Baltimore dirt bikers don't want an MX track

Motodave15
3/20/2016 3:32pm
Lenny from one brotha to anotha (word to ya motha) why do you defend these clowns so? Especially being on the left coast.. plus you reside in bompton
3/20/2016 3:36pm
They are posers who just wanna be thugs is all there is to it. Even if they got what they wanted it won't stop the thrill seeking cause it's illegal. They use dirt bikes cause they are cheaper to buy don't require license or license plate plus it's easier to run n hide on a dirt bike. I wonder how many of those bikes are on local dealers impound lists.
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 3:49pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Lenny from one brotha to anotha (word to ya motha) why do you defend these clowns so? Especially being on the left coast.. plus you reside...
Lenny from one brotha to anotha (word to ya motha) why do you defend these clowns so? Especially being on the left coast.. plus you reside in bompton
Where did I defend anybody?, you Cats act like you got a lock on DB riding and anybody not like you should be allowed to own one...and BTW, do you know what "Bompton" means?...
Motodave15
3/20/2016 4:40pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Where did I defend anybody?, you Cats act like you got a lock on DB riding and anybody not like you should be allowed to own...
Where did I defend anybody?, you Cats act like you got a lock on DB riding and anybody not like you should be allowed to own one...and BTW, do you know what "Bompton" means?...
Oh i know where and definitely the meaning of bompton.... you can blame yg for me using it in a moto forum... but i have family out there.. anyway, we dont have a lock on dirtbikes perse... but if youre on this forum, you know damn well your pretty hardcore about the knowledge of the sport... or lack ther of but you want to be in the know.... then you have theae baltimore people saying fuck all the rules, and wheeling with no regard... then you have people on here complaining about bikes being stolen on here and even pointing their bikes out in the videos.... so you can see where people are pissed off or annoyed.

The Shop

YZ125H1
3/20/2016 4:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 5:05pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
They are forgetting another thing. How are these guys going to get their bike to the track / park? My guess wouldnt be on a trailer...
They are forgetting another thing. How are these guys going to get their bike to the track / park? My guess wouldnt be on a trailer or truck.
Big Lenny wrote:
Jesus...Unbelieveable...
What? He never said anything about race just like you. His comment was referencing a legitimate point.

You were given a second chance by GuyB, yet you are up to the same old stuff as before that got you clicked. The fact you have to reply to every comment someone makes "against" them makes it pretty clear you have an axe to grind. You beat around the bush, but when other people do it, it's not okay? Sounds like a hypocrite to me, but everyone on vital already knows that about you. You read people's comments and see what you want to see in them. Then when they put the ball back in your court you act as if you have done nothing wrong.
selous scout
Ft Victoria Rhodesia/ Jarrettsville Md/, MD US
Fantasy
3951st
3/20/2016 5:23pm
Big Lenny wrote:
That simple huh?..
Katoomey wrote:
Do you have to make everything about racial undertones? Why dont you just stop defending every single thing that you assume to be race related and...
Do you have to make everything about racial undertones? Why dont you just stop defending every single thing that you assume to be race related and just look at the circumstances. Your the racist.
Bloody arsewipe big lenny! Everything you comment on this site is race related, by your picture posted I figure your a buckwheat or a troubled cry me a river munt either way piss off .
FGR01
Fantasy
1222nd
3/20/2016 6:34pm
What would happen if they opened the moto-park in Baltimore and required all riders to show proof of ownership for their bike?
CHaynes
3/20/2016 6:39pm
Its funny how folks on the other side of the country even have an opinion on this issue! Trust me, they don't want a track. Ive witnessed their douchebaggery first hand. My friends have had their bikes stolen by the same group of goons you celebrate on YouTube. And yes, we know they are those douche bags because if you follow their instagram pages they don't think to take off little identifying characteristics like hub stickers and other notable items that only the owner would be able to spot. Had a friend who had 3 450's taken and all 3 of them ended up on instagram. They were fortunate enough to get 2 of them back but it took over a year. I love how folks pull out a jump to conclusions mat and hide behind the race issue. Heres a news flash homie, when I see these dudes in Baltimore ripping around like idiots, there are no honkies with them. Take that for what its worth. Go race bait somewhere else dude cause its getting really old. And BTW, the track that allowed them to show up and film is feeling a serious back lash from the customers who have been racing there for DECADES! But thats cool, you get the full view from the other side of the country. Keep on keeping on.
Crush
3/20/2016 6:58pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 6:58pm
JustMX wrote:
Holy crap...

Where did the tv station intern come up with that picture of a "dirt.bike"?

Isn't that some ancient Suzuki? Like early 70's?
Sandberm wrote:
:lol: I know. Thats gotta be a joke right? The intern probably is a Vitard and he knew we would all get a laugh out of...
Grinning

I know. Thats gotta be a joke right? The intern probably is a Vitard and he knew we would all get a laugh out of that picture.

