dirtbike in this show, or will I...
I haven't seen it yet, the suspense is killing me, I just want to know, does James ride a dirtbike in this show, or will I be letdown again... thanks.
So you're gonna miss "Dog the Bounty Hunter?"...Shocked
umagumadog
3/28/2010 8:29pm
Big Lenny wrote:
When I get sick I take my ass to the VA hospital. I'd be concerned what you're into from your avatar...You think that looks cool?...
Actually I think it looks like some of the girls that are going to be on next weeks "bubbas world". Based on what was said on the show tonight James would like a girl like that. But hey I understand why you wouldn't like it swinging the other way and all.
bigcat
3/28/2010 8:31pm
Casemark wrote:
The show was good. Glad to be able to see some of the stuff that happens behind closed doors. I don't think any other top racer...
The show was good. Glad to be able to see some of the stuff that happens behind closed doors. I don't think any other top racer has ever let camera's come into their lives.

Thanks James Stewart for letting us see what goes on. No one has ever seen these things before.
Does "The Reality of Speed" ring a bell.

Hell Mr Holigan,DV12, and Lucky lets us behind the race scenes 4 yrs ago.
The rest you can catch anytime on MTV's cribs.
Tongue
Outsider
3/28/2010 8:34pm
Outsider wrote:
I haven't seen it yet, the suspense is killing me, I just want to know, does James ride a dirtbike in this show, or will I...
Big Lenny wrote:
So you're gonna miss "Dog the Bounty Hunter?"...Shocked
Of course not, I think I'm in that one...

Post a reply to: Bubbas World

The Latest