BTO sports

4/22/2015 2:04pm
Yep. BTO is the GO!
JB 19
4/22/2015 2:32pm
I've been happy with both, but it's tough to beat bto. The efficiency in getting your stuff fast is amazing. And, like you said, bto really supports the sport too.
Evoracer
4/22/2015 2:51pm
Tried to give BTO some business because of AS29, and they're somewhat local to me... Ordered some tires, expecting them in a day or two. BTO drop ships their tires from outside distributors. Jacked up my weekend. Took a week to get 'em.
Vegas
4/22/2015 3:10pm
I have never had any issues with ordering stuff from BTO, pretty quick turn around on most everything and super easy guys to deal with. The only real complaints I have are with their website. They tend to bump up the color on their website so some gear will look much brighter on the screen than it is in real life and that you cant filter by size. It's frustrating looking at gear that they don't have in your size. I like the way you can filter the results on RMATV's site much better.

The Shop

holverson34
4/22/2015 3:19pm
Evoracer wrote:
Tried to give BTO some business because of AS29, and they're somewhat local to me... Ordered some tires, expecting them in a day or two. BTO...
Tried to give BTO some business because of AS29, and they're somewhat local to me... Ordered some tires, expecting them in a day or two. BTO drop ships their tires from outside distributors. Jacked up my weekend. Took a week to get 'em.
Same kind of thing happened to me w motorsport. Wanted to ride Thursday so ordered parts the Friday before (w 3 day shipping) and didn't get it until 7 days later. And it was also shipped to my neighbor s house.
TW85
4/22/2015 3:30pm
Funny you posted this topic, I got a delivery today from BTO and was really impressed with how quick I got my stuff.

I picked up a new bike last week so I wanted to grab some basic parts before I rode it. I placed my order Monday morning and got it today, so two days from California to Toronto. From most places I'm usually looking at minimum a week before it arrives.

I wanted to try them out because of listening to the pulpmx show but going forward they will be the first place I look to order from.
KlootZak
4/22/2015 3:34pm
I would order all my stuff from BTO but the EU borders and shipping is always such a drag
Insider347
4/22/2015 3:37pm
TW85 wrote:
Funny you posted this topic, I got a delivery today from BTO and was really impressed with how quick I got my stuff. I picked up...
Funny you posted this topic, I got a delivery today from BTO and was really impressed with how quick I got my stuff.

I picked up a new bike last week so I wanted to grab some basic parts before I rode it. I placed my order Monday morning and got it today, so two days from California to Toronto. From most places I'm usually looking at minimum a week before it arrives.

I wanted to try them out because of listening to the pulpmx show but going forward they will be the first place I look to order from.
I got an order too today also from BTO. Fast regular shipping. 2 days to NC. Had a few others this year and all good from BTO.
rockyuno
4/22/2015 4:14pm
Been a BTO customer for a long time, never had any complaints. I even sent item to Argentina and arrived as planned.

NOW, the only thing I think they need to have is OEM parts for Honda, they used to have but no more actually.
ACBraap
Fantasy
450th
4/22/2015 4:35pm
Evoracer wrote:
Tried to give BTO some business because of AS29, and they're somewhat local to me... Ordered some tires, expecting them in a day or two. BTO...
This has been my experience as well. BTO shows items as 'available', when in fact they are not in hand. I've had the best service from Rocky Mountain, and also Motosport.
4/22/2015 6:25pm
I love both of them as well, but I always lean more towards rockymountain! They just always seem to get my parts or gear in before or right on the deadline they set. Like today I received my clutch plates, fully expecting them to come tomorrow. Btosports is very good with shipping and costumer service as well, but rockymountain has always been just a little step ahead.
Crush
4/23/2015 8:49am
BTO are the bomb!
Holigan
4/23/2015 8:57am
They called me up after I placed an online order for a helmet, and said they had a better more expensive helmet that they would sell me at the same price as the one I had just ordered. Awesome

I called them to say I need a bigger size once we received the order, and they immediately emailed me the form to enclose in the box for the exchange. The phone was answered in probably two rings, and I instantly spoke with someone in English with no accent. Excellent

Website is extremely simple to navigate to quickly find what you want and process the order. Plus a discount for pulpmx. BTO rocks!
r.sal923
4/23/2015 9:18am
Bto sports is were I buy everything. Even with the low Canadian dollar . Point, shoot, and 2 days later it is waiting for me at the border

Post a reply to: BTO sports

The Latest