Brasil GP - confused

Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 3:43pm
So I'm expecting Brasil GP this weekend, can't find it on tv anywhere, I thought I was going mad so I checked mxgp site and yes it's definitely on.

Anybody in UK know wtf is going on or what sky channel has it covered? Motors or Eurosport are not showing it on planner or guide.....
|
philG
8/11/2015 4:45am
It was canned and replaced with mantova
Bearuno
8/11/2015 4:47am
Cancelled (for quite a while now) - replaced by Mantova, as far as I know.
ayearinmx
8/11/2015 5:01am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 5:03am
not sure what you're seeing....

The Shop

8/11/2015 5:12am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 5:16am
This..........

Although, to access different pages a tab can be selected which points to the updated schedule.

Anyhow, I got the answer from the above guys

8/11/2015 5:32am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 5:49am
Hey asshole.

It's the main page from google after typing in ' mxgp calendar ', that's a pretty descript search criteria in my opinion.

If the link was so out of date why would it have updated Mxon team info etc, not that I give a hoot what your response is. Yes the page is out of date, as I said above but why wouldn't they update it so that it matches the calendar tab. Instead of being a smartarse you could have read that, seen the answers given by the other guys and left it but you had to try and be a dick, you managed that much.

Anyway, I'm glad you think you're here to teach me about the web, I've learned.....nothing, at least from you.

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/11/2015 5:52am
Hey asshole. It's the main page from google after typing in ' mxgp calendar ', that's a pretty descript search criteria in my opinion. If the...
Hey asshole.

It's the main page from google after typing in ' mxgp calendar ', that's a pretty descript search criteria in my opinion.

If the link was so out of date why would it have updated Mxon team info etc, not that I give a hoot what your response is. Yes the page is out of date, as I said above but why wouldn't they update it so that it matches the calendar tab. Instead of being a smartarse you could have read that, seen the answers given by the other guys and left it but you had to try and be a dick, you managed that much.

Anyway, I'm glad you think you're here to teach me about the web, I've learned.....nothing, at least from you.

Wow chill out bro

If I type in mxgp calendar in Google I get the page Bulmer posted
ayearinmx
8/11/2015 5:54am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 5:55am
wasn't try to be a dick.... just wasn't sure where or how you were still seeing Brazil, which is why I posted the screenshot of the front page, because I thought maybe your browser hadn't re-cached it or whatever. If it was a problem on the MXGP site I could have got in contact with someone and probably got it changed, as other (less angry) people would also be confused.....

but whatever.... fly off the handle all you want.... i merely pointed out you were looking at a PR from October and suddenly I'm an asshole.....
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/11/2015 7:15am
Hey asshole. It's the main page from google after typing in ' mxgp calendar ', that's a pretty descript search criteria in my opinion. If the...
Hey asshole.

I'll be blunt about this, calm down dude...
Jimfunn
8/11/2015 7:48am
ML512 wrote:
I'll be blunt about this, calm down dude...
THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF! HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SET SKY+ !!!
DPR250R
8/11/2015 8:56am
ayearinmx wrote:
wasn't try to be a dick.... just wasn't sure where or how you were still seeing Brazil, which is why I posted the screenshot of the...
wasn't try to be a dick.... just wasn't sure where or how you were still seeing Brazil, which is why I posted the screenshot of the front page, because I thought maybe your browser hadn't re-cached it or whatever. If it was a problem on the MXGP site I could have got in contact with someone and probably got it changed, as other (less angry) people would also be confused.....

but whatever.... fly off the handle all you want.... i merely pointed out you were looking at a PR from October and suddenly I'm an asshole.....
No need for you to try and explain. You were trying to help the guy out.
Bearuno
8/11/2015 3:43pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2015 7:17pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Brazil ran out of money!
That sums it up in one.

The Luongo / Youthstream model - bleed an event / local promoters dry, then go find another victim(s).

Next up: SX in the World Motocross Championships - the mongrel continues his decades long bastardization of GP Motocross.

Post a reply to: Brasil GP - confused

The Latest