My guess...77 Honda SL 125
Least they didn't dub over the incorrect engine sounds!!
The Rock
3/20/2016 7:06pm
Can we talk about ways to keep our stuff from getting ripped off or getting privateers to the races instead of this BS please?
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 9:36pm
Bloody arsewipe big lenny! Everything you comment on this site is race related, by your picture posted I figure your a buckwheat or a troubled cry...
Bloody arsewipe big lenny! Everything you comment on this site is race related, by your picture posted I figure your a buckwheat or a troubled cry me a river munt either way piss off .
I see you have a reading comprehension problem too, again where did I mention anybody's race..you need to go to night school, day school,and summer school..
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
3/20/2016 9:36pm
The Rock wrote:
Can we talk about ways to keep our stuff from getting ripped off or getting privateers to the races instead of this BS please?
Win^^^

this thread is trash
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 9:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 10:18pm
Tonycar107 wrote:
They are forgetting another thing. How are these guys going to get their bike to the track / park? My guess wouldnt be on a trailer...
They are forgetting another thing. How are these guys going to get their bike to the track / park? My guess wouldnt be on a trailer or truck.
Big Lenny wrote:
Jesus...Unbelieveable...
YZ125H1 wrote:
What? He never said anything about race just like you. His comment was referencing a legitimate point. You were given a second chance by GuyB, yet...
What? He never said anything about race just like you. His comment was referencing a legitimate point.

You were given a second chance by GuyB, yet you are up to the same old stuff as before that got you clicked. The fact you have to reply to every comment someone makes "against" them makes it pretty clear you have an axe to grind. You beat around the bush, but when other people do it, it's not okay? Sounds like a hypocrite to me, but everyone on vital already knows that about you. You read people's comments and see what you want to see in them. Then when they put the ball back in your court you act as if you have done nothing wrong.
Why are making up lies?..I was implying about his comment about them not affording trucks or trailers...since when do you speak for all Vital?..You don't know me either, and if we met, it was probably over a bowl of soup..
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 9:52pm
CHaynes wrote:
Its funny how folks on the other side of the country even have an opinion on this issue! Trust me, they don't want a track. Ive...
Its funny how folks on the other side of the country even have an opinion on this issue! Trust me, they don't want a track. Ive witnessed their douchebaggery first hand. My friends have had their bikes stolen by the same group of goons you celebrate on YouTube. And yes, we know they are those douche bags because if you follow their instagram pages they don't think to take off little identifying characteristics like hub stickers and other notable items that only the owner would be able to spot. Had a friend who had 3 450's taken and all 3 of them ended up on instagram. They were fortunate enough to get 2 of them back but it took over a year. I love how folks pull out a jump to conclusions mat and hide behind the race issue. Heres a news flash homie, when I see these dudes in Baltimore ripping around like idiots, there are no honkies with them. Take that for what its worth. Go race bait somewhere else dude cause its getting really old. And BTW, the track that allowed them to show up and film is feeling a serious back lash from the customers who have been racing there for DECADES! But thats cool, you get the full view from the other side of the country. Keep on keeping on.
Ok Ice...Laughing
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 10:14pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Oh i know where and definitely the meaning of bompton.... you can blame yg for me using it in a moto forum... but i have family...
Oh i know where and definitely the meaning of bompton.... you can blame yg for me using it in a moto forum... but i have family out there.. anyway, we dont have a lock on dirtbikes perse... but if youre on this forum, you know damn well your pretty hardcore about the knowledge of the sport... or lack ther of but you want to be in the know.... then you have theae baltimore people saying fuck all the rules, and wheeling with no regard... then you have people on here complaining about bikes being stolen on here and even pointing their bikes out in the videos.... so you can see where people are pissed off or annoyed.
Did you "Google" Bompton?...
YZ125H1
3/21/2016 4:51am
Big Lenny wrote:
Why are making up lies?..I was implying about his comment about them not affording trucks or trailers...since when do you speak for all Vital?..You don't know...
Why are making up lies?..I was implying about his comment about them not affording trucks or trailers...since when do you speak for all Vital?..You don't know me either, and if we met, it was probably over a bowl of soup..
Let it go Mr.Sharpton let it go. You claim to be an old "wise" man, but can't bite your tongue everytime a wheelie thread pops up. Let guyb clean up the posts you stirring the pot does nothing but get people more fired up. You realize this park thing was nothing more than an opportunity to take advantage of the Ravens player? All the sudden it's a huge issue even though it's been going on for years cause a famous guy died doing something illegal and rightfully stupid. What about the innocent people who were injured or killed by these idiots. Now they deserve a park? Entitlement in this day and age is a joke.
Brosho
3/21/2016 7:29am
The City need to make a LAW that says, If you ride a dirt bike on a city street more than one block or ride a dirt bike around a corner on a city street or alley. You instantly get 10 years in Prison, If you get caught a second time 20 years in prison, and so on.

