BobbyM U Owe me $100.00 !

englishman
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:40am
Alessi didn't beat a Euro for a Moto win or an overall since the start of the year as you predicted.

I accept paypal of course.

Pleasure doing business with you .
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/30/2010 9:03pm
Ah, no wonder Bobby was upset with the results.
CeeTee
5/30/2010 9:29pm
englishman wrote:
Alessi didn't beat a Euro for a Moto win or an overall since the start of the year as you predicted. I accept paypal of course...
Alessi didn't beat a Euro for a Moto win or an overall since the start of the year as you predicted.

Ahahaha nice one mate!

The Shop

englishman
5/31/2010 8:29am
Typical. Talks a big game pre race / season but then ignores the facts when the results dont follow. A bit like that guy who talked like he won the 450 class at hangtown last weekend I'd say ? Woohoo
Alex
5/31/2010 8:44am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:15pm
Think I seen him hiding in a tumbleweed

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
5/31/2010 9:55am
Bobby is in time out. Might be a while before he responds.
MXR
5/31/2010 11:45am
Poor Bobby should get a refund for believing in the hype , I kind of feel sorry for the guy .
plowboy
5/31/2010 1:49pm
Bobby does like his bush.
TeamGreen
5/31/2010 1:51pm
englishman wrote:
Alessi didn't beat a Euro for a Moto win or an overall since the start of the year as you predicted. I accept paypal of course...

$100 U.S.?

What's that?

Like 6 Quid?
oldAFI
5/31/2010 2:09pm
BobbyM lost the bet? Damn, he was the last of the believers of the hype.
BMSOB
5/31/2010 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:16pm
englishman wrote:

I talked to Bob earlier today and he says you won fair and square and will paypal your money to you. He also would be replying in person but Guyb balled him about something, what's funny is there are guys on here that are talking about people eating 44mag bullets and calling Mike Alessi a liar but Bob says something about Mike's Dad and he gets his nutz cut. I always thought GuyB was a guy that was fair but I am not so sure now...then again who gives a shit. As long as GuyB is cool with it that's all that matters I suppose.

bobbym's email = bobbym140@gmail.com

send him the info and he'll pay...my bro is a standup guy, can't say the same for others on here.

bobbym acting as BMSOB
englishman
5/31/2010 8:53pm
BMSOB wrote:
I talked to Bob earlier today and he says you won fair and square and will paypal your money to you. He also would be replying...
I talked to Bob earlier today and he says you won fair and square and will paypal your money to you. He also would be replying in person but Guyb balled him about something, what's funny is there are guys on here that are talking about people eating 44mag bullets and calling Mike Alessi a liar but Bob says something about Mike's Dad and he gets his nutz cut. I always thought GuyB was a guy that was fair but I am not so sure now...then again who gives a shit. As long as GuyB is cool with it that's all that matters I suppose.

send him the info and he'll pay...my bro is a standup guy, can't say the same for others on here.

bobbym acting as BMSOB
Oh cool , I'd rather he pay me in beer and help me drink it but I'll drop him an e-mail !!
endoh935
5/31/2010 10:48pm
englishman wrote:

hope you made it an 'interest bearing' bet.. Grinning
BMSOB
6/1/2010 10:49am
Bob said he got your email and will see you at Pala!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/1/2010 11:19am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:16pm
BMSOB wrote:
I talked to Bob earlier today and he says you won fair and square and will paypal your money to you. He also would be replying...

bobbym acting as BMSOB
Bobby has been struggling lately to post clearly constructed thoughts or sentences with fewer than five or six profanity bombs each. I know he likes moto, but being able to talk about it has value, and not just come across as some angry old guy coming outside to yell at the kids playing on his lawn.

Bring the A game, not just the $%#&* @#+*& !@# #$%&( game.

As far as his "relationship" with the Alessis? We got his theory about Tony and Mike in the first five or six hundred posts about the topic. There's no reason to beat it into the ground.
oldx
6/1/2010 12:20pm
FREE BOBBYM
englishman
6/1/2010 5:15pm
Fair play to Bob , he's willing and happy to pay up on the bet .

That's more than a lot of people would do or have done, to me at least, in the past.
BMSOB
6/1/2010 5:18pm
GuyB wrote:
Bobby has been struggling lately to post clearly constructed thoughts or sentences with fewer than five or six profanity bombs each. I know he likes moto...
Bobby has been struggling lately to post clearly constructed thoughts or sentences with fewer than five or six profanity bombs each. I know he likes moto, but being able to talk about it has value, and not just come across as some angry old guy coming outside to yell at the kids playing on his lawn.

As far as his "relationship" with the Alessis? We got his theory about Tony and Mike in the first five or six hundred posts about the topic. There's no reason to beat it into the ground.
In my personal opinion you are struggling to treat people equally on here, that is my opinion which doesn't mean much. Keep up the good work.
6/1/2010 5:38pm
GuyB wrote:
Bobby has been struggling lately to post clearly constructed thoughts or sentences with fewer than five or six profanity bombs each. I know he likes moto...

BMSOB wrote:
In my personal opinion you are struggling to treat people equally on here, that is my opinion which doesn't mean much. Keep up the good work.
Like this rule:
One username per user. Even if you have multiple personalities, they’re just going to have to share.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
6/1/2010 5:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:16pm
BMSOB wrote:

bobbym acting as BMSOB
GuyB wrote:

Very true GuyB....

However,Bobby has contributed greatly to the boards over the years with his video posts and many times with other good info (much more then 90% of the posters).

Not to mention even some of his more "$%#&* @#+*& !@# #$%&" can be entertaining or good for just a laugh.
BMSOB
6/1/2010 6:10pm
GuyB wrote:

BMSOB wrote:
Like this rule:
One username per user. Even if you have multiple personalities, they’re just going to have to share.
got no coke smoking ace freggun spam bearding choice pr....
BMSOB
6/1/2010 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2010 6:18pm
some people have strong convictions and stick to their guns...something some people have never done at this place. fudge it to the bone
6/1/2010 7:02pm
BMSOB wrote:
Like this rule:
BMSOB wrote:
LOL. I am with ya. I guess Gibby will have to go with cut and dried rules to make it fair to everyone.
BMSOB
6/1/2010 7:06pm
Like this rule:
BMSOB wrote:
LOL. I am with ya. I guess Gibby will have to go with cut and dried rules to make it fair to everyone.
Smile
ocscottie
6/4/2010 6:21pm
BMSOB wrote:
Like this rule:
BMSOB wrote:
you had the choice to take a time out like a man, like you have in the past.

Dunno wtf you got clipped for, but thought you were man enough not to pull this sissy shit.
BMSOB
6/4/2010 6:51pm
Like this rule:
BMSOB wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
you had the choice to take a time out like a man, like you have in the past. Dunno wtf you got clipped for, but thought...
you had the choice to take a time out like a man, like you have in the past.

Dunno wtf you got clipped for, but thought you were man enough not to pull this sissy shit.
what sissy shit? this is my brothers account that i used after a few days in timeout. he is banned from work and giberson is too busy for my emails.i claimed to be bobbym and never claimed i wasn't. i love this place and it's hard to leave it sometimes. if that ain't cool just say the word boss. no fucking problem....
DrSweden
6/4/2010 7:28pm
Boob need to come back as boobM. The hood is less without him, whatever it takes from both parties. Scott, Guy, mercy? Boob, swallow some (pride)...

Just saying of course.

Post a reply to: BobbyM U Owe me $100.00 !

The Latest