Astrisk knee braces

mattbmx63
Any reason they seem to not be sold anymore at the big online shops?

My ultra cells broke yesterday and I need some parts. The lower left boa adjuster cracked off its mount. Called asterisk and the recording says moving and closed until mid July. Anyone know a way to get parts?

|
ricko
7/7/2016 3:42pm
mattbmx63 wrote:
Any reason they seem to not be sold anymore at the big online shops? My ultra cells broke yesterday and I need some parts. The lower...

My ultra cells broke yesterday and I need some parts. The lower left boa adjuster cracked off its mount. Called asterisk and the recording says moving and closed until mid July. Anyone know a way to get parts?

They are going with the direct to rider approach like alias does. skip the middle man and pass on the savings. No idea where to get parts besides them, I emailed them over a week ago and no reply yet either.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/7/2016 4:43pm
Hit up Dave Castillo on Instagram, he's a good dude and will have info
mattbmx63
7/7/2016 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2016 5:09pm
What is his name on Instagram?

Can you even message someone on there?
Kawisrok
7/8/2016 7:45am
Yea, just order direct from Asterik, I got my braces pretty quick plus replacement straps,

The Shop

7/20/2016 1:35am
mattbmx63 wrote:
Any reason they seem to not be sold anymore at the big online shops? My ultra cells broke yesterday and I need some parts. The lower...

ricko wrote:
They are going with the direct to rider approach like alias does. skip the middle man and pass on the savings. No idea where to get...
They are going with the direct to rider approach like alias does. skip the middle man and pass on the savings. No idea where to get parts besides them, I emailed them over a week ago and no reply yet either.
Same as me! Always no reply! I want to buy one but wait for more than three months. No stock for a long period of time! How can they survive....hahaha....?

Post a reply to: Astrisk knee braces

The Latest