Bring on the outdoors

Such a disappointing night for an exciting championship run in both classes. Props to Shane and Eli for finishing and congrats to Marv
|
2/11/2017 5:27pm
Such a disappointing night for an exciting championship run in both classes. Props to Shane and Eli for finishing and congrats to Marv
"disappointing night"...? Wow. That was one of the most exciting races of the year. Mechanicals and crashes are a part of the sport.
Katoomey
2/11/2017 5:28pm
seriously....gonna start this rigamarole again eh?

have you not learned anything from this season. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Hill and Dungey could both DNF next race!!!!!!! then it's right back where it was before today.

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING CHICKEN LITTLE!!!!

The Shop

kkawboy14
2/11/2017 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 5:31pm
"disappointing night"...? Wow. That was one of the most exciting races of the year. Mechanicals and crashes are a part of the sport.
Man we were sitting at the landing of the triple......that was some of the craziest coolest racing I have seen
Katoomey
2/11/2017 5:36pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Man we were sitting at the landing of the triple......that was some of the craziest coolest racing I have seen
I bet. It was pretty good from home, with a half-ass stream.
kkawboy14
2/11/2017 5:36pm
Gandorlf wrote:
What happened to Eli? My stream cut-off Sad
He pulled to much front brake on the landing of the triple, when his bike dug into the ground on his front brake, the caliper jammed so they cut the brakeline
2/11/2017 5:37pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Hell yeah! That's what I was thinking too. And for the guy that said the track sucked...? Lmao! It's like you people have never raced a single race your entire life. And I guess that might be the case with some of you, but for us old f*ckers that have been in this sport forever, we appreciate a good, challenging track. Well I do, anyway.
brimx153
2/11/2017 5:37pm
i honestly think if Kenny or Elli had a huge led .People would be saying what a great season this is .
Gandorlf
2/11/2017 5:38pm
Gandorlf wrote:
What happened to Eli? My stream cut-off Sad
kkawboy14 wrote:
He pulled to much front brake on the landing of the triple, when his bike dug into the ground on his front brake, the caliper jammed...
He pulled to much front brake on the landing of the triple, when his bike dug into the ground on his front brake, the caliper jammed so they cut the brakeline
Man that sucks Sad so much bad luck for some guys tonight.
kkawboy14
2/11/2017 5:39pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Hell yeah! That's what I was thinking too. And for the guy that said the track sucked...? Lmao! It's like you people have never raced a...
Hell yeah! That's what I was thinking too. And for the guy that said the track sucked...? Lmao! It's like you people have never raced a single race your entire life. And I guess that might be the case with some of you, but for us old f*ckers that have been in this sport forever, we appreciate a good, challenging track. Well I do, anyway.
I have never seen so many broken bikes at 1 race, there has to be a dumpster full of factory bikesSmile
brimx153
2/11/2017 5:41pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Hell yeah! That's what I was thinking too. And for the guy that said the track sucked...? Lmao! It's like you people have never raced a...
We have had 3 of the best SX races in a row ,for years .and people are complaining lol. F the championship. i want to see good racing each week . You could have the tightest championship ever . with 17 boring races .
Katoomey
2/11/2017 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 5:45pm
brimx153 wrote:
i honestly think if Kenny or Elli had a huge led .People would be saying what a great season this is .
seriously... it's like some people aren't even really interested in dirtbikes or dirtbike racing. their just into hero worship and defining themselves by the "camps" they belong to.

I don't care how shitty a track is, or who's racing or who's winning. I fuckin love dirtbikes and dirtbike racing and I love to watch it, no matter what.

the funny thing is....this is one of the best seasons (so far) that we've had in a few years.
Katoomey
2/11/2017 5:44pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I have never seen so many broken bikes at 1 race, there has to be a dumpster full of factory bikesSmile
I've never wanted to go dumpster diving until right now...
2/11/2017 5:44pm
Racing is way more exciting with a championship on the line. Once again the deep field talk has turned into a runaway. Bring on the outdoors and then bring on the chase
kkawboy14
2/11/2017 5:45pm
brimx153 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
seriously... it's like some people aren't even really interested in dirtbikes or dirtbike racing. their just into hero worship and defining themselves by the "camps" they...
seriously... it's like some people aren't even really interested in dirtbikes or dirtbike racing. their just into hero worship and defining themselves by the "camps" they belong to.

I don't care how shitty a track is, or who's racing or who's winning. I fuckin love dirtbikes and dirtbike racing and I love to watch it, no matter what.

the funny thing is....this is one of the best seasons (so far) that we've had in a few years.
They probably play Fantasy SX, and care way to much about a free t shirt
kkawboy14
2/11/2017 5:46pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
I've never wanted to go dumpster diving until right now...
No doubt Smile
brimx153
2/11/2017 5:48pm
brimx153 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
seriously... it's like some people aren't even really interested in dirtbikes or dirtbike racing. their just into hero worship and defining themselves by the "camps" they...

