BT101 info?

swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:52am
Heard something with his shoulder again? anyone got a more recent update than racerx's on Saturday?
|
ocscottie
7/26/2010 1:52pm
Ping posted an update yesterday, a little bruised and sore, but will be fine come 'Dilla.
line-up
7/26/2010 1:57pm

Townley rattled at Washougal

Returning to the West Coast for round 8 of the 12 round Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship series, Ben Townley looked set to build on his third place in the overall standings however a first moto crash threw a spanner in the works for the Kiwi.

The Washougal Motocross Park and ‘Retro’ weekend welcomed thousands of MX fans to the slick and tricky circuit and Townley took the opportunity to wear an open face ‘Steve Mc Queen’ lookalike helmet with face mask on the 450 parade lap. Quickly changing back to his Troy Lee Designs helmet before the 30 second board, Townley rolled onto the starting grid ready for battle. As the gate dropped he grabbed a good jump and was positioned in the top 5 on the opening lap. Entering the whoop section BT wheel spun and then grabbed a hand full of throttle which shot him off to the side of the whoops where he went down hard. He failed to rejoin the race with a painful shoulder and later decided to sit out moto 2.

“I banged my right shoulder pretty hard when I went down and could not lift it to grab onto the bars. It’s bruised pretty badly so will have to give it a few days of rest and hopefully by the middle of the week I can assess if it will be possible to ride. We have two free weekends until Unadilla so I’m quite confident I will be good to go.” explained Townley.

Townley has slipped to 5th in the standings but is still within reach of Australian, Brett Metcalf in 3rd.

www.bentownleymx.com
mxrudi
7/26/2010 2:06pm
line-up wrote:
Townley rattled at Washougal Returning to the West Coast for round 8 of the 12 round Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship series, Ben Townley looked set...

Townley rattled at Washougal

Returning to the West Coast for round 8 of the 12 round Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship series, Ben Townley looked set to build on his third place in the overall standings however a first moto crash threw a spanner in the works for the Kiwi.

The Washougal Motocross Park and ‘Retro’ weekend welcomed thousands of MX fans to the slick and tricky circuit and Townley took the opportunity to wear an open face ‘Steve Mc Queen’ lookalike helmet with face mask on the 450 parade lap. Quickly changing back to his Troy Lee Designs helmet before the 30 second board, Townley rolled onto the starting grid ready for battle. As the gate dropped he grabbed a good jump and was positioned in the top 5 on the opening lap. Entering the whoop section BT wheel spun and then grabbed a hand full of throttle which shot him off to the side of the whoops where he went down hard. He failed to rejoin the race with a painful shoulder and later decided to sit out moto 2.

“I banged my right shoulder pretty hard when I went down and could not lift it to grab onto the bars. It’s bruised pretty badly so will have to give it a few days of rest and hopefully by the middle of the week I can assess if it will be possible to ride. We have two free weekends until Unadilla so I’m quite confident I will be good to go.” explained Townley.

Townley has slipped to 5th in the standings but is still within reach of Australian, Brett Metcalf in 3rd.

www.bentownleymx.com
thanks

Post a reply to: BT101 info?

The Latest