Before Ronnie MAC!!!!!

Edited Date/Time 1/29/2013 6:30pm
1995 rare seen scouting of two superstars claiming the back woods of Florida! Way before goons knew what goons were. https://youtu.be/MWD8Zv4ELVo
|
Allracing
1/14/2013 12:42pm
There was "goon" riding WAY before 1995! I believe it was in 1995 when Terrafirma 1 or 2 was released Steve Lamson did some great goon riding after the credits. DV12 has some serious goon riding skills, and he might have some more history on it.
Jakes Dad
1/14/2013 12:50pm
Almost looks like Reddick, who were they?
honda341
1/14/2013 12:52pm
Please don't do this. This is like one of those stupid threads where people try to compare riders to Carmichael. Yes, there were good/great riders before him. Yes there will be good/great riders after him. But NO ONE will EVER be the next Ricky Carmichael. NO ONE will EVER be the next Ronnie Mac. He is a true Icon in our sport. He's gone farther than anyone before. He is a legend beyond all understanding and shouldn't be diminished by throwing his name around lightly. Ronnie Mac forever!!!!!
1/14/2013 12:55pm
honda341 wrote:
Please don't do this. This is like one of those stupid threads where people try to compare riders to Carmichael. Yes, there were good/great riders before...
Please don't do this. This is like one of those stupid threads where people try to compare riders to Carmichael. Yes, there were good/great riders before him. Yes there will be good/great riders after him. But NO ONE will EVER be the next Ricky Carmichael. NO ONE will EVER be the next Ronnie Mac. He is a true Icon in our sport. He's gone farther than anyone before. He is a legend beyond all understanding and shouldn't be diminished by throwing his name around lightly. Ronnie Mac forever!!!!!
Really??? Ronnie Mac was in diapers when this was shot....who's comparing who? This clearly states....and I quote, "Before Ronnie Mac!" Carmichael, where did u even get that from? Goonie!

The Shop

jtomasik
1/14/2013 12:57pm
Oh boy. Jeezus, it's goon riding. Relax. Doesn't matter who's who, or who's first. It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing this vid....turned a typical Monday into a good chuckle.
DirtMAFIA
1/14/2013 12:59pm
jtomasik wrote:
Oh boy. Jeezus, it's goon riding. Relax. Doesn't matter who's who, or who's first. It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing this vid....turned a typical Monday into a...
Oh boy. Jeezus, it's goon riding. Relax. Doesn't matter who's who, or who's first. It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing this vid....turned a typical Monday into a good chuckle.
X2 those 125's are running correct too. Cool
1/14/2013 1:41pm
jtomasik wrote:
Oh boy. Jeezus, it's goon riding. Relax. Doesn't matter who's who, or who's first. It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing this vid....turned a typical Monday into a...
DirtMAFIA wrote:
X2 those 125's are running correct too. Cool
Thanks @DirtMafia. RRP meets REP!
enketchum
1/14/2013 2:10pm
Ronnie Mac was never said to be the first, and he was not the first. Ronnie Mac is the only rider that has been documented to continue goon riding farther than one or two videos.

Ronnie Mac > Jlaw
mxtweeker
1/14/2013 2:15pm
The haters are probably just mad that these 2 goons could probably wax them riding like this.. Miss hearing the sounds of a good running 125.. Nice find human squid
1/14/2013 2:25pm
enketchum wrote:
Ronnie Mac was never said to be the first, and he was not the first. Ronnie Mac is the only rider that has been documented to...
Ronnie Mac was never said to be the first, and he was not the first. Ronnie Mac is the only rider that has been documented to continue goon riding farther than one or two videos.

Ronnie Mac > Jlaw
No one ever said he was the first did they?. By the way, how are those shades working out with your lid in your profile pic?
mxtweeker
1/14/2013 2:33pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Almost looks like Reddick, who were they?
definitly reddick.. probably some pro guys down for winter series
Ryno23
Fantasy
891st
1/14/2013 2:55pm
Heck i know some guys that ride like that all the time... and they aren't trying to goon either.
DirtMAFIA
1/14/2013 2:59pm
enketchum wrote:
Ronnie Mac was never said to be the first, and he was not the first. Ronnie Mac is the only rider that has been documented to...

Ronnie Mac > Jlaw
Those glasses must be blocking your vision, with the Ronnie Mac>Jlaw now that my friend is apples to oranges
1/14/2013 3:08pm
mxtweeker wrote:
The haters are probably just mad that these 2 goons could probably wax them riding like this.. Miss hearing the sounds of a good running 125...
The haters are probably just mad that these 2 goons could probably wax them riding like this.. Miss hearing the sounds of a good running 125.. Nice find human squid
I agree Mxtweeker.Thank you Rare find indeed. As the haters hate, and always will with keyboard strength, I enjoy Ronnie. He was just late to the game, that's all.
SEE ARE125
1/14/2013 3:10pm
Seriously no one knows who that is?? It's an old clip of Ronnie's father, Ronnie Sr. showing Ronnie's older brother, Lonnie Mac, proper riding technique. If you look closely, you can see Ronnie's great grand pappy and FMF founder Frederick Mac back by the truck in the parking lot. I thought you guys knew everything about MX. Noobs.
mxtweeker
1/14/2013 3:11pm
This thread made me watch ronnie mac for the first time.. dude has some pro goon skills for sure..
1/14/2013 3:14pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Seriously no one knows who that is?? It's an old clip of Ronnie's father, Ronnie Sr. showing Ronnie's older brother, Lonnie Mac, proper riding technique. If...
Seriously no one knows who that is?? It's an old clip of Ronnie's father, Ronnie Sr. showing Ronnie's older brother, Lonnie Mac, proper riding technique. If you look closely, you can see Ronnie's great grand pappy and FMF founder Frederick Mac back by the truck in the parking lot. I thought you guys knew everything about MX. Noobs.
LMFAO>>>>>>>>>Finally! Thank you SEE ARE125. That was funny
AiC971
1/14/2013 4:43pm
I know Brian Swink use to take alot of his buddies to Reddick and Hardrock in the 90's
1/14/2013 5:44pm
AiC971 wrote:
I know Brian Swink use to take alot of his buddies to Reddick and Hardrock in the 90's
Swink was the first rider I ever seen do a can can
willie838
1/14/2013 8:21pm
man, i just want to say that albertson pulling the ronnie mac over the finish line in front of dungey may be may favorite single moment of supercross over the last 2 years.
enketchum
1/14/2013 10:04pm
enketchum wrote:

Ronnie Mac > Jlaw
No one ever said he was the first did they?. By the way, how are those shades working out with your lid in your profile pic?
That's how goon I am

Ronnie Mac > JH60
1/15/2013 7:24am
enketchum wrote:

Ronnie Mac > Jlaw
enketchum wrote:
That's how goon I am

Ronnie Mac > JH60
The world appreciates your honesty enketchum...thank you. :-)
TannerMxer
1/15/2013 7:37am
My only take away from the OP's video... that is what motocross should sound like.
86honda
1/15/2013 9:11am
i'm shook to the bone. If that was anybody u know wearing those man thongs, I mean let the sun shine on it dude!
86honda
1/15/2013 9:15am
And now for my next message kids
enketchum
1/15/2013 12:36pm
enketchum wrote:
That's how goon I am

Ronnie Mac > JH60
The world appreciates your honesty enketchum...thank you. :-)
That was on a goped ride. I wear real googles when I ride moto
Torco1
1/15/2013 12:38pm
DirtMAFIA wrote:
What movie was this from?? Deegan says?
MotoXXX I believe.

Post a reply to: Before Ronnie MAC!!!!!

The Latest