Bagget beats Roczen at Hangtown (with pics)

carlosmacho
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:58am
Mathematically speaking Bagget would beat Roczen at Hangtown.
There is no doubt in my mind there is no other way this could go down, do the math
Perhaps Jamma or Mcreedy would like to check my math

Anyway, this is my Ddavis style attention whoring post to get people to look at my pics .Tongue
More pics (larger size) of the second moto at hangown can be found at
[url]http://www.motonews.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=4&func=vi…]

|
TeamGreen
5/24/2011 9:33am
It would seem that Blake is a bit "Stronger" than Ken; however, I'm not gonna claim he's faster.

I -DO- believe he'd go after Ken and race him pretty damn hard.

I'm thinkin' Blake is MXoN material.

I'm callin' it:

2011 Team USA MXoN

Team Ryan on Fo'Fiddys
Blake on TooFiddy
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
5/24/2011 9:40am
The way Baggett was riding at Hangtown he could've taken it to anyone. i had no idea until the interviews that he came from so far behind in the first moto, twice, to get to second!

BUT, it's only the first round and remember how everyone was hyping up Eli Tomac last year after Hangtown?? Remember how he was 5th-10th most of the rounds after hangtown?? And remember how people were wondering if Dungey or Canard were even going to be factors that year???

Vital has a problem with premature e-calculation of series results based on a single race.

Calm down. Breathe. It's only one race.

BTW great pics there Carlos.
RMT
5/24/2011 9:43am
Im not sure what you said above your bottom picture, but Blake was on the gas this past weekend.

More pics like the last one please!
kongols
5/24/2011 9:46am
You suck at math, pictures are fine though.WinkCool

The Shop

peelout
5/24/2011 9:48am
impossible to say who would beat who when they aren't racing each other.

nice pics carlos, but other than that you're a tool
jamma10
5/24/2011 9:53am
Grinning

Its pretty funny how everyone already has Bagget pencilled in for the US MXdN team, as TriRacer said it was EXACTLY the same last year after Tomacs sensational first round. Thats not to take anything away from Bagget, he's a great little rider, but why not wait a few rounds before you all go Chad Reed infatuated on his ass?

And RMT, I thought the person in the pink was Carlos?
oldx
5/24/2011 10:03am
Well, one thing we do know for sure, there is some damn hot girls in CA.
mccread
5/24/2011 10:04am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 10:05am
Ha ha ... Imagine that... an American trying to claim their riders are better that riders of other nationalities Woohoo

Now now Carolos don't be silly - Roczen was faster and beat Baggett at Vegas.... Tongue

Although it would be home country advantage for Blake in the USA so maybe he could have ran with the 17 year old sensation...Although could be beat Roczen in Germany or Herlings in Holland... that would be would be fair too right ? Wink

Carlos Macho is just hurt that only two Americans finished in the top 6 of the 250 class in their own national series... ouch!Wink

Seriously though Baggett was on the gas on Saturday. I saw him ride there last year on the Suzuki and was really impressed.. more so than I was with Barcia. Baggett works hard, isn't interested in the celebrity and just wants to win... reminds me of RV a lot too. He should be a championship challenger IF he can stay on two wheels.

Osborne should be in contention for the MXDN ride too.
5/24/2011 10:15am
RMT wrote:
Im not sure what you said above your bottom picture, but Blake was on the gas this past weekend.

More pics like the last one please!
yea, what this guy said
5/24/2011 10:18am
kongols wrote:
You suck at math, pictures are fine though.WinkCool
Yep agree,fuzzy math,Laughing ,, all i seen was stinky bait, and its working,,,Whistling

The pics are great, thanks for postingCool
Freddy
5/24/2011 10:27am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 10:38am
I think carlos hates Roczen, always trying to prove that someone is better than him in any way possible.

Please add roczen being 2 years younger to your calculation, and why not do some math about Roczens thirdplace finish and Baggets 13th @ Las vegas in the shootout?

