Barcia

Edited Date/Time 4/4/2014 12:27pm
Barcia is the man. Tired of everybody bitching about him. Have most of you forgot about the old days? Everyone rode like barcia. Carmichael used to slam everybody same with James being super aggressive along with Reed too. I like Peick but what the hell man did you see him in the TW how was your race? Made him look like a baby. Cries about Barcias pass which was fairly clean (Peick did not go down and not to much contact happened) but he goes and completely slams The Dunge the next turn but yet hits Barcia after the race and cries about him. Sorry but Justin keeps things exciting which is what this sport is about this isn't damn Curling. If I'm not mistaken Barcia has not really taken out really anybody deliberately in a long time (Malcoms wreck with him was Barcias front wheel sliding out) But yet dunge goes on a rage and completely destroys Hill and Tickle but he is a "Clean rider" ever after doing that.
|
Outsider
3/31/2014 6:55pm
I disagree... I like some good bar banging but I find when guys pass clean it makes them look that much more badass... no need to slam when you are that much faster.
peelout
3/31/2014 6:59pm
Barcia is the man. Tired of everybody bitching about him. Have most of you forgot about the old days? Everyone rode like barcia. Carmichael used to...
Barcia is the man. Tired of everybody bitching about him. Have most of you forgot about the old days? Everyone rode like barcia. Carmichael used to slam everybody same with James being super aggressive along with Reed too. I like Peick but what the hell man did you see him in the TW how was your race? Made him look like a baby. Cries about Barcias pass which was fairly clean (Peick did not go down and not to much contact happened) but he goes and completely slams The Dunge the next turn but yet hits Barcia after the race and cries about him. Sorry but Justin keeps things exciting which is what this sport is about this isn't damn Curling. If I'm not mistaken Barcia has not really taken out really anybody deliberately in a long time (Malcoms wreck with him was Barcias front wheel sliding out) But yet dunge goes on a rage and completely destroys Hill and Tickle but he is a "Clean rider" ever after doing that.
i agree completely
Socket946
3/31/2014 7:08pm
Barcia is the man. Tired of everybody bitching about him. Have most of you forgot about the old days? Everyone rode like barcia. Carmichael used to...

