Bobbym Sez Hello

500guy
7/14/2010 1:21pm
* wrote:
What's not pathetic that he's been banned from this site but that he's felt the need to write about his personal life like this and put...
What's not pathetic that he's been banned from this site but that he's felt the need to write about his personal life like this and put it on line. It detracts from the man; the legend.

Sad day here to read that.
You are fucking Pathetic

Log off asshole
7/14/2010 1:33pm
Ya hit rock bottom cunt eyes.
KAWboy14
7/14/2010 1:40pm
* wrote:
What's not pathetic that he's been banned from this site but that he's felt the need to write about his personal life like this and put...
What's not pathetic that he's been banned from this site but that he's felt the need to write about his personal life like this and put it on line. It detracts from the man; the legend.

Sad day here to read that.
he thought this was his twitter account!

The Shop

7/14/2010 1:46pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
What's twitter, you twat?
KAWboy14
7/14/2010 1:52pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
* wrote:
What's twitter, you twat?
no twitter is what you do with a twat!
7/14/2010 1:56pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
no twitter is what you do with a twat!
I imagine Babs has been reading this.
Sonny
7/14/2010 2:05pm
So if you bust a few balls and call out a few bogus posts using yer real name you get yer balls wadded up for months...
So if you bust a few balls and call out a few bogus posts using yer real name you get yer balls wadded up for months or possibly for good...on a site you enjoy and have been a part/y of for years. A few pansie punks can't handle some chickenshit stuff so they complain to oscottie or guyb or whoever and that's that? A few more using unknown logins can post whatever new shit they want (I am 3 foot 5 and weigh 45 pounds and am 45 years old, what kinda bike is good for me) and some folks (even good friends like motogeezer) fall for it like a wet bag of cement...and guyb and oscottie think it's legit? lifelong interweb gurus that can smell bullshit a mile away...or so we thought. Maybe 2 out of 15 of those type of posts is real.

Yea...I may have busted some balls pretty bad and over the top before I was clipped...but how in the world do you respond to statements like that? Statements akin to the old ethnic joke about all the nations landing a manned spacecraft on the moon and the one rep stands up and sez "we're gonna land a spacecraft on the sun"...? You either do not respond or you respond with such "bombasticness" and "overthetopness" that hopefully it will cause that imbecile that stood up at that meeting to wither and slink away without contaminating even the crapper of...in this case the vital mx forum.

BUT I may have been a little too hard on a few of the jackoffs and I apologize...kinda. Lotta stress lately down at the bobbym farm of late. My Mom kicked the bucket on March 21st after a year long battle with breast cancer...she was 82. The last few months or so she found peace and was ready to accept her fate. Too bad for her the old body wanted to stick around a while longer and that made it pretty hard on all of us "earth restricted" relatives. I must have driven back and forth from Mesa to Lake Isabella 20 times in less than a year...wasn't easy on this old prick that's for sure.

My Mom wanted to be cremated and then have her ashes scattered in the Pacific Ocean up near Bodega Bay. Let me tell you guys something...if you want a "logistically" easier time of the final arrangements (imho) go for the tried and true method and set date of a traditional burial/funeral setup. This isn't what Mom wanted though so there was no option. Trying to get all the players aligned with one set-in-stone date that would suffice and satisfy all involved proved to be almost impossible. My good, proper and compassionate side tried to do just that, satisfy everyone...while my motodrive side wanted to just say..."HERE'S THE DATE...BE THERE FOR THE SCATTERING AND MEMORIAL OR BE LEFTOUT. After about a month or two of delays and hem-hawing the motodrive side won out Smile . With only a last minute final change to make sure my one of my niece’s were there but which unfortunately, also required me to drive my entire family from Mesa AZ to the Norcal coast in less than 20 hours we finally pulled it off. The ash scattering was a tremendous relief and glorious at the same time. Mom was laid to rest...FINALLY and it was time to celebrate her life here on earth, which we did on the coast that beautiful day. We also had a great celebration the next day that included my beautiful wife’s birthday, my good brothers birthday (BMSOCool , mine and Cynthia’s 20th anniversary and of course another remembrance of Mom’s passing. Anyway to say the stress level was high for the last several months would be an understatement.

As for Vital and posting on there in the future, that is left up to the gods…I mean mods of the vital. I love posting on vital and MT and I am proud to say I have met some tremendous people and some damn good friends through those sites. I can also honestly say that it isn’t true that GuyB gives friends preferential treatment on that forum. I consider Steve Giberson a pretty good moto friend and if I ran a site I wouldn’t even think about clipping friends of mine no matter what another idiot whines about. But GuyB isn’t like me…or doesn’t consider us moto friends, either way “it is what it is”.

Later moto bros, flame on or flame out…bobbym
Some of us would love to.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
7/14/2010 2:30pm
Off week.

And I think Gibby's gotten a bit "sponsor-sensitive" lately.

Somebody needs to send him "Monkey Butt" by Dirt Bike magazine founding father, Rick Sieman.

Post a reply to: Bobbym Sez Hello

The Latest