Broc Hepler Racing KROC!

Grizz
Edited Date/Time 10/6/2013 8:30am
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?

From Shane Durham's Instagram:
Come see the #60 of Broc Hepler aboard his PR2, Mav Tv, Farren racing, Suzuki at Englishtown this weekend!
|
10/4/2013 8:03am
Broc was a great rider and it's a shame he suffered so many injuries. I really think he could have been one of the top guys.

The Shop

10/4/2013 8:52am
He is coming back? Seems odd to walk away from the sport cause of injuries but come back and race a big amateur race. I'm a big Hepler fan and totally respect his decision, just know there is major risk every time you ride. That would be awesome if he came back but now that Steel City is gone, what races could he win!? WoohooSilly
Huckster
10/4/2013 9:01am
He is coming back? Seems odd to walk away from the sport cause of injuries but come back and race a big amateur race. I'm a...
He is coming back? Seems odd to walk away from the sport cause of injuries but come back and race a big amateur race. I'm a big Hepler fan and totally respect his decision, just know there is major risk every time you ride. That would be awesome if he came back but now that Steel City is gone, what races could he win!? WoohooSilly
No clue why he doing this but I am thinking that maybe just for fun? No comeback to professional racing but just something to do for fun. No pressure, less stress and he can ride within his limits and have nothing to worry about?
10/4/2013 9:05am
He is coming back? Seems odd to walk away from the sport cause of injuries but come back and race a big amateur race. I'm a...
Huckster wrote:
No clue why he doing this but I am thinking that maybe just for fun? No comeback to professional racing but just something to do for...
No clue why he doing this but I am thinking that maybe just for fun? No comeback to professional racing but just something to do for fun. No pressure, less stress and he can ride within his limits and have nothing to worry about?
I hear ya but it still doesn't mean he can't hit his head. I wonder if he has the new 6D helmet? Maybe he is done with school now and wants to come back? That would be cool.
jsmx97
10/4/2013 9:06am
This is cool. I'm sure he'll do well, it seems that he never really stopped riding completely... videos of him riding and doing a GNCC once in awhile used to pop up once in a while.
Camp332
10/4/2013 9:07am
Im going there this afternoon to peep out practice.
peelout
10/4/2013 9:13am
Camp332 wrote:
keep a Bro posted
Camp332
10/4/2013 9:17am
Camp332 wrote:
peelout wrote:
keep a Bro posted
You got it my Bro!

Wish my scapula was 100% so I could ride. Track is so minty fresh Bro!
35smom
10/4/2013 9:29am
Damn. Of course I didn't go to watch Joey practice for once. Figures!!
Forza
10/4/2013 9:53am
Broc is awesome. Hope he smokes everyone.
mxb2
10/4/2013 9:53am
I thought the rmz was junk and and overweight pos,? Guess Hepler does not read vital.lolz
peelout
10/4/2013 10:15am
mxb2 wrote:
I thought the rmz was junk and and overweight pos,? Guess Hepler does not read vital.lolz
Bro-c could make an ATK fly around a track
Camp332
10/4/2013 10:17am
35smom wrote:
Damn. Of course I didn't go to watch Joey practice for once. Figures!!
See ya there this weekend Amy.
gnarwhip
10/4/2013 10:23am
peelout wrote:
Bro- c ha that's an instant classic
mxb2
10/4/2013 11:02am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2013 11:03am
mxb2 wrote:
peelout wrote:
It was a little sarcasm for the people who said the bike is junk and have never owned or rode one . Lolz, and if he is racing for fun why not his yz250 smoker, he has one.
wm741
10/4/2013 11:13am
I hear ya but it still doesn't mean he can't hit his head. I wonder if he has the new 6D helmet? Maybe he is done...
I hear ya but it still doesn't mean he can't hit his head. I wonder if he has the new 6D helmet? Maybe he is done with school now and wants to come back? That would be cool.
Yeah, he has one. I guess he helped them out when they launched the company. I'm glad he's back, even if it is only for a race like this.
peelout
10/4/2013 11:32am
I hear ya but it still doesn't mean he can't hit his head. I wonder if he has the new 6D helmet? Maybe he is done...
wm741 wrote:
Yeah, he has one. I guess he helped them out when they launched the company. I'm glad he's back, even if it is only for a...
Yeah, he has one. I guess he helped them out when they launched the company. I'm glad he's back, even if it is only for a race like this.
6-D
number 60

makes sense if that's true then that is fuckin' awesome! always been a big Hepler fan
Rmzmoto
10/4/2013 11:47am
Super pumped. Heading there shortly for the weekend. Maybe we will even get a jaw sighting again
Shawn142
10/4/2013 11:55am
Huckster wrote:
No clue why he doing this but I am thinking that maybe just for fun? No comeback to professional racing but just something to do for...
From the interviews he has given over the last few years the guy never stopped riding. He's not going out there cold turkey or anything.
Grizz
10/4/2013 12:31pm
Shawn142 wrote:
From the interviews he has given over the last few years the guy never stopped riding. He's not going out there cold turkey or anything.
Correct. He's had a YZ250 for quite a while and sometimes shows up to a local PAMX race for Saturday practice. But he never raced Sunday, just watched or went home. He was still blazing fast on that two stroke last time I saw him ride it (late 2011 or early 2012). You could tell he was having fun by how fast he was going!

Can't wait to see what classes he signs up for and how he does! I'll be really surprised if he signs up for 450 or 250 A. I'm expecting +25 A or 4-Stroke, something along those lines.
Camp332
10/4/2013 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2013 4:37pm
I talked to Broc for a minute today. He's not sure if he's feeling it or not. He rode 1 practice. He may or may not ride early practice tomorrow and decide if he is racing. For the record, the track has been made into a jump-everywhere track this week. A lot of the normal riders like us weekend warriors, are not stoked. I saw Barry Carsten struggling and he's logged more laps here than anyone!

Broc was cool. He was psyched when I yelled out "Broc Hepler in the house" and went up and talked with him.

So weird how most moto people are stand offish to fast guys. Theyre normal dudes, go talk to them for crying out loud!
Rmzmoto
10/4/2013 4:48pm
Thought the same thing broman...my buddy normally is a fast b guy and he was hating it....I guess that's what happens when you let all the fast local pros. Design the track
Grizz
10/4/2013 5:51pm
Yup, apparently the track blows. That sucks, it's usually great from what I hear.

Facebook comments from a dude that practiced on it today.
"yeah the track sucks"

"yeah it is. i cant hardly hit 3rd anywhere. its to tight."
10/4/2013 6:06pm
sounds like a central california track. little wanna be SX tracks in a 1 acre field suck ass
vntgmx16
10/5/2013 2:42pm
Yeah shame how they fucked that track up. I went to a wed. practice about a week ago & it's just a bunch of rhythm sections & scalloped out table tops. Stupidcross inspired influence at it's best lol
Then they wonder why the average weekend warrior stays away.

Post a reply to: Broc Hepler Racing KROC!

The Latest