Bmayzee calls out vital

3/2/2011 3:53am
Great song! I downloaded it on my i pod. Sounds like a rip off tribute to , "Why's everybody always picking on me" from the Charlie Brown era. Hope the kid does the right thing and throws back some royalty to the people who pulled him out off the crumb infested couch. Kidz lived it and pull down a solid track! He's got that successful mix between Link'n Logs and M and M.
DirtMAFIA
3/2/2011 6:05am
Whew who dropped a bomb and left the door open with no spray??????? I can honestly say J-laws hip hop is better!
jmar
3/2/2011 6:13am
If you don't like the music, no big deal. It's not my cup of tea either, but why all the dislike for the kid?

I hope he makes millions.

BTW: There is a market for this stuff. A huge market.

The Shop

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
3/2/2011 6:14am
Non-Moto in every way, shape and form.

I don't want this guy ever being associated with moto.
jmar
3/2/2011 6:26am
TriRacer27 wrote:

I would say Bmayzee, or Brian, has already achieved more in this sport than most of us keyboard experts.

Again, if you don't like his music, no big deal, but why all the bullshit?
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
3/2/2011 6:35am
TriRacer27 wrote:

jmar wrote:
I would say Bmayzee, or Brian, has already achieved more in this sport than most of us keyboard experts. Again, if you don't like his music...
I would say Bmayzee, or Brian, has already achieved more in this sport than most of us keyboard experts.

Because he gives motocross a bad image.

Because if he is in fact a successful motocrosser, he will not send a good message to any kids looking up to him with his rants about hate and inappropriate ways of dealing with it.

Because he's holding a freakin gun to his head.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish anything bad on the guy. I don't know why he thinks everyone hates him but whatever. If he wants to race then great, and I wouldn't see him as any less of a racer. BUT this sort of crap is bad for any kids who see this and think its cool.
jeffro503
3/2/2011 6:40am
DavidR wrote:
I don't know. I think the kids got something.
Something called ......"Serious case of stupidness" ??

I guess my last post was to hostile , so it was removed.

For the record.....what "little" I've seen of Mays.....I can't stand the kid.
typ2vw159
3/2/2011 7:14am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2011 7:15am
WOW !! He better have parents with money ? I made it for 45 sec DOH!!
downandup
3/2/2011 8:01am
jmar wrote:
If you don't like the music, no big deal. It's not my cup of tea either, but why all the dislike for the kid? I hope...
If you don't like the music, no big deal. It's not my cup of tea either, but why all the dislike for the kid?

I hope he makes millions.

BTW: There is a market for this stuff. A huge market.
Because this kid has bragged his whole life that he is the best rider.

When he raced in the amateurs he was a total punk ass and he would take other riders out all o

He has also said that he would whip everyone's ass in the pro's, and he couldn't even make the main.

He is just a douche in moto gear.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
3/2/2011 8:02am
TriRacer27 wrote:

jmar wrote:
I would say Bmayzee, or Brian, has already achieved more in this sport than most of us keyboard experts. Again, if you don't like his music...

