Bubba and Bubba

youwish16
Edited Date/Time 5/27/2014 6:10am
|
wreckitrandy
5/26/2014 7:14pm
Super cool. Thanks for posting that! James hitting a hosel rocket and Bubba saying,,,,'Noooo' when asked if he ever hit one! I wonder what James' handicap is.
rcm406
5/26/2014 7:18pm
That's was cool, thanks for posting
hvaughn88
5/26/2014 7:33pm
Two of my favorite athletes in one video. Awesome

The Shop

Mickolobe7
5/26/2014 8:01pm
That was a cool video! That sucks that people are so ignorant towards James specially at a race with signs and disrespecting him like that. In my eyes that is not cool at all white black yellow green or purple we are all human. I just dont understand???? If I saw that done to anyone James or any black person I would say something. Sucks he has to deal with that to this day!
c_dub
5/26/2014 8:02pm
Awesome vid! Thank you.

A really good, heart felt interview with James.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/26/2014 8:36pm
That was put together beautifully well... Man, I was getting pretty cut-up when James was talking about the "ignorance" (sheer stupidity), of the sub-human wankers, that plague the earth.

Just one thing I'm gonna pull JS up on...
Sean Hackley
Preston Tilford
Alex Frye

Smile
teggers
5/26/2014 8:56pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2014 9:17pm
Thanks for this. Its nice to see him play some golf. Easier on the joints. I would love to see him transfer to golf....but it is kinda a hard game.
jeffro503
5/26/2014 9:06pm
What an awesome little video! I'll tell ya what right now.......I may flick some of the bubba luvva's some shit on here , but in reality James is one cool cat. I have to say that the racism part of the video when he brings it up kind of infuriates me. There was a picture that has been posted here a few times where it shows these dumb fucking hick redneck pieces of shit holding up a sign at one of the outdoor races , and James's mom was in the picture going over to where they are at and clapping for her son. That right there is a picture that can piss you off , but also make you happy. Happy because James's mom had the guts to go over there and do that. And it pisses me off to see fans act like complete ignorant assholes. I've always been pretty vocal about that type of shit and over all my years I've actually lost touch with people who I called friends in the past because they are ignorant like that. I have better people to hang around with. I may not always be a fan of his racing technique when it comes to other racers..but as an athlete and a person , that dude has every once of respect I could possible give.
Bultaco
5/26/2014 9:39pm
I'm glad James is around. Motocross is better because of him and his eternal smile. Good video.
mellonhs
5/26/2014 9:52pm
That was awesome! Bubba watson seems like a cool dude. James saying "I just cant go to my homies and say lets go to the track" cracked me up haha

Js7 fan for life...
Sully
5/26/2014 9:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What an awesome little video! I'll tell ya what right now.......I may flick some of the bubba luvva's some shit on here , but in reality...
What an awesome little video! I'll tell ya what right now.......I may flick some of the bubba luvva's some shit on here , but in reality James is one cool cat. I have to say that the racism part of the video when he brings it up kind of infuriates me. There was a picture that has been posted here a few times where it shows these dumb fucking hick redneck pieces of shit holding up a sign at one of the outdoor races , and James's mom was in the picture going over to where they are at and clapping for her son. That right there is a picture that can piss you off , but also make you happy. Happy because James's mom had the guts to go over there and do that. And it pisses me off to see fans act like complete ignorant assholes. I've always been pretty vocal about that type of shit and over all my years I've actually lost touch with people who I called friends in the past because they are ignorant like that. I have better people to hang around with. I may not always be a fan of his racing technique when it comes to other racers..but as an athlete and a person , that dude has every once of respect I could possible give.
I want to say the dumbass holding the sign came on here – after he was called out on pretty much every moto website – and tried to say he was only joking, and he was actually a James fan. I can't remember the exact details, but no one bought it.
5/26/2014 10:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2014 10:09pm
Great video! I can't believe someone spit on his dad! His dad is an awesome dude and always in good spirit.

A couple of summers ago I was helping out a privateer. While in line with the traffic to leave the track he saw me sitting in the van waiting for my turn to exit, I must of not looked like I wasn't having a good time because he came over and started BSing with me. Pretty cool of him to come over and talk moto with me!

Way back in their amateur days my buddy was at an amateur national with his family on Thanksgiving. He and his dad didn't do anything as far as having a dinner together. The whole Stewart clan noticed them and invited them into their motorhome to join them for dinner. I always thought those two encounters were pretty cool.
rebus
5/26/2014 10:16pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2014 10:20pm
I don't understand how anyone can not like James Stewart. His family and James have put so much into being where they are that they deserve nothing but good things. In a couple of years when he retires, the sport of SX/MX will be less off. He has been such an incredible talent and rider, and whether you love him or hate him, he adds so much excitement to the scene. One week he's untouchable, the next he's on the ground. In my opinion the most naturally gifted rider ever and the best SX rider ever. I'll always be cheering for James.

All that racism bs is sad. When he said that he doesn't see color, just people I knew his mom and dad raised him right. Can't believe (well, I guess I can) that people would hold up signs and spit on his dad. Those people need a good and proper ass kicking.

Nice video and thanks for sharing.
hammertime
5/26/2014 11:22pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
X2
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/26/2014 11:48pm
Cool video. Smile
PTshox
5/26/2014 11:58pm
He seems like he's really grown. Bummer people have said some ugly stuff to him and his family; that's just not right.

I hope he sticks around for several more years. He brings a lot of value to the sport.
hvaughn88
5/27/2014 4:51am
rebus wrote:
I don't understand how anyone can not like James Stewart. His family and James have put so much into being where they are that they deserve...
I don't understand how anyone can not like James Stewart. His family and James have put so much into being where they are that they deserve nothing but good things. In a couple of years when he retires, the sport of SX/MX will be less off. He has been such an incredible talent and rider, and whether you love him or hate him, he adds so much excitement to the scene. One week he's untouchable, the next he's on the ground. In my opinion the most naturally gifted rider ever and the best SX rider ever. I'll always be cheering for James.

All that racism bs is sad. When he said that he doesn't see color, just people I knew his mom and dad raised him right. Can't believe (well, I guess I can) that people would hold up signs and spit on his dad. Those people need a good and proper ass kicking.

Nice video and thanks for sharing.
Rebus, I actually agree with everything you just posted. I guess there really is a first time for everythingTongue
EricY
5/27/2014 5:29am
It's sad that racism is still pretty prevalent in a lot of the country. And spitting on someone is just about the worst insult to me
youwish16
5/27/2014 6:09am
hvaughn88 wrote:
hammertime wrote:
X2
x3

Post a reply to: Bubba and Bubba

The Latest