I like the pic of sipes.
moto329
5/24/2011 10:45am
Hook, line, and sinker. You guys are pathetic, well, most of you.
jamma10
5/24/2011 10:53am
moto329 wrote:
Judging by the amount of smileys involved I think most people recognised exactly what Carlos was up to. Smile
kongols
5/24/2011 10:55am
moto329 wrote:
No way !!! Was that a bite? Never would have guessed...
moto329
5/24/2011 10:57am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 10:58am
moto329 wrote:
kongols wrote:
No way !!! Was that a bite? Never would have guessed...
Obviously I was not referring to all of you, and I know those of you I was not referring to would know how to recognize a bite....
VOODOO27
5/24/2011 11:02am
Mathematically speaking Bagget would beat Roczen at Hangtown. There is no doubt in my mind there is no other way this could go down, do the...
Mathematically speaking Bagget would beat Roczen at Hangtown.
There is no doubt in my mind there is no other way this could go down, do the math
Perhaps Jamma or Mcreedy would like to check my math

Anyway, this is my Ddavis style attention whoring post to get people to look at my pics .Tongue
More pics (larger size) of the second moto at hangown can be found at
[url]http://www.motonews.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=4&func=vi…]

Your numerology calculations remind me of someone else's...

Carlosmacho... h + a + r + o + l (a+c=d) c+ a + m (s-c=p) (fishing / the end of the world = ing ...carlosmacho = Harold Camping Wink
Sunhouse
5/24/2011 12:28pm
What really impresssed me the most was Baggets lines and how he worked the bike through rough sections. Very crafty!
5/24/2011 1:03pm
So just out of curiously then who can work out the mathematics of Roczen to Bagget when you add Wilson,as Wilson beat Bagget to win a Moto win and Roczen has raced Wilson too...
carlosmacho
5/24/2011 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 4:28pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
Your numerology calculations remind me of someone else's... [img]http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/harold-camping-BEWILDERED.jpg[/img] Carlosmacho... h + a + r + o + l (a+c=d) c+ a + m (s-c=p) (fishing...

Carlosmacho... h + a + r + o + l (a+c=d) c+ a + m (s-c=p) (fishing / the end of the world = ing ...carlosmacho = Harold Camping Wink
I have successfully predicted the end of the world, and that on 18th September 2011 Team America will NOT win the MXON and I have never been wrong.
carlosmacho
5/24/2011 4:37pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
Your numerology calculations remind me of someone else's... [img]http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/harold-camping-BEWILDERED.jpg[/img] Carlosmacho... h + a + r + o + l (a+c=d) c+ a + m (s-c=p) (fishing...

Not good to argue with Jesus about the end of the world.
VOODOO27
5/24/2011 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 4:41pm
I have successfully predicted the end of the world, and that on 18th September 2011 Team America will NOT win the MXON and I have never...
I have successfully predicted the end of the world, and that on 18th September 2011 Team America will NOT win the MXON and I have never been wrong.
Team America?

Good thing you edited that... saying a Euro team was going to take it. That was a slap in the face to our Aussie bros Wink
Huckster
5/24/2011 4:39pm
mccread wrote:
Ha ha ... Imagine that... an American trying to claim their riders are better that riders of other nationalities :woohoo: Now now Carolos don't be silly...
Ha ha ... Imagine that... an American trying to claim their riders are better that riders of other nationalities Woohoo

Now now Carolos don't be silly - Roczen was faster and beat Baggett at Vegas.... Tongue

Although it would be home country advantage for Blake in the USA so maybe he could have ran with the 17 year old sensation...Although could be beat Roczen in Germany or Herlings in Holland... that would be would be fair too right ? Wink

Carlos Macho is just hurt that only two Americans finished in the top 6 of the 250 class in their own national series... ouch!Wink

Seriously though Baggett was on the gas on Saturday. I saw him ride there last year on the Suzuki and was really impressed.. more so than I was with Barcia. Baggett works hard, isn't interested in the celebrity and just wants to win... reminds me of RV a lot too. He should be a championship challenger IF he can stay on two wheels.

Osborne should be in contention for the MXDN ride too.
I hate to break it to you McCread but Osbourne couldnt get a ride in the USA, so I am pretty sure barring any unforseen circumstances that he will not get the MX2 ride at the MXoN....no disrespect to Zach intended....

You are right that bagget was impressive last year in the little bit of time that he actually raced before he got hurt. He was hauling....