*Brandon

Go back and listen to some of his interviews and you will answer your own question.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/2/2011 8:21am
Well hell. Maybe we should just close up the site now. Getting called out in a rap tune? We've obviously hit a high point that will be hard to match in the future.
3/2/2011 8:47am
Mayzee says, " VitalMX folk just dont Fazemee..If I wasss a flower everyone would call me Daizee...I know I'm pale but I gotz Hope....Niggas that's real know I'm fucking Dope."
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
3/2/2011 8:51am
GuyB wrote:
Well hell. Maybe we should just close up the site now. Getting called out in a rap tune? We've obviously hit a high point that will...
Well hell. Maybe we should just close up the site now. Getting called out in a rap tune? We've obviously hit a high point that will be hard to match in the future.
We need to fight back with a 80's style power ballad, performed acoustic of course.
peelout
3/2/2011 9:02am
Mayzee says, " VitalMX folk just dont Fazemee..If I wasss a flower everyone would call me Daizee...I know I'm pale but I gotz Hope....Niggas that's real...
Mayzee says, " VitalMX folk just dont Fazemee..If I wasss a flower everyone would call me Daizee...I know I'm pale but I gotz Hope....Niggas that's real know I'm fucking Dope."
dope ass lyrics, son
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/2/2011 9:04am
GuyB wrote:
Well hell. Maybe we should just close up the site now. Getting called out in a rap tune? We've obviously hit a high point that will...
GrapeApe wrote:
We need to fight back with a 80's style power ballad, performed acoustic of course.
Nah, just an acoustic intro before it really starts rocking. Wink
rumormonger
3/2/2011 9:06am
A so-so motocrosser turned rapper. Sounds like Vanilla Ice without the talent or a gimmick!
Torco1
3/2/2011 9:19am
GuyB wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
jasonv43
3/2/2011 11:02am
Torco1 wrote:
I'm actually in Norco........so on the north side of the 91.
MXant15 wrote:
Cool... Was just wondering? Again off the bmayzee topic but u ever eat at the taco shop in the stater bros parking lot on river and...
Cool... Was just wondering? Again off the bmayzee topic but u ever eat at the taco shop in the stater bros parking lot on river and 2nd st? That is my favorite Mexican spot in the norco/corona area... I lived in corona for five years in what used to be the baywood apartments (now waterstone at corona ponite)... I like that area
Torco1 wrote:
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I live pretty near 2nd and Hamner, so I'm over there all the time.
Can't go wrong with Miguels either.
Torco1
3/2/2011 11:05am
MXant15 wrote:
Cool... Was just wondering? Again off the bmayzee topic but u ever eat at the taco shop in the stater bros parking lot on river and...
Cool... Was just wondering? Again off the bmayzee topic but u ever eat at the taco shop in the stater bros parking lot on river and 2nd st? That is my favorite Mexican spot in the norco/corona area... I lived in corona for five years in what used to be the baywood apartments (now waterstone at corona ponite)... I like that area
Torco1 wrote:
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I live pretty near 2nd and Hamner, so I'm over there all the time.
jasonv43 wrote:
Yep, we have the Miguels Jr right there. I love that place, but the only bad thing is it's always packed........no matter what time of the day you go.
jasonv43
3/2/2011 11:10am
Torco1 wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
Yep, we have the Miguels Jr right there. I love that place, but the only bad thing is it's always packed........no matter what time of the...
Yep, we have the Miguels Jr right there. I love that place, but the only bad thing is it's always packed........no matter what time of the day you go.
I drive down that way at least once a month and we always stop at Miguels Jr or Wahoo's. I fucking love Wahoo's!!! The closest one to me up here is Burbank.
Torco1
3/2/2011 11:11am
^^^ That's some hardcore gangsta rap right there.
Torco1
3/2/2011 11:13am
jasonv43 wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
Yep, we have the Miguels Jr right there. I love that place, but the only bad thing is it's always packed........no matter what time of the...
jasonv43 wrote:
I drive down that way at least once a month and we always stop at Miguels Jr or Wahoo's. I fucking love Wahoo's!!! The closest one...
I drive down that way at least once a month and we always stop at Miguels Jr or Wahoo's. I fucking love Wahoo's!!! The closest one to me up here is Burbank.
Hell yeah, Wahoo's is damn good too.
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
3/2/2011 11:16am
Mayzee says, " VitalMX folk just dont Fazemee..If I wasss a flower everyone would call me Daizee...I know I'm pale but I gotz Hope....Niggas that's real...
DDavis should make that his Vital signature line....
Ddavis
3/2/2011 11:18am
Brandon Mays is a *****. I'm going to clean him out, and I hope it gets on Tv.

Post a reply to: Bmayzee calls out vital

The Latest