Bercy's on! Barcia making friends

10/29/2011 9:24pm
Bottom line is......Aranda got loose in the first turn and took Barcia out by accident. Then Barcia acted completely unprofessional and ruined Aranda's race. Aranda got...
Bottom line is......Aranda got loose in the first turn and took Barcia out by accident. Then Barcia acted completely unprofessional and ruined Aranda's race. Aranda got off his bike and Barcia ran away with his tail between his legs.

Barcia is the perfect of example of someone that can dish it out but can't take it. I'm sick of that crap. He's clearly the dirtiest rider on any track but cries like a bitch when someone else does it to him. Booohooooo
Cosmos wrote:
We are, in the most profound sense, children of the Cosmos. Think of Barcia's exhaust heat on your upturned face on a cloudless summer's day; think...
We are, in the most profound sense, children of the Cosmos. Think of Barcia's exhaust heat on your upturned face on a cloudless summer's day; think how dangerous it is to gaze at Barcia's silencer directly. From 50 million moto-laps away, we recognize his power. What would we feel on its seething self-luminous surface, or immersed in its heart of nuclear fire?
Sure buddy whatever you say! WoohooLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Easy on the acid, Chief! Actually I think its to late cause your talking to yourself with that non-sense!LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
PressPassP
10/29/2011 9:53pm
What a totally unprofessional and stupid thing to do,he wasn't the only rider to go down,Stroupe didn't complain at all,funny thing is that in an interview a half hour earlier Barcia kept saying "I just wanna have fun" after problems on the first night put him out of the running for the overall title Laughing
10/29/2011 9:58pm
PressPassP wrote:
What a totally unprofessional and stupid thing to do,he wasn't the only rider to go down,Stroupe didn't complain at all,funny thing is that in an interview...
What a totally unprofessional and stupid thing to do,he wasn't the only rider to go down,Stroupe didn't complain at all,funny thing is that in an interview a half hour earlier Barcia kept saying "I just wanna have fun" after problems on the first night put him out of the running for the overall title Laughing
Stroupe? WTF are you talking about? LaughingLaughingWoohoo
Big
10/30/2011 1:52am
At least the washed his mouth with soap. Frenchsoap? So he could say i'm sorry in French language? The dollar was mighty to force him back to the lions cave and being submissive? A i'm sorry in his own language would be enough instead of that little commentatorprick translating to couple of illiterate Frenchmen? F..n embarrasing in my opinion. The kid did wrong and knew it, came back and did the right thing? Problem is now that Aranda can probably never race in the states? Because of a few rednecks from oregon or whatever will booing his gutts off everytime? But the racing become interesting for the first time since Robbie Reynard rammed the King "accidental" in Bercy. For the first time in many years i was watching this sleepingpill to the end thanks to "Run Run"........... sorry "Bam Bam"......=)

The Shop

PressPassP
10/30/2011 4:31am
Stroupe? WTF are you talking about? LaughingLaughingWoohoo
Stroupe?? dunno where that came from,it was late here,Soubeyras too I thinkSmileSmile

Soubeyras,fastest time of the night too.
10/30/2011 7:10am
I think Carl Sagan here could loan barcia a few IQ points. I never realized the kid was that unintelligent.
10/30/2011 8:08am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2011 8:09am
I think Carl Sagan here could loan barcia a few IQ points. I never realized the kid was that unintelligent.
You have no idea! He seriously couldn't spell COOL in 2008. I'll never forget it. I think they forgot the "school" part in home school! lol
downandup
10/30/2011 9:29am
Barcia needs to grow up.

He has always acted like this since his amateur days. He will turn into "Ryno the Roido" if he doesn't get some control on his emotions.

Post a reply to: Bercy's on! Barcia making friends

The Latest