This exactly . I hate this fanboy thing .where if there rider has a 30 second lead from start to finish .then they say that was a great race !!. To me ,you could see the best race of the year .and it might be for 7th 8th and 9th . there was some great racing tonight imo . the whole season has been great so far . People say the track was crap , well it made great racing ,so to me the equals it was a really good track
brimx153
2/11/2017 5:50pm
Racing is way more exciting with a championship on the line. Once again the deep field talk has turned into a runaway. Bring on the outdoors...
Racing is way more exciting with a championship on the line. Once again the deep field talk has turned into a runaway. Bring on the outdoors and then bring on the chase
Man if you dont think the last 3 races were nt exciting . I dont even know what to say
ChrisB10
2/11/2017 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 5:59pm
The guy in 2nd place in 450 standings, who is already down 17 points to Mr Consistent, has a mechanical and that's exciting ??? I swear some of the people on here are slow. I'm excited for 250 East but 450 and 250 west are done and if that doesn't disappoint you then you're missing the point of "racing"
2/11/2017 6:26pm
Track didn't suck completely, sucked for passing. Was pretty one lined from the end of the long rhythm to the finish. Two sets of whoops definitely made for some passing opportunities but they were pretty short so before you knew it you had to funnel in behind the guy again.

I wouldn't put it in the top 20 of tracks but it wasn't the worst.
brimx153
2/11/2017 6:30pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
The guy in 2nd place in 450 standings, who is already down 17 points to Mr Consistent, has a mechanical and that's exciting ??? I swear...
The guy in 2nd place in 450 standings, who is already down 17 points to Mr Consistent, has a mechanical and that's exciting ??? I swear some of the people on here are slow. I'm excited for 250 East but 450 and 250 west are done and if that doesn't disappoint you then you're missing the point of "racing"
how can you say tonight was nt exciting . Did tonight F you both Championship s . Yea 'MAYBE' . But look , we have on vital gone from .

Kenny will have a perfect season
to thats it , dungey has it in the bag .
to Tomac might have a chance yet
to no one can leave with Tomac he ll have the points lead in 5 races
to there s something massively wrong with Dungey (when he got second and extended his points lead) (ken is in his head )

to well it deff over now ,bring on the outdoors .

WHO THE HELL KNOW S WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT WK

#there no crown yet
bents
Fantasy
710th
2/11/2017 6:32pm
The racing has been freaking awesome! Can't wait to watch this last one. Plus the 250E starts next week. This si been once of the best starts to a season in a long time.
Katoomey
2/11/2017 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 6:39pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
The guy in 2nd place in 450 standings, who is already down 17 points to Mr Consistent, has a mechanical and that's exciting ??? I swear...
you're missing the point. a championship is not a race. each round of SX is it's own race (i can't believe I even have to explain that concept). Bercy SX, MXdN, Monster Cup, ect... Should no one be interested in those either. those are just individual races...I mean, how could anyone possibly be interested in that???

why even watch any races then, if all you are interested in is a title fight? why not just check the standings once a week?

do you ride dirtbikes? do you race dirtbikes? do you only ride or race your bike if you are in a championship? no, you go out and ride or race it whenever you can. why? because you like it.

well, some of us like watching racing. even just one individual race. I know...shocking!!!!

if moto doesn't have enough drama for you, then go watch reality TV, or pick a fight with your wife or whatever.

the funny thing is, next week could change everything...how is that not exciting? Until dungey has the championship locked, anything can happen. This year has already proved that multiple times
kiwifan
2/11/2017 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 6:40pm
I agree, the race was awesome, ok your (Michael Scott's) riders didnt win so be it....the 450 points race is not a run away at this point, there have been 4 different winners in 6 rounds...what is not to like (apart from Kenny being out the whole season)???
kkawboy14
2/11/2017 6:38pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
Not everybody watches races or doesn't watch races as if the championship is the only thing that matters!
2/11/2017 6:46pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Not everybody watches races or doesn't watch races as if the championship is the only thing that matters!
You're right but to me I want to see good races each weekend with a title fight that goes down to Vegas.. we have not seen that since 2011. IMO having a close championship race adds to the series in terms of a story and it definitely effects the way the riders go at it. It's just more interesting.
mattmatt300
2/11/2017 6:54pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
So don't watch the rest of the races then. I swear some of you guys could fuck up a free lunch.

Post a reply to: Bring on the outdoors

The Latest