Ben townley speedcross

endoh935
Edited Date/Time 11/22/2014 2:53pm
|
11/22/2014 8:58am
I love this format...Kinda like a speedway program... Racing is close and intense . Problem is inability to run large numbers of riders but would be very exciting for the fans. Maybe someone could run a one..off , big buck event with this format, or something like it , here in the US.
endoh935
11/22/2014 12:38pm
I love this format...Kinda like a speedway program... Racing is close and intense . Problem is inability to run large numbers of riders but would be...
I love this format...Kinda like a speedway program... Racing is close and intense . Problem is inability to run large numbers of riders but would be very exciting for the fans. Maybe someone could run a one..off , big buck event with this format, or something like it , here in the US.
Definately
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
11/22/2014 1:04pm
I love this format...Kinda like a speedway program... Racing is close and intense . Problem is inability to run large numbers of riders but would be...
the idea was taken from speedway, it provided some very good racing, and multipule winners, from memory 8 different winners in 12 heats, the first heat has 3 passes for the lead in the last lap

here in NZ supercross has been dead for a number of years, and this was an attempt to help get us back into stadiums,

Crush
11/22/2014 2:53pm
Best thing about it for me is corners with an in and out flat section and a big berm... who knew if you allow some exit and entry space plus a massive berm you get passing?

FELD! Are you watching?

Post a reply to: Ben townley speedcross

The Latest