Barcia Sweeps Nicolettis wheel.

legswag
The broadcast totally missed this moment. Hope Phil kicks his $@@$ at the truck. Looked like an intentional clean out IMO.
|
slipdog
6/25/2016 10:51am
Haven't seen a dive bomb like that since World War 2
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/25/2016 10:52am
Nicoletti 10th Barcia 35th but still hope he kicks Barcia in the a$$
level
6/25/2016 10:52am
That was ridiculous. Best moto of Nicoletti in a long timea and Barcia fucking takes him out like that. Saw it on live broadcast before they cut off just saw him going to inside and I was like wow he had to off taken him out then of course didn't see them come around corner after that.

Man, what a dick move by Barcia. What the fuck was he thinking doing that?

The Shop

Trevor91
6/25/2016 12:05pm
Never cared for barcia and never really will with all the dumb shit that he does! Nicoletti was riding great and he had to ruin a good run for both of them
6/25/2016 12:34pm
I know its racing and sometimes you have to get a little aggressive but I think it's a pretty stupid for Barcia to take out Phil, especially when Phil's been better than him pretty much all year. I know a lot of people won't agree but I'd like to see JGR kick him to curb, not only for that but he's clearly not performing and I think he needs a little lesson.
rpoint116
6/25/2016 12:39pm
If that was a last lap, last corner... Sure.

Not lap 5 to your teammate. Friese yes, teammate no.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
6/25/2016 1:13pm
funny thing is Phil probably finish about him in the points at the end of the season. That would be awesome. Can't stand Barcia not even a little bit.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
6/25/2016 2:10pm
I thought that was a dick move. I was pumped for filthy having his best Moto, then I see them to picking their bikes up. Barcia couldn't seem to manage the pace of the front & makes a dumbass move. The team can't be happy about that. That was a sign of desperation on his part.
Premix
6/25/2016 2:21pm
Teamates cleaning each other out. Not good.
toroP
6/25/2016 2:31pm
Video?
It might help the thread.
USMCMXer
6/25/2016 3:03pm
Unfortunately unless we get go-pro from Barcia (don't think he wears one) we'll not see this. The awesome TV coverage only had the entry, which looked like a collision about to happen. Then when they cut back, the two were sorting their mess. Not good, and I imagine Filthy was ten different kinds of pissed off.
RUTCITY
6/25/2016 3:12pm
level wrote:
That was ridiculous. Best moto of Nicoletti in a long timea and Barcia fucking takes him out like that. Saw it on live broadcast before they...
That was ridiculous. Best moto of Nicoletti in a long timea and Barcia fucking takes him out like that. Saw it on live broadcast before they cut off just saw him going to inside and I was like wow he had to off taken him out then of course didn't see them come around corner after that.

Man, what a dick move by Barcia. What the fuck was he thinking doing that?

Was hoping for better for JB but damn. That took some wind out of the sails.
mxjon454
6/25/2016 3:21pm
Barica needs to start pver woth a different bike and team. IMO it was dumb of him to sign a 2 year extension because of a few wins and doing better in the 2nd half of the putdoor season last year. His sx season was shit and it seems like he cant get that bike right for sx. He couldve been a free agent after this season and with roczen going to honda he couldve been rch best option available.
davistld01
6/25/2016 3:31pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Barica needs to start pver woth a different bike and team. IMO it was dumb of him to sign a 2 year extension because of a...
Barica needs to start pver woth a different bike and team. IMO it was dumb of him to sign a 2 year extension because of a few wins and doing better in the 2nd half of the putdoor season last year. His sx season was shit and it seems like he cant get that bike right for sx. He couldve been a free agent after this season and with roczen going to honda he couldve been rch best option available.
Who do you think, with his current crop of results...his controversial riding style...and his personality, would pick Barcia up? I mean, what solid team? I think he's pretty damn lucky he was able to sign an extension. He must have pictures of Coy Gibbs with a submissive farm animal...
pete24
6/25/2016 3:49pm
the 51 is my favorite rider , but that was pretty stupid, ok really fucking stupid
legswag
6/25/2016 3:51pm
Any scuffles in the JFR pits? I would like to hear Barcia is sporting two black eyes.
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
6/25/2016 3:54pm
Barcia is a kid in an adults world. You cant get away with that kind of riding style as an adult.
Duffer189
6/25/2016 4:01pm
If you think about where he was just less than 12 months ago, the source of his frustration is obvious. As obvious as the incorrectness of this action. I am sure that he knows this.

