Baggett – Hampshire – Weigandt on DMXS Radio Tonight!

daemon616
Edited Date/Time 9/2/2015 6:21pm
Yoshimura Suzuki’s Blake Baggett didn’t get many headlines this season with the championship battles and the bounty of drama in the pits, but that didn’t keep him from putting together one helluva solid year. We just wanted to get him on to add our congratulations and group hug for flying the Zook banner solo with style in 2015.

This time last year we were still touting RJ Hampshire’s perfect pro-class sweep at Loretta Lynn’s before his big leap from the amateurs. The GEICO Honda rider took his obligatory ride on the rookie rollercoaster and survived with some momentum and experience that must be earned. We admired his positive attitude throughout the ride and wanted to get his thoughts on this year and beyond.

Racer X’s Jason Weigandt will be on which means more priceless stories from his checkered and colorful past. We’re into the top 5 and I promise this one will not disappoint.

DMXS Radio thanks Troy Lee Designs, Moto Dynasty, SCOTT, Shades of Gray, Racer X, MX Sports, DUBYA Wheels, GoPro, OGIO, Concept2 Rowers, HLTNCo.com, Coach Robb Beams, vurbmoto, Skull Candy, and Stellar MX Graphics for their continued support! THANK YOU….WE COULDN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!

DMXS Radio has been making Bad Billy proud since 2001!
www.dmxsradio.com
Tonight at 8-10pm EST
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
9/2/2015 6:07pm
Thanks. I am listening now on a pc but is there a way to listen on a cell phone? My phone says adobe isnt supported
tylermx967
9/2/2015 6:21pm
BRAKE IS 1 OF MY FAVERITE RIDER BECASE HE IS THE FASTIST GUY THAT RIDE SUSUKI. I LISTEN TO HIM TALK ON THIS SHOW NOW!

Post a reply to: Baggett – Hampshire – Weigandt on DMXS Radio Tonight!

The Latest