Brayton to Moto Concepts?

Steely Dan
8/25/2016 10:52am
yak651 wrote:
Maybe James can teach Mike some whoops speed....
526 wrote:
And Mike could teach James some consistency week in week out, gotta be in it to Win it.
Good thing James races for a paycheck and not public perception.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
8/25/2016 12:06pm
Question wrote:

He has been also extremely unlucky as if I remember well he was really close to podium twice this year. He is solid.
RMZ# wrote:
Brayton is not a player. He has been on the best teams with lack luster results. There is better talent to be had.
ML512 wrote:
35 career top 5s in Supercross is nothing to sneeze at, including 10 of those being podium positions...
i dont think its a knock on Brayton, but he is getting older and on the down side of his career. he's still good for top tens and top 5's so he's a good pickup for a team but there is a lot of solid top ten guys with more upside. plus he's really only solid for SX so for him MCR would be a good spot. He has experience he can lend to younger guys and its only in the realm where he is good
etccb
8/25/2016 12:49pm
The stewarts and mcr. They could do sx only with no pressure to have to stay in shape.
8/25/2016 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2016 1:15pm
yak651 wrote:
Maybe James can teach Mike some whoops speed....
526 wrote:
And Mike could teach James some consistency week in week out, gotta be in it to Win it.
Steely Dan wrote:
Good thing James races for a paycheck and not public perception.
Ain't many paychecks coming these days Sad Redbull kinda pays him for public perception don't they?

The Shop

FastGzus
8/25/2016 1:56pm
You know I love how people get upset over guys going SX only. Like they don't have to work hard or be in shape to do sx. The other part I find comical is every single one of these guys that complains about it would gladly work only half the year if it payed enough that they didn't have to work the harder second half of the year.
tprice07
8/25/2016 2:19pm

Rumors of JS7 to Moto Concepts were around back in 2012 as well. So I really doubt he is going there.
PRM31
8/25/2016 7:04pm
langhammx wrote:
There's some more interesting stuff in that Observations thread than the Stewart info. That's the first time I've read that, but confirms some of the other...
There's some more interesting stuff in that Observations thread than the Stewart info. That's the first time I've read that, but confirms some of the other stuff being thrown around lately. (Yosh involvement and which teams involved)

You have a good insight on the RCH deal, but there's definitely a possible twist that could end up being the biggest surprise of this year, if it ends up happening....... Shocked

Wilson has to be the biggest question at the moment, hopefully Mitch will step up and give him a 450 to ride and he can prove himself for his next ride. Because if that were to happen, I'm sure there's not much more than the bike/ support to be offered by Mitch. But who knows.... This could all change tomorrow. Crazy industry for sure.
Eli to RCH or factory Suzuki! Or a KTM, or Honda. Please!

Post a reply to: Brayton to Moto Concepts?

The Latest