BTO sports discount code?

smv ryder
Fantasy
1306th
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 3:54pm
I usually use the backfor10 or the PulpMx code.. Both don't work anymore
Trying to save a little coin on the SE4 helmet, any help?
|
hvaughn88
5/19/2016 6:29pm
smv ryder wrote:
Gotta call them now I believe. I think steve said the online code isn't working
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/19/2016 6:43pm
Code doesn't work anymore. I just ordered some parts from Rocky Mountain earlier this week that I would've ordered from BTO had the code worked. Calling in isn't realistic for me most of the time because I usually do my parts ordering at night while I'm in the garage tallying up what I need.

I did 90% of my moto shopping through BTO over the past few years largely because of their sponsorship of pulp MX and the discount code they offered. I still appreciate their sponsorship of pulp MX but without the discount code I'm going back to spreading the love to all the online guys that support the sport (BTO, motosport, Rocky Mountain & superstore). I went Rocky Mountain this time because they gave seven deuce deuce that fill in ride for SX.
MelonFan123
5/20/2016 12:10am
The discount still works, but as mentioned you have to call in. It's not available to plug in to the the site. Out of BTOs control, apoarantly a competitor complained to all their vendors. If you listen to Pulp, steve is clearly not happy about it either Unsure
Jeremy200
5/20/2016 3:05am
Have to admit that i recently backed out of an order when the code didn't work.

The Shop

tprice07
5/20/2016 5:33am
I wish we knew who the competitor was...maybe they need to make a bid to Matthes and compete with BTO..
kkawboy14
5/20/2016 6:08am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 6:18am
tprice07 wrote:
I wish we knew who the competitor was...maybe they need to make a bid to Matthes and compete with BTO..
I would bet it was a box store not another web sales!

Also when I ordered last from BTO they gave me a discount that I didn't even know I was getting when they sent me the stuff plus a free wide strap tie downs. I ordered TLD gear.
sesker15
5/20/2016 7:17am
Jeremy200 wrote:
X2!
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/20/2016 7:20am
The discount still works, but as mentioned you have to call in. It's not available to plug in to the the site. Out of BTOs control...
The discount still works, but as mentioned you have to call in. It's not available to plug in to the the site. Out of BTOs control, apoarantly a competitor complained to all their vendors. If you listen to Pulp, steve is clearly not happy about it either Unsure
I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for the insight.
5/20/2016 12:40pm
smv ryder wrote:
Hey guys DocWeedon from BTO here. Yes, unfortunately due to an on-line competitor, we were forced to discontinue our coupon codes. We understand that saving money is always the goal, so which is why we have an Instant Cash Back Program if you spend over $200. We have had this in place for quite a while and has been promoted on our site. Here is the basics of how it works,

Obviously, there are certain details and restrictions on brands on our Instant Cash Back Program. You can find more information on the program here >> http://www.btosports.com/cs/spend-and-save?utm_source=homepage&utm_medi…

This program most times will save you MORE money than what the coupons gave you, so it’s in your favor to utilize our program.

We also take care of the pulpmx listeners that DO call in. We, along with Steve, are not happy about this situation, but we are still taking care of the PulpMX listeners when they call and support the cause.

If you ever have any issues or problems you can always contact us through our Live Chat Support, email info@btosports.com or call in to our office. We value our customer and want to take care of you guys where we can!

MXD
5/20/2016 12:49pm
BTO has always been great to deal with and they do a ton to support our sport. Shopping elsewhere just because there is a situation out of their control that forces me to call rather than ordering on the web isn't something I'd ever consider.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/20/2016 12:56pm
Thanks for the info BTO. Looks like I will be back at BTOsports.com tonight.
kkawboy14
5/20/2016 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 2:00pm
smv ryder wrote:
Hey guys DocWeedon from BTO here. Yes, unfortunately due to an on-line competitor, we were forced to discontinue our coupon codes. We understand that saving money...
Hey guys DocWeedon from BTO here. Yes, unfortunately due to an on-line competitor, we were forced to discontinue our coupon codes. We understand that saving money is always the goal, so which is why we have an Instant Cash Back Program if you spend over $200. We have had this in place for quite a while and has been promoted on our site. Here is the basics of how it works,

Obviously, there are certain details and restrictions on brands on our Instant Cash Back Program. You can find more information on the program here >> http://www.btosports.com/cs/spend-and-save?utm_source=homepage&utm_medi…

This program most times will save you MORE money than what the coupons gave you, so it’s in your favor to utilize our program.

We also take care of the pulpmx listeners that DO call in. We, along with Steve, are not happy about this situation, but we are still taking care of the PulpMX listeners when they call and support the cause.

If you ever have any issues or problems you can always contact us through our Live Chat Support, email info@btosports.com or call in to our office. We value our customer and want to take care of you guys where we can!

Ahh this was the discount you all gave me!

Very professional service you guys have and the communication that you guys had with me on a back order item was above average!
Gilby122
5/20/2016 2:04pm
I recently called because I couldn't get the discount to work either and was told the same thing by the guy on the phone. He was super cool. Gave me a good % discount on some knee braces via the phone and free 2-day air. Ordered late Wednesday...had them Friday. Always been pleased with BTO.
Tonynz
5/20/2016 2:15pm
BTO is always good to deal with, just ordered a SE 4, from them a couple of hours ago.
rockyuno
5/20/2016 3:34pm
BTO is always my choice for buying moto stuff!
Cool customer service

Last year I visited BTO HQ, that place is big!
Jeremy200
5/20/2016 3:39pm
Thanks for the reply Doc.

I always liked how BTO gives back to racing.

I think i was eligible for international shipping last time and that's why i didn't see the cash back offer.

I'll be back.
Tpog496
5/20/2016 3:54pm
Jeremy200 wrote:
sesker15 wrote:
X2!
X3 calling in is fairly inconvenient, if I'm going to order gear it's going to be when I'm shitfaced at 12am not when I'm at work.

Post a reply to: BTO sports discount code?

The Latest