Best tracks for trip South?

Zoom
11/27/2016 4:22pm
Three Palms just north of Houston.

-Open 7 days a week. Open till 9PM on Wednesday's and Friday's.
-5 full size motocross tracks
-2 Pit Bike Tracks
-1 BMX Track
-Limited trails
-Wake Cable Park
-Motorcycle dealership on property
-Boat dealership on property

Full prep on weekends and Wednesday's. Limited prep the other days of the week.

www.ThreePalmsESP.com
Cheddar
11/30/2016 7:24am
if your coming down I-75 these tracks will give you a taste of the local scene.....

WMMX - TN is just south of Knoxville. Dark TN dirt always prepped to perfection. Gets killer ruts and multiple lines. open every weekend.

Fast Farms TN - top notch facility. They always tear it deep for race weekends and have a great track. Not always open.

Sand Mountain - best after it rains and if they tear it deep. open every weekend.

The MX tracks at Highland Park are a joke unless you get to ride MX2 prepped. The other 2 are dust bowls. Echeconnee, McClarty, Monster, Mill Creek are the destination tracks for sure as the other folks have said.....

DannoJ919
11/30/2016 12:05pm
County Line was pretty fun to ride on. WW in Jacksonville is a really fun track to ride. WW has fun jumps and didn't get too rough so coming from the north and not being on a bike for a while it's a good place
sixfiftythree
Fantasy
61st
11/30/2016 1:01pm
We have a group of 6-8 that go down to Orlando and rent a huge house for like $300 each for the whole week. We then drive to a different track each day then come back to the pool/hot tub and crush beers at night!

The best tracks are,

1. Florida track and trails
2. Pax Trax
3. Bartow
4. Orlando mx
5. Hard Rock

Still have yet to hit up WW but I hear it's just as good as FTT

Oh ya and when it's 50 degrees in Georgia it's 70 in Florida, also when it rains you can still ride because most tracks are sand base.

The Shop

Jenkins398
11/30/2016 1:13pm
A couple buddies usually hit up Monster during Dec/Jan when were getting hit with snow. Never once have I heard them complain about the tracks in bama mid winter. Next winter I plan on making the trip, the track looks like a blast.
MX47
12/1/2016 5:59am
Just checked the Monster Mountain website and wanted to clear up that they will have the Winter schedule in effect. Open 7 days a week from December 26 thru April 2nd 2017.
Full prep on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and partial prep on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
More info here http://www.monstermx.com/live/?page_id=1889
12/1/2016 8:09am
Jenkins398 wrote:
A couple buddies usually hit up Monster during Dec/Jan when were getting hit with snow. Never once have I heard them complain about the tracks in...
A couple buddies usually hit up Monster during Dec/Jan when were getting hit with snow. Never once have I heard them complain about the tracks in bama mid winter. Next winter I plan on making the trip, the track looks like a blast.
Your in Marshall? Im in Olivet lol. We should hit up BCMX sometime.
kaptkaos
12/1/2016 9:06am
Depends how far South you are going to go.

In Ga I would go to Durhamtown for sure.
Florida, Florida Tracks and Trails (weekends only) or Florida Cycle Park during the week

Jenkins398
12/1/2016 11:48am
Jenkins398 wrote:
A couple buddies usually hit up Monster during Dec/Jan when were getting hit with snow. Never once have I heard them complain about the tracks in...
Your in Marshall? Im in Olivet lol. We should hit up BCMX sometime.
Yes sir, located in Marshall. BCMX would be a blast, haven't hit that place up in awhile. I'll send you a pm with my #.

Post a reply to: Best tracks for trip South?

The Latest