Bakers Factory. 2-3-4

colorado2day
Only zee German stands in the way of our total domination........

live.amasupercross.com
|
colonel
1/9/2017 1:16am
they were so far back I'm sure at the end they also thought they had gone 1-2-3.....
THEOUTSIDER
1/9/2017 1:18am

It is no secret that AB's mental and physical training has it's benefits. After all, how many guys has he worked with that have done serious dominating?

We must also realize that the guys who chose him are also already very talented riders with a large desire to win. Then thrown in the bikes, which are also very very good, and there you have it.. A great combination for success.
RG1
1/9/2017 1:56am
Zee German who ditched baker because he thought he was useless?

The Shop

mattmatt300
1/9/2017 3:08am
They should all bail on him because Vitards say he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and Vitards know everything.
1-forty-8
1/9/2017 4:09am
Yeah but if you ain't first you're last. So his boys went last, more last and even more last.
philG
1/9/2017 4:30am
Aldon Baker, turning champions into champions since 2007.
Pepe
1/9/2017 4:47am
philG wrote:
Aldon Baker, turning champions into champions since 2007.
2000*
moto317
1/9/2017 4:50am
RG1 wrote:
Uselesss or not worth 300k a year?
Turbojez
1/9/2017 4:52am
1-forty-8 wrote:
Yeah but if you ain't first you're last. So his boys went last, more last and even more last.
Even worse: last, laster and the lastest... Silly
Sideways
1/9/2017 4:54am
It is no secret that AB's mental and physical training has it's benefits. After all, how many guys has he worked with that have done serious...

It is no secret that AB's mental and physical training has it's benefits. After all, how many guys has he worked with that have done serious dominating?

We must also realize that the guys who chose him are also already very talented riders with a large desire to win. Then thrown in the bikes, which are also very very good, and there you have it.. A great combination for success.
Not to mention, they are top guys "racing" each other every day.
Doing motos together like that must trigger them to go faster everyday. Huge different than testing alone or with just one other rider.
philG
1/9/2017 5:10am
moto317 wrote:
Only $300k a year, where do I sign.

I seem to remember reading it was an awful lot more than that.
resetjet
1/9/2017 5:17am
Its the bike. Ktm went 2-3-4.

