Barcia Barcia Barcia!

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:07am
WOOOO EASTCOAST LITES CHAMP!! CONGRATS!!!
|
Huckster
5/8/2011 4:50am
lilwhiz165 wrote:
is that the same guy who expends too much energy moving around on the bike, revs it too high, makes bad decisions and is way too inconsistent to win a title?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/8/2011 4:55am
Huckster wrote:
is that the same guy who expends too much energy moving around on the bike, revs it too high, makes bad decisions and is way too...
is that the same guy who expends too much energy moving around on the bike, revs it too high, makes bad decisions and is way too inconsistent to win a title?
No, this is the new and improved version of that guy. Add a broken wrist. Wink
WhKnuckle
5/8/2011 4:58am
lilwhiz165 wrote:
Huckster wrote:
is that the same guy who expends too much energy moving around on the bike, revs it too high, makes bad decisions and is way too...
Most really good riders fit that decription when they were young. If you'd seen Barcia in Houston dicing with Wilson, you'd have seen some serious racecraft.
Huckster
5/8/2011 5:01am
Huckster wrote:
GuyB wrote:
No, this is the new and improved version of that guy. Add a broken wrist. Wink
right! I forgot....he got lucky because he broke his wrist and it "calmed" him down....if that lucky "break" didnt happen, he probably would have just thrown it away and Wilson, Baggett and one of the other more "consistent" guys would have won the Title.......

Go to bed!

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/8/2011 5:04am
Huckster wrote:
right! I forgot....he got lucky because he broke his wrist and it "calmed" him down....if that lucky "break" didnt happen, he probably would have just thrown...
right! I forgot....he got lucky because he broke his wrist and it "calmed" him down....if that lucky "break" didnt happen, he probably would have just thrown it away and Wilson, Baggett and one of the other more "consistent" guys would have won the Title.......

Go to bed!
Why? I've got 47 captions to write for the photos that are in the photo section.

Oops...I let the cat out of the bag.
Moto4T5
5/8/2011 5:03pm
Barcia has so much desire to win, and that's a hard thing to beat!
5/9/2011 8:19pm
lilwhiz165 wrote:
Huckster wrote:
funny, last time i checked he just won a title
ocscottie
5/9/2011 8:23pm
lilwhiz165 wrote:
Huckster wrote:
lilwhiz165 wrote:
funny, last time i checked he just won a title
Its called "sarcasm" lilwhiz.

Post a reply to: Barcia Barcia Barcia!

The Latest