As if Detroit wasn't bad enough

jeffro503
11/7/2014 7:09pm
Brad460 wrote:
Laughing

Only liberals think racism is about the color of a "person's" skin...really it's about character and attitude...
Boy the level of cognitive disconnect required to make that statement is absolutely stunning. Someone needs to purchase a dictionary.(and then actually read it) But I...
Boy the level of cognitive disconnect required to make that statement is absolutely stunning. Someone needs to purchase a dictionary.(and then actually read it) But I guess that high-falutin' learnin' stuff is only for the librulls. It must suck to have a life so full of fear and hate that you have nothing better to do than hurl racist insults at people you don't know and have never met. I'll bet several of you even have the disconnect to consider yourself Christians. Stunning. Pitiful. Sad. It would have been entirely possible to have a discussion about the lawlessness of the situation and some possible remedies without ever bring up racism/their"culture" at all but that would take some actual thought and reflection. That seems to be sadly out of the question for most of the participants in this thread. Please go to some White Power website for this hate-mongering. You're giving MX a bad name. Oh and this thread in no way belongs in the Moto Forum.
Hey DICK! Listen up.....I know you're a newb here , so let me fill you in on something.

There is a former poster here in which he is black , and loved by a lot of people here. He once stated in one of the wheelie boy's video threads on here that " It was in their culture ".........that is where it comes from and what Lostboy is bringing up. This shit goes way back before you ever even joined here......so don't go lecturing people on shit you know nothing about.

AND.....when you see these videos....do you see one white guy , one Asian , Hispanic.....any where? No you do not! Racism has nothing to do with it.......it's a fact that every one of those dudes are black. You can take that any way you want....but facts are facts.

The African American population should be outraged by these idiots.....and instead of coming here talking shit to people on this board about it.....maybe you should be pro-active and actually do something about it.

Unless......it's part of their culture?.....And maybe everyone should turn a blind eye? Christ!
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
11/7/2014 7:16pm
Brad460 wrote:
Laughing

Only liberals think racism is about the color of a "person's" skin...really it's about character and attitude...
Boy the level of cognitive disconnect required to make that statement is absolutely stunning. Someone needs to purchase a dictionary.(and then actually read it) But I...
Boy the level of cognitive disconnect required to make that statement is absolutely stunning. Someone needs to purchase a dictionary.(and then actually read it) But I guess that high-falutin' learnin' stuff is only for the librulls. It must suck to have a life so full of fear and hate that you have nothing better to do than hurl racist insults at people you don't know and have never met. I'll bet several of you even have the disconnect to consider yourself Christians. Stunning. Pitiful. Sad. It would have been entirely possible to have a discussion about the lawlessness of the situation and some possible remedies without ever bring up racism/their"culture" at all but that would take some actual thought and reflection. That seems to be sadly out of the question for most of the participants in this thread. Please go to some White Power website for this hate-mongering. You're giving MX a bad name. Oh and this thread in no way belongs in the Moto Forum.
Stay in California. You need to be bitch slapped, hopefully it will knock some sense into you. Do you think any one of them guys would lift a finger to help a fellow human being? I bet I know your answer. You sir are a Moran.
Detroit Dick
11/7/2014 7:36pm
Seems I struck a nerve with all the "Not a Racists"... Fro even dropped the "Black Friend" card. Classic. Especially after his attempt at "ghetto speak" Good luck with the hate fellas. That shit will tear you up from the inside out.
41NDT
11/7/2014 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/7/2014 7:49pm
I'm not racist I soul heartedly endorse the Miss Black Teen pageants

The Shop

Brad460
Fantasy
780th
11/7/2014 7:47pm
Seems I struck a nerve with all the "Not a Racists"... Fro even dropped the "Black Friend" card. Classic. Especially after his attempt at "ghetto speak"...
Seems I struck a nerve with all the "Not a Racists"... Fro even dropped the "Black Friend" card. Classic. Especially after his attempt at "ghetto speak" Good luck with the hate fellas. That shit will tear you up from the inside out.
Says the first guy to pull out the hateful rant...Laughing

scooter5002
11/7/2014 7:54pm
I can think of plenty of space to carry on with this wheelie boys bullshit in Detroit, and the cops wouldn't give a shit. Public streets, where I wouldn't stop at the red lights at night, and the police station was right on the main street. Went there all the time when I trucked down there, absolute shithole, people living in burned out houses, burned and stripped cars all over the streets, piles of garbage everywhere. Didn't see to many dirt bikes there though, because they'd go unnoticed. Kind of the point, though.
erikcrvjl
11/7/2014 8:21pm
Seems I struck a nerve with all the "Not a Racists"... Fro even dropped the "Black Friend" card. Classic. Especially after his attempt at "ghetto speak"...
Are you done?
jeffro503
11/7/2014 8:28pm
What the hell are you talking about? Lenny is who I'm referring to....and yes I consider him a good friend! he knows it , I know it.......to bad you're to clueless to understand it. And he even said he was embarrassed by those videos. Other black dudes here said the same thing.