The Shop

3/31/2014 7:14pm
Is Barcia a little too aggressive sometimes? Yes
Are people being overly sensitive all the time? Yes
Its racing bitches.
mx5471
3/31/2014 7:32pm
Barcia has been sponsored by Honda since he was on 80cc bikes. He went to Milsaps to train. All he knows is riding his bike. Trained to win. And he did. His attitude is that of a child with no social skills, which in his defense, he had no opportunity to acquire. Amateur is different than Pro. He acquired the " Bam " name, for good reason. He used it in the Am's to get the wins. But he forgot to grow up. He hasn't been doing so good in the Pro arena, given the support he has had all his life. For a long time in his amateur career he had the best, being sponsored by Honda. But it changes in the Pro arena, where the the best have the same support. He's as much a disappointment to Honda as Dungey is to KTM. I'm starting to see some maturity in his game lately. He has potential, so does Dungey. But both of them need to work on the things that are preventing them from winning championships. And they need to do it now, because the guys coming up after them at this time, don't even look at them as competition. Dungey won't ever win another championship, but Barcia has a chance. He has been riding better, has the aggression that Dungey lacks, but he needs to put it together real quick, or he will be be left behind as Dungey has. And that's another story.
stangkag
3/31/2014 7:46pm
mx5471 wrote:
Barcia has been sponsored by Honda since he was on 80cc bikes. He went to Milsaps to train. All he knows is riding his bike. Trained...
Barcia has been sponsored by Honda since he was on 80cc bikes. He went to Milsaps to train. All he knows is riding his bike. Trained to win. And he did. His attitude is that of a child with no social skills, which in his defense, he had no opportunity to acquire. Amateur is different than Pro. He acquired the " Bam " name, for good reason. He used it in the Am's to get the wins. But he forgot to grow up. He hasn't been doing so good in the Pro arena, given the support he has had all his life. For a long time in his amateur career he had the best, being sponsored by Honda. But it changes in the Pro arena, where the the best have the same support. He's as much a disappointment to Honda as Dungey is to KTM. I'm starting to see some maturity in his game lately. He has potential, so does Dungey. But both of them need to work on the things that are preventing them from winning championships. And they need to do it now, because the guys coming up after them at this time, don't even look at them as competition. Dungey won't ever win another championship, but Barcia has a chance. He has been riding better, has the aggression that Dungey lacks, but he needs to put it together real quick, or he will be be left behind as Dungey has. And that's another story.
Dumbass both Dungey and Barcia have titles at home, what the hell are you talking about? If Barcia is a dissapointment to honda I am way off on what I think the word dissapointment means... Please explain
Seamorbutts
3/31/2014 7:53pm
Just asked Barcia on Pulp if he reads the ass hate Vital comments. He said no...lol
stangkag
3/31/2014 7:57pm
He doesn't but his mom Rain does from time to time and hates it... I would too, dedicate your life to a sport to have ass clowns behind a keyboard talk shit on you. Doesn't set too well
RedDirtDog
3/31/2014 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2014 7:58pm
haha lol @ dungey calling barcia a fukin amature
mx5471
3/31/2014 8:07pm
Explanation: Barcia hasn't come close to a supercross championship. Dungey can't hardly make podium any more. James is kicking their collective asses after being long time absent, while RV is hanging loose knowing he's got the championship, Roczen is giving Dungey trouble, and neither one of them have brought anything on. It's only my take on it. RV has it. James is on his game but it came too late. Barcia and Dungey don't have a game.
stangkag
3/31/2014 8:32pm
mx5471 wrote:
Explanation: Barcia hasn't come close to a supercross championship. Dungey can't hardly make podium any more. James is kicking their collective asses after being long time...
Explanation: Barcia hasn't come close to a supercross championship. Dungey can't hardly make podium any more. James is kicking their collective asses after being long time absent, while RV is hanging loose knowing he's got the championship, Roczen is giving Dungey trouble, and neither one of them have brought anything on. It's only my take on it. RV has it. James is on his game but it came too late. Barcia and Dungey don't have a game.
Thank you, much clearer. I bet Barcia does better next year on the yamaha @ JGR ( man does that sound weird )... Roczen tho I started the year out blown away at his rookie speed and thought rv made a mistake letting him into the training camp but now he seems to be struggling. Dungey is Dungey, that horse has been beaten to death. James in my opinion is finally back on a bike he likes and has confidence in his equipment again and its deff showing. Dude is just flying like back in the day, and no I don't think RV is just letting James win because he is only after the title. RV is the champ and along with McGrath Carmichael and Stewie is a god on two wheels but I honestly believe Stewart is the faster of the two right now. Sucks Stewart had those 2 bad races, this could of been so much closer coming down to vegas and RV would of had to RACE all the way to the end! This all being said I am a JS7 fan not a RV1 fan but I am humble in defeat to RV's 4th SX Title in a row.

