Barcia..WTF?

Zycki11
12/4/2016 12:50pm
rutsmash wrote:
Number one guy on top 450 team gets passed by an old arena cross guy and someone that couldn't get a 450 ride...? How much is...
Number one guy on top 450 team gets passed by an old arena cross guy and someone that couldn't get a 450 ride...? How much is he paying JGR?
I think some of you put too much stock in a pseudo-sx race being held in some fluffy European country full of girly men. The real...
I think some of you put too much stock in a pseudo-sx race being held in some fluffy European country full of girly men. The real season starts at A1 and that's when riders bring their a-game.
Wow.

I can't help but to reply to your ignorance, your "manly" men of america voted for trump.

And your point? Unless you live here, understand the issues etc. I think it is best to keep quiet. Nest time revert to a slant against his idiot comments towards a european country.
Jimmy_Sloan
12/4/2016 1:44pm
I think some of you put too much stock in a pseudo-sx race being held in some fluffy European country full of girly men. The real...
I think some of you put too much stock in a pseudo-sx race being held in some fluffy European country full of girly men. The real season starts at A1 and that's when riders bring their a-game.
Wow.

I can't help but to reply to your ignorance, your "manly" men of america voted for trump.

Zycki11 wrote:
And your point? Unless you live here, understand the issues etc. I think it is best to keep quiet. Nest time revert to a slant against...
And your point? Unless you live here, understand the issues etc. I think it is best to keep quiet. Nest time revert to a slant against his idiot comments towards a european country.
My comments were tongue in cheek sarcasm only taken seriously by those who are too serious.
trailrider
12/24/2016 4:01pm
Have you seen the chick he is following...#lowselfesteem

The Shop

Post a reply to: Barcia..WTF?

The Latest