Barcia

slowgti
|
mxb2
8/4/2017 8:19am
Top 3 at dilla,. Imo.
Aussiefan
8/4/2017 9:56am
Trying to figure what he will do in 2018...
HenryA
8/4/2017 10:04am
No side chicks anymore

The Shop

sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
8/4/2017 10:10am
JBone said Monday no riders had been signed for 18. Wanted the Suzuki deal wrapped up first. I'd say with WP # on the 18 demo he is safe, Barcia not so much....
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
8/4/2017 10:15am
I like barcia he really could be a contender. That big contract seemed to get to his head some. I feel like if he ends up with no ride, he should do what Wilson did. It will humble him. Just an opinion. he's def a top 5 guy when he's on.
cali11
8/4/2017 10:47am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
JBone said Monday no riders had been signed for 18. Wanted the Suzuki deal wrapped up first. I'd say with WP # on the 18 demo...
JBone said Monday no riders had been signed for 18. Wanted the Suzuki deal wrapped up first. I'd say with WP # on the 18 demo he is safe, Barcia not so much....
I know the last few years have not been great for Barcia. But face it, WP is not the rider Barcia is. Dudes been hurt a lot last few years. I'd say if Bam Bam goes so does WP. I'm sure Suzuki is going to have some kind of say on who is riding there bikes.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/4/2017 10:49am
CrGuy2T wrote:
I like barcia he really could be a contender. That big contract seemed to get to his head some. I feel like if he ends up...
I like barcia he really could be a contender. That big contract seemed to get to his head some. I feel like if he ends up with no ride, he should do what Wilson did. It will humble him. Just an opinion. he's def a top 5 guy when he's on.
I agree with this. It did Wilson a lot of good and I think it would do Barcia good as well
davistld01
8/4/2017 11:41am
A multi million dollar contract & a hot British Monster Girl girlfriend will make you feel like you're the man...even when you ain't.

Humility is a good thing.
tprice07
8/4/2017 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 12:05pm
Are they going to run the new Suzuki the last few nationals?
mxb2
8/4/2017 12:22pm
tprice07 wrote:
I doubt it,. Parts, testing, settings seat time? The 17 is pretty dialed for the last 3 rounds
RonJon
8/4/2017 12:51pm
tprice07 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I doubt it,. Parts, testing, settings seat time? The 17 is pretty dialed for the last 3 rounds
It's been dialed since 2013 really
es337
8/4/2017 12:57pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
I like barcia he really could be a contender. That big contract seemed to get to his head some. I feel like if he ends up...
I don't think barcia needs to be humbled. That's a load of shit, Ive seen interviews where he acknowledged that jgr is paying for wins and he wasn't delivering and it was on him to step it up. Also I know that barcia has been paying his own money to support amateurs and letting them ride at bamland so he knows how hard it is to make it in this sport.
8/4/2017 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 1:22pm
es337 wrote:
I don't think barcia needs to be humbled. That's a load of shit, Ive seen interviews where he acknowledged that jgr is paying for wins and...
I don't think barcia needs to be humbled. That's a load of shit, Ive seen interviews where he acknowledged that jgr is paying for wins and he wasn't delivering and it was on him to step it up. Also I know that barcia has been paying his own money to support amateurs and letting them ride at bamland so he knows how hard it is to make it in this sport.
Baller Battle '16 is a bit of evidence that he is at least a little up his own ass in terms of humility.
Zycki11
8/4/2017 1:21pm
Barcia = good dude is very passionate about racing and extremely competitive. I like me some BamBam
8/4/2017 1:22pm
davistld01 wrote:
A multi million dollar contract & a hot British Monster Girl girlfriend will make you feel like you're the man...even when you ain't. Humility is a...
A multi million dollar contract & a hot British Monster Girl girlfriend will make you feel like you're the man...even when you ain't.

How's it feel that you will never make half the money or be 1/10 as successful as Barcia?

es337
8/4/2017 1:29pm
Baller Battle '16 is a bit of evidence that he is at least a little up his own ass in terms of humility.
Barcia smoked roczen in supercross in the 250s and yes that is no longer the case so far on the 450s but how can you fault him for being confident and even cocky. Oh wow a professional racer is being competitive oh I'm so offended...
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/4/2017 1:30pm
davistld01 wrote:
A multi million dollar contract & a hot British Monster Girl girlfriend will make you feel like you're the man...even when you ain't. Humility is a...

How's it feel that you will never make half the money or be 1/10 as successful as Barcia?

Success isn't defined by money and money isn't everything!

I think you still have a lot of growing up to do if that's what you think.
8/4/2017 1:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 1:50pm
es337 wrote:
Barcia smoked roczen in supercross in the 250s and yes that is no longer the case so far on the 450s but how can you fault...
Barcia smoked roczen in supercross in the 250s and yes that is no longer the case so far on the 450s but how can you fault him for being confident and even cocky. Oh wow a professional racer is being competitive oh I'm so offended...
I like confidence/cockiness. And I love competitiveness. Neither offends me.

But getting in a public dick-measuring contest with the guy who just spanked you on the track for a full season over who has the priciest car is the very definition of just not getting it.
8/4/2017 1:34pm
davistld01 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't. Notice how I separated the two in my post. I meant success as in, achieving his dream job, being in the top 10 of his profession, getting engaged to a woman, that isn't overweight/ugly like most of vital does.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/4/2017 1:44pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't. Notice how I separated the two in my post. I meant success as in, achieving his dream job, being in the top 10 of...
I don't. Notice how I separated the two in my post. I meant success as in, achieving his dream job, being in the top 10 of his profession, getting engaged to a woman, that isn't overweight/ugly like most of vital does.
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't know him personally but who's to say he doesn't already have his dream job, dream woman, etc.

Curious to know are you all about the GTL life? Someone was eventually going to ask so might as well get it out of the way now lol.
DoctorJD
8/4/2017 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 2:03pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't. Notice how I separated the two in my post. I meant success as in, achieving his dream job, being in the top 10 of...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know him personally but who's to say he doesn't already have his dream...

I don't know him personally but who's to say he doesn't already have his dream job, dream woman, etc.

Curious to know are you all about the GTL life? Someone was eventually going to ask so might as well get it out of the way now lol.
Yea, I think this is either a 13-year-old uber-fan, or Justin Barcia just registered.
8/4/2017 2:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know him personally but who's to say he doesn't already have his dream...

Gym, tan, laundry bro. And hey, if your boy DavisTLD wants to marry grenades that's his business. But I would recommend leaving that out of the forum.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/4/2017 7:28pm
I'm not sure but I think it might be time for you to go back to The Shore. After all it's prime time season to fist pump your way to some action in the clubs bro.

Cue in steed 2.0 techno music.

Peace out bro!
kkawboy14
8/4/2017 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 7:47pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's got a Monster Girl girlfriend, 8 R8s and a sweet Suzuki ride......he can't be to down on himself right now for sure Smile
BobPA
8/4/2017 7:55pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

While I agree, lets see you live without money...

Post a reply to: Barcia

The Latest