Riders and trainers mean nothing.....lol
RG1
1/9/2017 5:18am
RG1 wrote:
moto317 wrote:
Kenny would probably say useless, and therefore not worth $300k a year. I just find it strange that someone should pay that much for a trainer and then not have the training program tailored to suit them.
1-forty-8
1/9/2017 5:24am
1-forty-8 wrote:
Turbojez wrote:
Even worse: last, laster and the lastest... Silly
Lol love it Laughing
colonel
1/9/2017 5:43am
RG1 wrote:
Kenny would probably say useless, and therefore not worth $300k a year. I just find it strange that someone should pay that much for a trainer...
Kenny would probably say useless, and therefore not worth $300k a year. I just find it strange that someone should pay that much for a trainer and then not have the training program tailored to suit them.
Hammer / Nail / Head.
Moto520
1/9/2017 6:02am
Isn't Ktm paying him now?
BobPA
1/9/2017 6:06am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2017 6:16am
The baker boys all look like they could use a sandwich.
TDeath21
1/9/2017 6:28am
RG1 wrote:
Kenny would probably say useless, and therefore not worth $300k a year. I just find it strange that someone should pay that much for a trainer...
Okay in all seriousness though, what's the point in having a trainer after your first year with them? Motivation? What I mean is, couldn't you just see the routine he does and if it works really well for you, fire him, save money, and continue the routine.
RG1
1/9/2017 6:35am
RG1 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Okay in all seriousness though, what's the point in having a trainer after your first year with them? Motivation? What I mean is, couldn't you just...
Okay in all seriousness though, what's the point in having a trainer after your first year with them? Motivation? What I mean is, couldn't you just see the routine he does and if it works really well for you, fire him, save money, and continue the routine.
That's something I've always thought as well. Kenny was on the Aldon program for long enough that it would've become routine for him, so what's to stop him continuing that on his own if he wanted to do that? I guess you could argue that by saying that he maybe doesn't have the facilities that Aldon does, but I'm sure he could find that kind of stuff if he really wanted to
TDeath21
1/9/2017 6:43am
RG1 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
Okay in all seriousness though, what's the point in having a trainer after your first year with them? Motivation? What I mean is, couldn't you just...
RG1 wrote:
That's something I've always thought as well. Kenny was on the Aldon program for long enough that it would've become routine for him, so what's to...
That's something I've always thought as well. Kenny was on the Aldon program for long enough that it would've become routine for him, so what's to stop him continuing that on his own if he wanted to do that? I guess you could argue that by saying that he maybe doesn't have the facilities that Aldon does, but I'm sure he could find that kind of stuff if he really wanted to
Exactly. I mean obviously we only see glimpses of the training, but I never see them using any equipment that isn't easily available for someone not with Aldon. Once you've got the routine down, you should be able to do it on your own if you're self motivated. They do a ton of biking I know, which is obviously a cheap thing to get into. Also, I personally wouldn't like being in Dungey's shoes and having two of my main competitors constantly getting the opportunity to follow me all week.
1/9/2017 6:46am
When my wife and I found out we were having our first child I bought an "intro to fatherhood" book. I also read that statistically someone invested enough to buy and read a parenting book has the predisposition to perform well as a father because they care enough to do research. Sure you can learn and it's helpful, but having the drive to go "all in" with a trainer also means that you are prepared to do anything to win in the first place.
hvaughn88
1/9/2017 6:47am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2017 6:47am
RG1 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
I obviously don't know the specifics of the cost breakdown, etc., but Aldon has mentioned multiple times that they routinely test the athletes' blood, monitor sleeping, and I'm sure quite a few other things that might not be so simple for an athlete to do on his own. As far as it being worth the cost? Who knows. But he doesn't seem to have any problems finding work.
Turbojez
1/9/2017 6:49am
TDeath21 wrote:
Exactly. I mean obviously we only see glimpses of the training, but I never see them using any equipment that isn't easily available for someone not...
Exactly. I mean obviously we only see glimpses of the training, but I never see them using any equipment that isn't easily available for someone not with Aldon. Once you've got the routine down, you should be able to do it on your own if you're self motivated. They do a ton of biking I know, which is obviously a cheap thing to get into. Also, I personally wouldn't like being in Dungey's shoes and having two of my main competitors constantly getting the opportunity to follow me all week.
+ Right now Kenny has a chance to experiment with his training regimen a little bit and see if it works better than Aldon's program. To me it's obvious that he does more weight training (bodyweight as you will) than when he was with Baker.

Maybe it's the mental side of things that Baker boys pay for. Maybe it's the motivation that he gives them. Who knows, but it seems like Ryan, Marvin and Jason all believe that Baker is worth his weight in gold, and they can afford to have him in their corner.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
1/9/2017 7:17am
moto317 wrote:
philG wrote:
Only $300k a year, where do I sign.

I seem to remember reading it was an awful lot more than that.
Thats the approx amount for Ryan. The others would not pay as much. Now KTM is footing at least some of the bill.
86honda
1/9/2017 7:18am
Blood doping and transfussions are very expensive
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
1/9/2017 7:24am
When you pick the 2nd, 3rd and 4 fastest guys it's a pretty predictable result. The guy that ran away with the race is proof that it's the talent twisting the throttle that matters most.
twotwosix
1/9/2017 7:30am
1-2-3-4

Aldon helped develop Kenny into a US 450 Champion. Kenny learned a lot while he was with Aldon and RV.

Post a reply to: Bakers Factory. 2-3-4

The Latest