Bogle has some style: On the mic.

Vitarded
5/13/2013 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2013 8:04pm
http://vurbmoto.com/videos/justin-bogle-proud-me/13763/

First of all. WIcked style on the bike. Second. Killer track for a full-time motocross racer.
|
Titan1
5/13/2013 2:23pm
I'm confused? At the end of the video it said the music was by Justin Lucas. Is that Bogles stage name or something?

And remember the good ol' days when all the white mx kids were into alternative music rather than gangster hip hop? Long live Terraferma!
Vitarded
5/13/2013 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2013 2:26pm
Titan1 wrote:
I'm confused? At the end of the video it said the music was by Justin Lucas. Is that Bogles stage name or something? And remember the...
I'm confused? At the end of the video it said the music was by Justin Lucas. Is that Bogles stage name or something?

And remember the good ol' days when all the white mx kids were into alternative music rather than gangster hip hop? Long live Terraferma!
If that isn't Bogle then WOW it sure sounds like him! Like almost perfectly.

Maybe, Justin Lucas produced the music (the beat and whatnot).
bmach
5/13/2013 2:30pm
If you scroll down under the title it says: Justin Lucas aka Justin Bogle is also the artist in the video
Vitarded
5/13/2013 2:31pm
bmach wrote:
If you scroll down under the title it says: [b]Justin Lucas aka Justin Bogle is also the artist in the video[/b]
If you scroll down under the title it says: Justin Lucas aka Justin Bogle is also the artist in the video
Ah! There we go. Now I don't feel like an idiot for posting it.

The Shop

therealjonon
5/13/2013 3:18pm
rap sucks, isnt he white? act like it
Stephon
5/13/2013 6:03pm
What does that mean? "Acting white". I'm curious as to what your interpretation of "acting white" is.
mellonhs
5/13/2013 6:50pm
Has to be the most ignorant post ive ever seen on this site. No joke.

Didnt know you could act a color.

And btw one of the greatest to ever do it is white. And there are 3 more white kids at the top of the charts right now too.

I bet your antebellum ass would also say, " James Stewart is black he should act like it and play basketball." Or " Larry Bird should have acted white and played golf instead of becoming one of greatest basketball players to step on the court "

Its ignorant ass people like you who bring the world down still living in 1905.
Crush
5/13/2013 6:54pm
Bogle is at least part Native American isn't he?

But regardless... That makes no difference, if they can they can. And he can... I've had a good listen to the rest of the stuff he did with Merk, it's good shit...

https://soundcloud.com/garrett-merkin
nealbo129
5/13/2013 6:54pm
I will never ever ever understand what draws people to the whole ghetto scene. I mean is the flat bill, ears tucked in hats, pants on the floor, "swag" (whatever the fuck that is cool), look really that appealing?
mellonhs
5/13/2013 6:55pm
But to the OP he has skill for sure. Both on the bike and on the mic. Im rooting for him in the 250 class!

The production in that song is unbelievably good. Sounds like something on the radio already.
5/13/2013 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2013 7:11pm
nealbo129 wrote:
I will never ever ever understand what draws people to the whole ghetto scene. I mean is the flat bill, ears tucked in hats, pants on...
I will never ever ever understand what draws people to the whole ghetto scene. I mean is the flat bill, ears tucked in hats, pants on the floor, "swag" (whatever the fuck that is cool), look really that appealing?
That's crazy talk, I thought hiphop culture was something EVERYONE could associate with!

I'm rethinking a lot of the things now that I know that nealbo129 doesn't "understand what draws people to the whole ghetto scene."
mellonhs
5/13/2013 7:01pm
nealbo129 wrote:
I will never ever ever understand what draws people to the whole ghetto scene. I mean is the flat bill, ears tucked in hats, pants on...
Are you the one wearing it? Im sure people say the same thing about me when they see a black guy wearing shorts above his knees, sperrys, and a golf shirt. Its how I dress, i dont recall needing anyone elses approval before i get dressed.

Everyone has a different opinion on whats "cool" and whats not. You gotta have an open mind and open heart about it. I they wear it, they must like it and see something you dont.
jeffro503
5/13/2013 7:09pm
Vitarded wrote:
http://vurbmoto.com/videos/justin-bogle-proud-me/13763/ First of all. WIcked style on the bike. Second. Killer track for a full-time motocross racer.
http://vurbmoto.com/videos/justin-bogle-proud-me/13763/

First of all. WIcked style on the bike. Second. Killer track for a full-time motocross racer.
I'll be damned. I'm actually not really into hip hop at all.....but that was pretty damn cool right there. He does sound good as far as I can tell. Nice to see a serious racer take up something else he loves to blow some steam off and just have fun.
DanDunes818
5/13/2013 7:26pm
One of the greatest rappers ever is white.
peelout wrote:
i concur.

one of my faves

https://youtu.be/qqXi8WmQ_WM
All time! Post of the year, bravo!
Boarddesign, I warn you if you if you go to Jon Lajoie.Youtube page you will lose many many hours of your life. The guy is off the hook funny. First time I saw that video a couple years ago I spent a couple days watching his vids.
therealjonon
5/13/2013 8:25pm
mellonhs wrote:
Has to be the most ignorant post ive ever seen on this site. No joke. Didnt know you could act a color. And btw one of...
Has to be the most ignorant post ive ever seen on this site. No joke.

Didnt know you could act a color.

And btw one of the greatest to ever do it is white. And there are 3 more white kids at the top of the charts right now too.

I bet your antebellum ass would also say, " James Stewart is black he should act like it and play basketball." Or " Larry Bird should have acted white and played golf instead of becoming one of greatest basketball players to step on the court "

Its ignorant ass people like you who bring the world down still living in 1905.
LOL. settle down guy
pacman00
5/13/2013 8:27pm
yeah, ketchup chips.
JeepnMike
5/13/2013 9:10pm
LOL. settle down guy
He was about to go all gangster on you there Dennis. lol

Thanks for the vid there Peely BTW. Finally an artist I can relate with.
P
5/14/2013 8:02am
It will be good to have Bogle back in the mix.

Not a bad flow, but he sounds like Mac Miller. That's just MHO.

That video..........funny!

P
Camp332
5/14/2013 9:17am
I like it. Merk does work. Bogle sounds decent.
mellonhs
5/14/2013 9:22am
JeepnMike wrote:

Im far from "gangster" there bud.
JeepnMike
5/14/2013 12:01pm
JeepnMike wrote:

mellonhs wrote:
Oh I know, I was just being as much of a dork as therealjonon was. The gangster reference was just adding sarcasm to the original questionable comment that was just an attempt at humor.

Lighten up, just playing humor just got lost a couple times in this one.
mellonhs
5/14/2013 12:46pm
JeepnMike wrote:

mellonhs wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
Oh I know, I was just being as much of a dork as therealjonon was. The gangster reference was just adding sarcasm to the original questionable...
Oh I know, I was just being as much of a dork as therealjonon was. The gangster reference was just adding sarcasm to the original questionable comment that was just an attempt at humor.

Lighten up, just playing humor just got lost a couple times in this one.
Stereotypical racism just doest tickle my funny bone. Sorry... you gotta know what ive been through to get where im coming from but that shit just isnt funny to me.
5/14/2013 3:05pm
nice flow, on the bike and behind the mic.
Panic_Rev
5/14/2013 3:51pm
Stephon wrote:
What does that mean? "Acting white". I'm curious as to what your interpretation of "acting white" is.
I think it means to go race rc cars.

Post a reply to: Bogle has some style: On the mic.

The Latest