I say this, because I'm pretty sure we all have ridden our dirt bikes up our streets after repairing them or washing them to make sure they are working correctly before loading them up and driving a hundred miles to find out the bike is not working. There is no need to ride the bike around a corner or up and down several different streets to check if it is working correctly.

With the Drone technology America has, I see no reason why each and every one of those bikes that are ridden on the streets could not be tracked back to where they store them overnight. Once they park them for the day, go make arrest and confiscate the damn bikes.

Im amazed the cities allow that shit.
Brosho
3/21/2016 7:34am
On the other hand, maybe the city prefer those idiots to ride dirt bikes like that than to ride street legal street bikes like that which have way more power and are much more faster. Im sure if they can get dirt bikes they sure as hell can get 170hp Streetbikes. Might be best they keep them on 50hp bikes that are illegal to ride on the streets??? Im just guessing why they are allowed to get aways with that shit.
Big Lenny
3/21/2016 7:57am
Check this...Lastnight when I was coming home, some Cats had blocked off a major intersection threw flares down, stopping traffic in all 4 directions so they could do donuts in the street, as the cops looked on...
motogrady
3/21/2016 8:07am

I get a 100 dollar ticket and a court date for having an expired inspection sticker on my car last week.

And the powers that be let this crap go on.

Yet, half the population can't understand why the middle class working guy is pissed at the way things are.

Stuntman949
3/21/2016 8:29am
Tonycar107 wrote:
My exact thought. As even Weege said last week, in all honesty, its a pain in the ass to go ride. We all realize its a process. These guys are going to load up, pay a facility and wear safety gear? Get outta here.
tprice07
3/21/2016 8:39am
JustMX wrote:
Holy crap...

Where did the tv station intern come up with that picture of a "dirt.bike"?

Isn't that some ancient Suzuki? Like early 70's?
Sandberm wrote:
:lol: I know. Thats gotta be a joke right? The intern probably is a Vitard and he knew we would all get a laugh out of...
Grinning

I know. Thats gotta be a joke right? The intern probably is a Vitard and he knew we would all get a laugh out of that picture.

My guess...77 Honda SL 125
Crush wrote:
Least they didn't dub over the incorrect engine sounds!!
I prefer 4 stroke bikes with 2 stroke sounds..or better yet....2 strokes with crotch rocket sounds...

Just give these guys an abandoned parking lot. Or better yet, make it legal on the streets...bet that takes some of the fun out of it all.
3/21/2016 8:42am
Another example of ZERO personal responsibility on the black youths part. We are riding illegally so someone else needs to do something about it....Wtf?? The best part, the government officials jump on board to make it their responsibility to take care of people that don't have a responsible bone in their body.... Does anyone else find this behavior bizarre ? Who the fuck is going to find and $pay$ for this paved park for these people? The wheelie douche leader is just dripping with entitlement when speaking about the park that someone else is going to build for them....
JSmith
3/21/2016 9:55am
Those guys have as much interest in riding their dirt bikes at a park as I do in learning how to tap dance.
Tonycar107
3/21/2016 9:59am
I sold a bike to a guy in Miami for street use. He didn't know how to tie the bike down in the back of the borrowed truck he used to pick the bike up with. He wasn't a new rider either. He was a nice guy though. Told him not to kill himself, wear a helmet.
rileymx
3/21/2016 10:25am
I bet most of these clowns also have a baseball bat and its not to go hit some balls in the ball Park, still i dont see the Sport of baseball being adressed because of it.
Motocross is as much a victim of them as all the people that get harmed by them
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
3/21/2016 12:39pm
All good points. MX tracks & OHV parks are being shut down all the time by the BLM or financial issues. Its pretty sicking to know that lawless groups can do illegal activities & force the tax payers to build them what they want so that they'll stop terrorizing the streets of their city. It seems so backwards, but w/ the history of this cities failed policies & corrupt government, local leaders & community organizers know that they can lean on the mayor by using the communities emotions to force the local government into making irrational decisions.

This is a culture in most cities now & its not going away no matter how many paved parks they build. The whole lure of this by young kids its the part of being an outlaw. Riding wheelies in the streets, showing off to the hunnies & flex'n w/ the homies. They've created a community of it just like there is the offroad & mx communities. The only way to stop it or slow it down is to start locking people up w/ harsh jail time & giving stiff penalties just like they did w/ all the major bike gangs back in the 90's.

Post a reply to: Baltimore dirt bikers don't want an MX track

The Latest