And Ghetto speak??.......what in the holy hell are you talking about? I typed everything out in plain English.

Look man....YOU were the first one to come in here and start throwing around the racist comments. Over the past few years , we have seen plenty of those inner city kids ( Actually.....most are NOT kids....adults! )......and it sucks to see! Fucking idiots. And if you support that shit........I can't even think of a name to call you that would be worthy enough!

So please.....I would love to hear your debate on defending these guys. haha....seriously.......I really , really want to hear it.
jeffro503
11/7/2014 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 11/7/2014 8:46pm
thesadguy wrote:
This shit is hilarious
no kiddin'. Dick is making a bunch of friends in here today.
Detroit Dick
11/7/2014 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 11/7/2014 9:13pm
thesadguy wrote:
This shit is hilarious
jeffro503 wrote:
My bad Jeffro. It was Moto38 who posted the babymama obamaphone rant. I apologize. As far as me starting the racial ranting I'll repeat ; If you have to start a post/reply with any variation of "Not trying to be racist but..." chances are real good that you're about to make a racist comment. This issue could have been easily discussed without such disclaimers if in fact the posts contained no racism. I think these riders should be tossed in the clink and their bikes impounded, but the "culture/obama/99% stolen/ and now "nagger" comments reveal an ugly undercurrent that cannot be rationalized. I grew up in Detroit and witnessed the ugly truth of racism on a daily basis, and no amount of disclaimers or sanctioning of racism by black Vita MX members changes the fact that it's racism. Seriously, that shit will tear your soul right up, doing more harm to the haters than the hated.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
11/7/2014 9:19pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Lost boy. Please, please, PLEASE, tell me that was sarcasm and I missed it. As to those who will come scream racism. How many other whites...
Lost boy. Please, please, PLEASE, tell me that was sarcasm and I missed it. As to those who will come scream racism. How many other whites, Asians, Hispanics did we see in that video. Anyone who can not respect there own kind by not selfishly endangering innocent lives, deserves no respect. Might as well put a bullet into someone like that because there is no hope for that type of trash. Plenty of kids escape that lifestyle after being born into it. I have no pitty for those that CHOOSE not to make a way out and instead exploit it.
That was a line from big lenny from years ago when the wheelie boys were first discussed on moto drive. I was just lucky enough to get in this thread first to post the classic line. Wink
jeffro503
11/7/2014 9:19pm
thesadguy wrote:
This shit is hilarious
jeffro503 wrote:
My bad Jeffro. It was Moto38 who posted the babymama obamaphone rant. I apologize. As far as me starting the racial ranting I'll repeat ; If...
My bad Jeffro. It was Moto38 who posted the babymama obamaphone rant. I apologize. As far as me starting the racial ranting I'll repeat ; If you have to start a post/reply with any variation of "Not trying to be racist but..." chances are real good that you're about to make a racist comment. This issue could have been easily discussed without such disclaimers if in fact the posts contained no racism. I think these riders should be tossed in the clink and their bikes impounded, but the "culture/obama/99% stolen/ and now "nagger" comments reveal an ugly undercurrent that cannot be rationalized. I grew up in Detroit and witnessed the ugly truth of racism on a daily basis, and no amount of disclaimers or sanctioning of racism by black Vita MX members changes the fact that it's racism. Seriously, that shit will tear your soul right up, doing more harm to the haters than the hated.
To me....moto is moto....and I don't care what color the person's skin is I'm riding with or talking to. Maybe some of the other guys here said some bad shit....I didn't read all of it. I was just defending my stance on the subject. I felt you jumped me for something I didn't say. So no worries man.
Detroit Dick
11/7/2014 9:31pm
I'll apologize as well for the cracker comment. I was a little pissed and it was a cheap shot. I just " see red" when the racial shit starts, and need to hold myself to my own standards instead of trying to piss people off.
jeffro503
11/7/2014 10:22pm
This dang planet is so politically correct now days , you can't sneeze in the wrong direction without getting yelled at or sued.
moto38
11/7/2014 11:20pm
moto38 wrote:
Must... not.... say... something.... "racist".....

Also- "belong to"? Im pretty sure 99% of those bikes actually belong to other people
Wow, only managed one sentance before asserting that 90% of their bikes are stolen. Here's a hint for you bigoted crackers. If you have to pre-empt...
Wow, only managed one sentance before asserting that 90% of their bikes are stolen. Here's a hint for you bigoted crackers. If you have to pre-empt a post with a "i'm not a racist" statement, chances are pretty good you're a bigot. How do you fit that hood under your helmet?
man, it sucks that only white people can be racist Wink I should just stick to being a honkey

I also take back my previous statement. Im sure most, if not all, of those bikes were purchased legally on the free market.

Did I hit all the PC check boxes yet?
mattmatt300
11/8/2014 1:17am
moto38 wrote:
Must... not.... say... something.... "racist".....