Do exhibition races(E v W shootout) now count? Can't keep up with you Wink

Hey how many MX2 riders that were not from South American showed up at Brazil this past weekend for the GP?
TDeath21
5/24/2011 5:10pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
The way Baggett was riding at Hangtown he could've taken it to anyone. i had no idea until the interviews that he came from so far...
The way Baggett was riding at Hangtown he could've taken it to anyone. i had no idea until the interviews that he came from so far behind in the first moto, twice, to get to second!

BUT, it's only the first round and remember how everyone was hyping up Eli Tomac last year after Hangtown?? Remember how he was 5th-10th most of the rounds after hangtown?? And remember how people were wondering if Dungey or Canard were even going to be factors that year???

Vital has a problem with premature e-calculation of series results based on a single race.

Calm down. Breathe. It's only one race.

BTW great pics there Carlos.
Well it's hard to compare the 2011 Baggett to the 2010 Tomac because Tomac didn't dominate Daytona, didn't come from way back both motos to win the overall, and didn't have a year of experience already. This year's Baggett is way more of a sure thing than Tomac of 2010. Just my opinion of course.
carlosmacho
5/24/2011 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 5:27pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
Team America? [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qUMF2nLVjws/TM2G20M0I_I/AAAAAAAAADs/84gZ_iUE5OI/s1600/team-america.jpg[/img] Good thing you edited that... saying a Euro team was going to take it. That was a slap in the face to our...
Team America?

Good thing you edited that... saying a Euro team was going to take it. That was a slap in the face to our Aussie bros Wink
Yep, Team America
If you have seen the movie, check out what happened in France... same thing gonna happen in France at MXON. Smile
5/24/2011 11:01pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2011 11:28pm
VOODOO27 wrote:
Team America? [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qUMF2nLVjws/TM2G20M0I_I/AAAAAAAAADs/84gZ_iUE5OI/s1600/team-america.jpg[/img] Good thing you edited that... saying a Euro team was going to take it. That was a slap in the face to our...
Team America?

No the first plastic version is more team CaliGrinning

I bet Zach could easily get a ride in the US now,he's on another level to when he left a few years ago

Another Cluelessmacho GP bashing thread,stick to watching those kids films
Ddavis
5/24/2011 11:14pm
I'm digging the pics Carlos.
Mod Killer
5/25/2011 12:28am
bagget is flying right now. he chased down villopoto tuesday at comp and passed him and then just walked away.

when looking at this new crop of 250 guys and wondering who's gonna translate to a contender in the 450 class, theres a lotta names here:

eli
wilson
barcia
roczen
bagget

bagget was probably 4th on my list of potential heirs to the throne. and thats pretty poor considering history has shown that we'd be lucky if just one of these guys graduates to the 450s to join the "fab5".

from what ive seen these past couple weeks at the track. my opinion on bagget is quickly changing.
ayearinmx
5/25/2011 1:01am
Huckster wrote:
I hate to break it to you McCread but Osbourne couldnt get a ride in the USA, so I am pretty sure barring any unforseen circumstances...
I hate to break it to you McCread but Osbourne couldnt get a ride in the USA, so I am pretty sure barring any unforseen circumstances that he will not get the MX2 ride at the MXoN....no disrespect to Zach intended....

You are right that bagget was impressive last year in the little bit of time that he actually raced before he got hurt. He was hauling....

Do exhibition races(E v W shootout) now count? Can't keep up with you Wink

Hey how many MX2 riders that were not from South American showed up at Brazil this past weekend for the GP?
you obviously weren't around last year when RDC got in contact with Zach about representing USA after going on a good run in the GPs.... Trey took it in the end (and well deserved) but don't go putting down Zach's efforts, especially as he really likes the St Jean track and podium'd there last year
ts.p311
5/25/2011 2:12am
steedmills wrote:
I've seen it a few times before, and Im sure this has been mentioned before, but I just got your avatar... I actually thought it was the real thing for a few seconds, even had time to wonder how it's allowed on here lol. Weird how the eyes can play tricks on ya.

Post a reply to: Bagget beats Roczen at Hangtown (with pics)

The Latest