Big LUMMY, it almost feels like the OL days

TerryK
1/9/2010 11:25am
stfu newb.

KIDDING!

But seriously, Chad Reed. Nuff said.
THEGOAT
1/9/2010 11:26am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:53pm
Hey! R-acer, been awhile. I haven't really been on these boards for awhile, except over there on Motopen, but all I ever do there is argue Politics with a bunch of Right Wing nut jobs who hate Obama. Anyways! how have you been. I'm pretty excited that A-1 is here and racing is about to begin and I think it's going to be a great season. I think it's going to be a memorable one Smile
Overdrive
1/9/2010 11:43am
THEGOAT wrote:
Hey! R-acer, been awhile. I haven't really been on these boards for awhile, except over there on Motopen, but all I ever do there is argue...
Hey! R-acer, been awhile. I haven't really been on these boards for awhile, except over there on Motopen, but all I ever do there is argue Politics with a bunch of Right Wing nut jobs who hate Obama. Anyways! how have you been. I'm pretty excited that A-1 is here and racing is about to begin and I think it's going to be a great season. I think it's going to be a memorable one Smile
yeah, Obama sucks........lol Just yanking your chain, now stfu newb.

The Shop

R-acer
1/9/2010 11:55am
THEGOAT wrote:
Hey! R-acer, been awhile. I haven't really been on these boards for awhile, except over there on Motopen, but all I ever do there is argue...
I was asking about you the other day, you have been MIA for a while. Anyways, GREAT season ahead!!! Cant wait.

I have a feeling I will be walking around like a rooster through out the season though
THEGOAT
1/9/2010 12:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:53pm
I really haven't had a Horse in the 450 class, since RC retired, but I'm a big fan of Villopoto, since he's a local guy. I got to see him Dominate at the Motocross of Nations at Budds Creek, win his first SX at Seattle and I was really looking forward to a great outdoor year and I was impressed at the way Villopoto dominated at the opener at Glen Helen, but then he got hurt and everything went downhill from there. NO EXCUSES this year, Villopoto is puttin the Boots to BubbaSmile
R-acer
1/9/2010 12:08pm
We'll see. Hope you dont go MIA again when it doesnt work out that wayTongue

Post a reply to: Big LUMMY, it almost feels like the OL days

The Latest