Aus sx

VilloFan951
I seen Brayton won sx1 is there want where to watch a live stream of these races?
|
struth
9/17/2016 6:56pm
I followed the racron live timing...good to see ferris kept him honest...
Odd to see Hahn go backwards n waters go forward thru pack a little
GD2
Fantasy
815th
9/17/2016 7:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2016 7:02pm
I seen Brayton won sx1 is there want where to watch a live stream of these races?
Last year NRG-TV live-streamed the majority of the rounds, but this year they have a deal with Fox Sports Australia to air some of the rounds on tape delay. So I'm guessing that none of the rounds will be streamed.
VilloFan951
9/17/2016 7:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2016 7:16pm
Ah dang thnx guys! What about a YouTube link to watch the Races after? Or are they picky like out here and can't have full races on youtube
51xc
9/17/2016 7:22pm
is sx/mx the worst covered sport in tv history? I mean I can watch darts every night on tv if I wanted to. darts ffs! Blink

The Shop

9/17/2016 7:25pm
It's a shame Ferris had a rough time in the US.

I expected him to have a good career over there, not a Reed career, but top 10,s.
hvaughn88
9/17/2016 7:27pm
51xc wrote:
is sx/mx the worst covered sport in tv history? I mean I can watch darts every night on tv if I wanted to. darts ffs! Blink
That's a pretty pointed comment
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
9/17/2016 7:55pm
It's a shame Ferris had a rough time in the US. I expected him to have a good career over there, not a Reed career, but...

I expected him to have a good career over there, not a Reed career, but top 10,s.
He rode very well last night. After getting the holey he led for a lap or so, Brayton got it and pulled out a big gap which Ferris was able to run down until he was right on his rear wheel. He seemed to get a bit excited and made a couple of mistakes which cost him a chance to make a move.

The Waters, Mosig, Reardon and Hahn battle was great.

I'm not sure what was up with Jimmy D. Maybe he's hurt or sick or maybe he just had a bad night. He didn't ride anything like he did last year. His riding was littered with mistakes and he seemed to really struggle.
9/17/2016 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2016 8:01pm
Jimmy D had less than usual results in the US lately so im not surprised, not sure if he has injuries.

I am not suprised by Wil Hahns performance as he pointed out recently to me that he is coming back from injuries.

Was it a great night at the race?
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
9/17/2016 9:13pm
Yeah mate it was a really good night. The meeting was run well and there was good racing. The missus and I both had a great time.
chump6784
9/17/2016 9:26pm
Was some really good racing last night. When Ferris caught Brayton I thought there was going to be a great battle but he seemed to try too hard to make a pass which caused a mistake and from there he couldn't catch back up to Brayton.

Jimmy D struggled all night, just looked messy all night.

I must say I never pay much attention to the seven deuce duece but with all the hype around him I was surprised when he got lapped. It may have just been adjusting to things down here but there were plenty of guys who get no mention leaving him behind.

The dash for cash was pretty cool. Some serious bar banging in some of the races.

Overall a very good night. Even had a win with a highway patrol officer. Lowered the speed he caught me at by 6km/h so that my fine would be halved.
Bearuno
9/18/2016 2:37am
It's a shame Ferris had a rough time in the US. I expected him to have a good career over there, not a Reed career, but...

Rough time in the US?

He did pretty well for a bloke that had done very little US SX.

Then, as far as I know, he came back to OZ mid SX season, and hurt himself here practicing . He only did a partial 250 SX season in the US.

Went to Europe, again, after that. Not sure if he preferred the GPs to SX after trying it. It was interesting how he elected to go back to the GPs. Not all find the US 'thing' to their liking, I guess. Perhaps he had no other option, but he did go straight into the KTM / KTHusky fold, back in Europe, so I don't think he was on the outer with them.

He's sure had a few injuries that have stymied his OS career, mostly during his time in Europe / the GPs.
Crush
9/18/2016 2:45am
Would have loved to have seen Ferris do one more year on 250 GPs... he was coming around quickly... His 2013 MXdN against Kenny and Eli was pretty damn good!
Bearuno
9/18/2016 3:12am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2016 3:13am
Crush wrote:
Would have loved to have seen Ferris do one more year on 250 GPs... he was coming around quickly... His 2013 MXdN against Kenny and Eli...
Would have loved to have seen Ferris do one more year on 250 GPs... he was coming around quickly... His 2013 MXdN against Kenny and Eli was pretty damn good!
At that time, Ferris was yet another 'loss' from the GPs by Luongo's BS under 23 rule. Ferris had 'aged out'.

You'd think the prick, after all these years, might just catch on how he drives so many from the GPs, into the waiting arms of various National series (and the SX World Championship), and into other Motorcycle Sports careers. Just one example is how big a percentage of EWC riders that are exiles from the GPs.

Luongo is a Virus on the Sport. But just you watch, the organized worshiping of him at the MXDN this coming weekend.Sick
Crush
9/18/2016 3:50am
Yep, he's fucked.
Jrewing
9/18/2016 6:51am
Seb Blatter was more above board than Papa fuckin Guissepe
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/18/2016 7:58am
chump6784 wrote:
Was some really good racing last night. When Ferris caught Brayton I thought there was going to be a great battle but he seemed to try...
Was some really good racing last night. When Ferris caught Brayton I thought there was going to be a great battle but he seemed to try too hard to make a pass which caused a mistake and from there he couldn't catch back up to Brayton.

Jimmy D struggled all night, just looked messy all night.

I must say I never pay much attention to the seven deuce duece but with all the hype around him I was surprised when he got lapped. It may have just been adjusting to things down here but there were plenty of guys who get no mention leaving him behind.

The dash for cash was pretty cool. Some serious bar banging in some of the races.

Overall a very good night. Even had a win with a highway patrol officer. Lowered the speed he caught me at by 6km/h so that my fine would be halved.
I have a audio interview with Adam that I will upload sometime this week,

He was pumped to be in Aus, but was down on how he performed. I am sure once he gets some bike time and gets used to the Aussie track layouts he will be fine.

He has four weeks before the next round to get used to the bike and get some riding under his belt.

Kyle Peters surprised me, posting the fastest lap time in Qualifying was impressive, but him and Waters got together in the whoops section and into the sand and Peters went down hard. That was in the heat, he then went down again in the main.

How impressive was Faith and also Mellross to hold with him for most the race, be it a half a straight behind, but the gap never really changed to much. Wade Hunter came from a way back to pass Richardson and I thought he was going to get Mellross and maybe onto Faith, but looked as though he used a lot of energy getting into third. Also he had to race a few of the one lap dash races.

Overall it was a great night of racing.
Chains
9/18/2016 9:31pm
So the Fort Dodge boys went over to Aus and kicked some butt!

I have been waiting for this. Now I can sell the water, We have it in single bottles, case or a crate. Private message for details...........
Xavier
9/19/2016 5:33am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2016 5:35am
What happened to Bopping ? He had some strong showings in the US early this season for a total privateer from overseas.

Post a reply to: Aus sx

The Latest