Hoping everyone stays healthy to Hangtown
Motoxdoc
3/31/2014 10:03pm
A bunch of assumtions there.....Who referred to Dungey as a clean rider after he took out Hill and Tickle? and then this line?! "I like Peick but what the hell man did you see him in the TW how was your race?"......what does that even mean? I have yet to see Peick cry, but I HAVE seen Barcia cry over a race...AND IT WASN'T BECAUSE HE WON HIS FIRST MAIN! lol. IMO, a pass isn't clean if you don't leave the other rider room to avoid contact and/or force him into a tuff block.....Barcia didn't leave Weston any room.....AND he forced him into a tuff block. If that's your idea of clean, I'm glad you're not in my class. You probably see my tears from PA huh?
PTECH
3/31/2014 10:20pm
Everyone is worked up over that pass just because it was Barcia doing it. There was nothing dirty about it. Anyone else could have made the same pass and no one would have blinked. The guy is aggressive but give me that over someone who will just follow a guy around for 20 laps. It was gonna happen sooner or later, I'm sorry but there are 0 days a week where Peick is faster than Barcia. Dude should have just been happy to make the main straight from the heat.
daveoevo
3/31/2014 10:47pm
I am guessing quite a few posting here have never been taken out by a over aggressive pass.
When it happened to me my first thought was not how badass it felt to get knocked off.
Bacia is always going to have that dirty rider tag but he gets as good as he gives now.
3/31/2014 11:03pm
Riding aggressiv is spectacular,riding smooth &smart is for the points &Wink championship.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/31/2014 11:10pm
Your reading my mind brother ! I have no problem with some banging and I had no problem with Alessi slamming Tickle and sending him flying.
mx216
3/31/2014 11:29pm
Bar banging and slamming people is fine at the correct place and time. Slamming and running people over the top of a berm in a heat race is not correct time.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/31/2014 11:31pm
stangkag wrote:
He doesn't but his mom Rain does from time to time and hates it... I would too, dedicate your life to a sport to have ass...
He doesn't but his mom Rain does from time to time and hates it... I would too, dedicate your life to a sport to have ass clowns behind a keyboard talk shit on you. Doesn't set too well
Yep.
kiwifan
4/1/2014 1:39am
stangkag wrote:
He doesn't but his mom Rain does from time to time and hates it... I would too, dedicate your life to a sport to have ass...
post of the week!!!!
4/1/2014 2:01am
stangkag wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yep.
Who is stopping you from clicking some of these clowns guyb? Seems like a high post count gives you a free pass around here to bash riders because I've only seen new guys get banned.
mmcmx
4/1/2014 3:49am
I'd respect him if after bam bam he didn't run run.
48dirtbikekid
4/1/2014 4:31am
Who is stopping you from clicking some of these clowns guyb? Seems like a high post count gives you a free pass around here to bash...
Who is stopping you from clicking some of these clowns guyb? Seems like a high post count gives you a free pass around here to bash riders because I've only seen new guys get banned.
You're pretty much spot on, sir.
IWreckALot
4/1/2014 4:33am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2014 5:52am
stangkag wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yep.
Who is stopping you from clicking some of these clowns guyb? Seems like a high post count gives you a free pass around here to bash...
Not going to answer for Guy, but have you ever read the guys history that have a high post count? And the guys who have been clicked within a few posts? When a guy comes in and gets clicked in their first 25 posts, they have a 25 post history of just shit input usually. Guys who have a high post count, generally contribute more than they detract.

Not sure if your post was pointed at me but my "welcome dumbass" comment was more because there were about 4 other Barcia threads started already and the OP just wanted attention so he created his own. . . His post would have worked in any of these threads. All found within the first two pages at the time he posted them. . .

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Peick,1268294
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/If-punting-a-rider-off-th…
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Barcia-vs-Peick,1268318
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/40-vs-51,1268240

How about, post something with some originality or simply add to the conversations already going on. . .
BobPA
4/1/2014 7:59am
Riding aggressiv is spectacular,riding smooth &smart is for the points &Wink championship.
I guess you never watched RC and Stewart race on the mid-late 2000's.
IWreckALot
4/1/2014 9:57am
BobPA wrote:
Are you comparing Barcia to RC and Stewart? RC and JS were respectful about it. And they didn't go around the track hunting front tires of anyone they could pass. They only used aggression as a last resort. Barcia was clearly faster than Peick and easily could have made the pass and left WP a little room but instead he decided to aim for the front wheel.
4/1/2014 10:12am
BobPA wrote:
Yes,i have!For me,Barcia is more like Damon Bradshaw.

Post a reply to: Barcia

The Latest