Best excuse award ?

DL
9/18/2011 1:21pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
Pretty sure it's Michael Leib, Factory Husqvarna MX2 rider.
Correct
rileymx
9/18/2011 1:25pm
and the award goes to ........
the usfanboys that try by all means do discredit the huge win of ken roczen in mx2..........
he wasn't on the podium.........blake won practice......etc
kid won by miles......!!!!!! take the blinders off and give credit where its due...!!!!!!!!!!!
SlowMoFo
9/18/2011 1:34pm
rileymx wrote:
and the award goes to ........ the usfanboys that try by all means do discredit the huge win of ken roczen in mx2.......... he wasn't on...
the usfanboys that try by all means do discredit the huge win of ken roczen in mx2..........
kid won by miles......!!!!!! take the blinders off and give credit where its due...!!!!!!!!!!!
I think is pretty clear that Roczen whipped the MX2 class...here, in Europe and the rest of the planet!
UAW_member
9/18/2011 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2011 1:35pm
500guy wrote "Best excuse award?"

I learned from guyb's clean-up effort that Sand (or Snails) In the Vagina Syndrome is not a valid excuse. I'd blame it on the rocks, rain and the traction control system that Stewart loaned to the USMXdN team.

The Shop

Crossup
9/18/2011 1:48pm
500guy wrote:
Tire came off the rim ,Stuck in 3rd gear, Rain in my eyes , Sun came out. I'm not American, they are. unfamiliar track, I crashed...
Tire came off the rim ,Stuck in 3rd gear, Rain in my eyes , Sun came out. I'm not American, they are. unfamiliar track, I crashed.

I know I am what are you , ha ha ha

There is no excuse for winning.
Best excuse would have been "The Green Fencing", but no one ran into it. That stuff is the worst ever. You may not have a crash or a mechanical, but the fencing put up by the governing body can take you out.

Notice the green Acerbis markers? That was the first time that I saw them at an FIM event. (Watch out, here comes The Rock)
9/18/2011 2:12pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
Pretty sure it's Michael Leib, Factory Husqvarna MX2 rider.
DL wrote:
Correct
Cool right on dude, we will be pullin for him.
The Rock
9/18/2011 2:24pm
Big wrote:
How about this? The Swedish "fastests" rider Noren who making 15-20 spots pretty regular in Nats. He's Honda standard frontwheel exploded when landing the biggest downhill...
How about this? The Swedish "fastests" rider Noren who making 15-20 spots pretty regular in Nats. He's Honda standard frontwheel exploded when landing the biggest downhill jump! Not even the Jamaican bobteam had that piece of crap on their Wooden bobsleighs? Villopotos left footpeg costed more than Swedens team-bikes together. They have better bikes on Tahiti. And the last excuse. If you think AMA acting crazy about MX? Svemo is totally retarded. See the results from Swedish riders now and then. We are not aloud today to have waves, whoop, big double, absolute no triple etc etc. Russia is a free country compared to Swede MX.
Could another perspective be Sweden has actual MX tracks instead of the hybrid SX/MX outdoor tracks we have in the US and increasingly in other parts of the world? Is your injury rate lower due to your track design and mandatory spinal protection? In the US it is apparent the powers to be are fine with racers wearing only jerseys. What is this....1981?

For the record I don't want to see tracks that resemble smooth scrambles tracks we had in the early 70s but I'm NOT a fan of outdoor SX tracks. They should consider changing the name from MX if this hybridization continues IMO.

Best MX tracks (as in true MX tracks) I've seen in the last few years are the Canadian National tracks.
cmess77
9/18/2011 2:44pm
rileymx wrote:
and the award goes to ........ the usfanboys that try by all means do discredit the huge win of ken roczen in mx2.......... he wasn't on...
SlowMoFo wrote:
I think is pretty clear that Roczen whipped the MX2 class...here, in Europe and the rest of the planet!
His biggest competition had a broken wrist...
MXR
9/18/2011 4:32pm
Jet Lag
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
9/19/2011 4:11am
we only won because we have the largest populationBlush
Huckster
9/19/2011 4:26am
smental wrote:
if the "i was stuck in third" you are on about was herlings, well you can't really call it an excuse when he came second and...
if the "i was stuck in third" you are on about was herlings, well you can't really call it an excuse when he came second and beat RV on a bike which he had limited experiance on
seems like Herlings maybe should have kept his bike in 3rd for the 2nd MX Open race as well.........25 seconds
MXDAD140
9/19/2011 5:44am
Should have used the Red power band
DC41
9/19/2011 8:32am
The excuse USA is the biggest country is just ridiculous!
Team USA is the best, no matter what happens..

Post a reply to: Best excuse award ?

The Latest