Are you smarter than Adam?

eb313
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 3:00am
|
crnpwn
3/3/2011 2:07pm
not to be a smartass or anything but adam is wrong in the first video when he says a noun describes a person place or thing. that would be an adjective. a noun IS a person, place, thing or an idea.
SteveS
3/3/2011 2:22pm
Well, to be more specific it's the word that names the person, place or thing....
crnpwn
3/3/2011 2:26pm
these are pretty cool though keep em' coming. Adam's a pretty smart kid.

The Shop

neysbo
3/3/2011 2:52pm
gay, i am sure they told him everything to say.
3/3/2011 2:55pm
That's almost as good as DMXS asking amateurs to name the planets. One older guy couldn't name any planet. Kevin asked what planet he lived on and then he came up with "Earth." So progress was made.
crnpwn
3/3/2011 2:57pm
That's almost as good as DMXS asking amateurs to name the planets. One older guy couldn't name any planet. Kevin asked what planet he lived on...
That's almost as good as DMXS asking amateurs to name the planets. One older guy couldn't name any planet. Kevin asked what planet he lived on and then he came up with "Earth." So progress was made.
hahaha that's hilarious!
kardy
3/3/2011 3:40pm
That's almost as good as DMXS asking amateurs to name the planets. One older guy couldn't name any planet. Kevin asked what planet he lived on...
Yea I remember that vid. It made me sick how clueless so many of the top Ams are.
3/3/2011 3:42pm
kardy wrote:
Yea I remember that vid. It made me sick how clueless so many of the top Ams are.
You do realize that entire thing was scripted, correct?
kardy
3/3/2011 4:03pm
kardy wrote:
You do realize that entire thing was scripted, correct?
Then they should all get into acting, because they did a bang-up job on that bit.
ocscottie
3/3/2011 4:18pm
crnpwn wrote:
There are a bunch more episodes on TWMX, look HERE (Look in the related panel at the right of the page)
eb313
3/3/2011 4:27pm
crnpwn wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
There are a bunch more episodes on TWMX, look HERE (Look in the related panel at the right of the page)
I figured there were, just didn't have time to look for 'em but thanks for the link and info.

Post a reply to: Are you smarter than Adam?

The Latest