6/25/2016 4:04pm
Don't know wtf Barcia was thinking.. Feeling a little insecure about his pay check to finishes ratio, perhaps?

I can only imagine what Phil must've been thinking as they were both picking up their bikes...
Jimmy_Sloan
6/25/2016 4:45pm
If Peick had done that instead of Barcia, you'd all be talking about how bad ass he is.
Jimmy_Sloan
6/25/2016 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2016 4:50pm
legswag wrote:
Any scuffles in the JFR pits? I would like to hear Barcia is sporting two black eyes.
You already said that. We get it, you want Barcia to get beat up.

vetmxr
6/25/2016 4:55pm
Line that idiot up in your sights, pull the trigger with no intentions of making the turn.....broken tib/fib....lesson learned,accidents happen.....you got tight and whisky throttled....accidents happen. You think Barcia cared about phils well being when he took him out???? Revenge is best served cold.....no hurry in getting him out of the series for a while to think about how a proffesional should ride.... I can't believe these boys don't self police a little more than they do????

Just a thought. I could be totally wrong here....
mxjon454
6/25/2016 5:02pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Barica needs to start pver woth a different bike and team. IMO it was dumb of him to sign a 2 year extension because of a...
davistld01 wrote:
Who do you think, with his current crop of results...his controversial riding style...and his personality, would pick Barcia up? I mean, what solid team? I think...
Who do you think, with his current crop of results...his controversial riding style...and his personality, would pick Barcia up? I mean, what solid team? I think he's pretty damn lucky he was able to sign an extension. He must have pictures of Coy Gibbs with a submissive farm animal...
I think if rch has a team of baggett, tickle, wilson, or weimer and cant sign a top guy then barcia has a good shot at getting signed to them. Barcia hasnt had a solid season or the results but he did win a few races and beat dungey and roczen straight up at those ones last year. He still has potential. I dont think that yamaha works for him and thats why i said that ya he won a couple races last year but i think it was a dumb move to sign an extension because of those wins. I dont think the yamaha works for him. I dont really like barcia as a rider and i dont think he'll ever win a big bike title, but with a different bike i think he can still win some races.
Jimmy_Sloan
6/25/2016 5:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2016 5:09pm
vetmxr wrote:
Line that idiot up in your sights, pull the trigger with no intentions of making the turn.....broken tib/fib....lesson learned,accidents happen.....you got tight and whisky throttled....accidents happen...
Line that idiot up in your sights, pull the trigger with no intentions of making the turn.....broken tib/fib....lesson learned,accidents happen.....you got tight and whisky throttled....accidents happen. You think Barcia cared about phils well being when he took him out???? Revenge is best served cold.....no hurry in getting him out of the series for a while to think about how a proffesional should ride.... I can't believe these boys don't self police a little more than they do????

Just a thought. I could be totally wrong here....
Yes, let's go out with the intention of breaking someone's leg. Wow.
6/25/2016 5:06pm
legswag wrote:
The broadcast totally missed this moment. Hope Phil kicks his $@@$ at the truck. Looked like an intentional clean out IMO.
Much better idea for Philthy to just straight up wax him and let Dum Dum take himself out. Gonna happen soon enuff.
hvaughn88
6/25/2016 5:13pm
Of all the weekend matthes isn't at the races, this happens. I would love to hear matthes interview Phil after the race

Post a reply to: Barcia Sweeps Nicolettis wheel.

The Latest