Ben LaMay - Guess and Win!

zehn
3/28/2015 8:47pm
Glad you guys enjoyed this, I think we'll do it again before the season is over. Ben matched his 15th qualifying with a 15th in the...
Glad you guys enjoyed this, I think we'll do it again before the season is over. Ben matched his 15th qualifying with a 15th in the main event, and continues his streak of making the main every time since jumping on his Munn Racing/VitalMX Husky suspended by Race Tech.

The lucky winner is... ZEHN! I will shoot a PM over to the email on your Vital account and get you setup with a Gold Valve Kit and Tee.
Holy cow! Thanks so much!
Mike.
3/28/2015 8:53pm
This was a really cool thing for a sponsor to do!
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
3/28/2015 8:58pm
Glad you guys enjoyed this, I think we'll do it again before the season is over. Ben matched his 15th qualifying with a 15th in the...
Glad you guys enjoyed this, I think we'll do it again before the season is over. Ben matched his 15th qualifying with a 15th in the main event, and continues his streak of making the main every time since jumping on his Munn Racing/VitalMX Husky suspended by Race Tech.

The lucky winner is... ZEHN! I will shoot a PM over to the email on your Vital account and get you setup with a Gold Valve Kit and Tee.
zehn wrote:
Congratulations!

Cheater.

Hear that knock on your door? You will in about 30 seconds, and be prepared to piss in a cup and wait 8 months to find out you DIDN"T win.... Wink

Nice job, congratulations and thanks to Race Tech for letting us have a little fun!
zehn
3/28/2015 9:08pm

zehn wrote:
AZ35 wrote:
Congratulations! Cheater. Hear that knock on your door? You will in about 30 seconds, and be prepared to piss in a cup and wait 8 months...
Congratulations!

Cheater.

Hear that knock on your door? You will in about 30 seconds, and be prepared to piss in a cup and wait 8 months to find out you DIDN"T win.... Wink

Nice job, congratulations and thanks to Race Tech for letting us have a little fun!
Tongue

Thanks again to Chris at RaceTech for this giveaway!

The Shop

3/29/2015 5:35am
Thanks - it was fun. Congrats Zehn!

Maybe this contest taught a few people about how fast Ben is going too. A lot of big numbers thrown out there.

Post a reply to: Ben LaMay - Guess and Win!

The Latest