Also- "belong to"? Im pretty sure 99% of those bikes actually belong to other people
Wow, only managed one sentance before asserting that 90% of their bikes are stolen. Here's a hint for you bigoted crackers. If you have to pre-empt...
Wow, only managed one sentance before asserting that 90% of their bikes are stolen. Here's a hint for you bigoted crackers. If you have to pre-empt a post with a "i'm not a racist" statement, chances are pretty good you're a bigot. How do you fit that hood under your helmet?
moto38 wrote:
man, it sucks that only white people can be racist ;) I should just stick to being a honkey I also take back my previous statement...
man, it sucks that only white people can be racist Wink I should just stick to being a honkey

I also take back my previous statement. Im sure most, if not all, of those bikes were purchased legally on the free market.

This. Only white people are racists. Other people are just a product of their cultures and the racial abuse they've endured for so many years. Detroit Dick is the poster formerly known as Sloan and has been clicked under several names but keeps coming back to make sure us bigots don't get out of control.
reded
11/8/2014 3:03am
c3011 wrote:
There are enough abandon neighborhoods in Detroit where they could go build a track of some sort and no one would care one way or they...
There are enough abandon neighborhoods in Detroit where they could go build a track of some sort and no one would care one way or they other.........
They don't want to ride a track. They want to ride the streets where they can show everyone that they can get away with breaking the law. Honestly, how could they be stopped? The cops can't shoot, can't chase and can't catch them. Ferguson, MO has shown us that the cops can't do their jobs without the prople rioting, looting and destroying their own communities even more.

It's fucking ridiculous that anyone would stand up for people like that (including Detroit Dick).
philG
11/8/2014 3:13am
I think its time that the good people of Detroit , bought themselves a clunker each , and started driving a little more unpredictably.

The streets need to rid of these people, any one who thinks otherwise is an asshole..

Vet57
11/8/2014 3:14am
No dirty air filters...
hillbilly
11/8/2014 5:33am
philG wrote:
I think its time that the good people of Detroit , bought themselves a clunker each , and started driving a little more unpredictably. The streets...
I think its time that the good people of Detroit , bought themselves a clunker each , and started driving a little more unpredictably.

The streets need to rid of these people, any one who thinks otherwise is an asshole..

I saw a house for sale there that $185 would got you the key.

One could buy 3 square,blocks for the cost of a bike,lol.

Build a ghetto track and jump thru rotten houses.
motomike137
11/8/2014 5:42am
philG wrote:
I think its time that the good people of Detroit , bought themselves a clunker each , and started driving a little more unpredictably. The streets...

Clunker Nationals? Make a visit to every city that has these knuckleheads.
Brosho
11/8/2014 5:50am
jeffro503 wrote:
This dang planet is so politically correct now days , you can't sneeze in the wrong direction without getting yelled at or sued.
Exactly because of Ebola Smile
Brosho
11/8/2014 5:53am
c3011 wrote:
There are enough abandon neighborhoods in Detroit where they could go build a track of some sort and no one would care one way or they...
There are enough abandon neighborhoods in Detroit where they could go build a track of some sort and no one would care one way or they other.........
reded wrote:
They don't want to ride a track. They want to ride the streets where they can show everyone that they can get away with breaking the...
They don't want to ride a track. They want to ride the streets where they can show everyone that they can get away with breaking the law. Honestly, how could they be stopped? The cops can't shoot, can't chase and can't catch them. Ferguson, MO has shown us that the cops can't do their jobs without the prople rioting, looting and destroying their own communities even more.

It's fucking ridiculous that anyone would stand up for people like that (including Detroit Dick).
WOW. Oh noooo he didn't LOL
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/8/2014 5:59am
I'm going to Detroit for supercross. Can someone bring me a bullet proof vest?
Spartacus
11/8/2014 6:00am
Kill them all, I mean every person in the city.

Problem fixed.
Flip109
11/8/2014 6:01am
Guess I'm the only one that thinks that looks fun baha
hillbilly
11/8/2014 6:06am
thesadguy wrote:
This shit is hilarious
jeffro503 wrote:
My bad Jeffro. It was Moto38 who posted the babymama obamaphone rant. I apologize. As far as me starting the racial ranting I'll repeat ; If...
I thought it was moonshine tearing my soul out,thanks doctor dick,

They are probably just all democrats and are used to not have to abide by the rule of law.
HenryA
11/8/2014 6:13am
That pink/red Zoomer/Ruckus tho.
mxb2
11/8/2014 6:15am
moto38 wrote:
man, it sucks that only white people can be racist ;) I should just stick to being a honkey I also take back my previous statement...

This. Only white people are racists. Other people are just a product of their cultures and the racial abuse they've endured for so many years. Detroit...
This. Only white people are racists. Other people are just a product of their cultures and the racial abuse they've endured for so many years. Detroit Dick is the poster formerly known as Sloan and has been clicked under several names but keeps coming back to make sure us bigots don't get out of control.
Yes, he is like the local drunk always gettin kicked outa bars, but still comes back. There is a reason he has been clicked, but he will blame everybody else. , dude get a life its vital, sad you come back with different names, actually its weird if your a grown man. usually the race card is a last resort.

Post a reply to: As if Detroit wasn't bad enough

The Latest