Are you all at work just goofing of on this forum ?

Edited Date/Time 10/31/2014 11:39am
I am !!!! Well I in school doing it.
|
Spydee
10/30/2014 5:55am
Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.... maybe.

The Shop

HenryA
10/30/2014 6:02am
I'm on here searching for porting knowledge for 2-strokes with a twin pipe setup.
chuckdavies
10/30/2014 6:03am
Possibly, but I think you should head on back to class to pick up a thing or two about spelling...
Spydee
10/30/2014 6:04am
HenryA wrote:
I'm on here searching for porting knowledge for 2-strokes with a twin pipe setup.
Haha I have that open as well, pretending to understand it.
10/30/2014 6:05am
Possibly, but I think you should head on back to class to pick up a thing or two about spelling...
Online school Im in class and on a forum
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
10/30/2014 6:07am
maybe.....
Spydee
10/30/2014 6:08am
Back in my school days we used to bring Doom or Quake in on floppy disc to play during I.T. classes. Now that was hardcore.
BD233
10/30/2014 6:08am
Yep, LMAO!!!...
10/30/2014 6:13am
Spydee wrote:
Back in my school days we used to bring Doom or Quake in on floppy disc to play during I.T. classes. Now that was hardcore.
Whats that mean?
10/30/2014 6:17am
newmann wrote:
Laughing
What is your job newman just wandering because in a couple of years I have to pick a job. I want to go to college just dont know what.
Spydee
10/30/2014 6:18am
Spydee wrote:
Whats that mean?
A floppy disk, also called a diskette, is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a rectangular plastic carrier lined with fabric that removes dust particles. Floppy disks are read and written by a floppy disk drive (FDD).
10/30/2014 6:21am
Spydee wrote:
Whats that mean?
Spydee wrote:
A floppy disk, also called a diskette, is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a...
A floppy disk, also called a diskette, is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a rectangular plastic carrier lined with fabric that removes dust particles. Floppy disks are read and written by a floppy disk drive (FDD).
I know what a floppy disc is what does it mean to bring doom to one thanks
hvaughn88
10/30/2014 6:23am
Spydee wrote:
Whats that mean?
Spydee wrote:
A floppy disk, also called a diskette, is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a...
spydee, do you feel old now, haha
Olson
10/30/2014 6:24am
Whats that mean?
Spydee wrote:
Are you serious?
HenryA
10/30/2014 6:25am
Whats that mean?
Spydee wrote:
"Bring doom to a floppy disk" GOLD! Woohoo
Spydee
10/30/2014 6:26am
Whats that mean?
Spydee wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
I bet all you guys now are visualizing me as this old man rocking back and forth in my rocking chair in my slippers, whilst reading the newspaper.
10/30/2014 6:29am
Spydee wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Spydee wrote:
I bet all you guys now are visualizing me as this old man rocking back and forth in my rocking chair in my slippers, whilst reading...
I bet all you guys now are visualizing me as this old man rocking back and forth in my rocking chair in my slippers, whilst reading the newspaper.
Ha you old fart your so old you think you don't have to acknowledge your farts well here is news for you if you fart and just walk away and don't say anything, IM COMING TO BEAT YOU DOWN.
10/30/2014 6:32am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Spydee wrote:
I bet all you guys now are visualizing me as this old man rocking back and forth in my rocking chair in my slippers, whilst reading...
Ha you old fart your so old you think you don't have to acknowledge your farts well here is news for you if you fart and...
Ha you old fart your so old you think you don't have to acknowledge your farts well here is news for you if you fart and just walk away and don't say anything, IM COMING TO BEAT YOU DOWN.

Spydee
10/30/2014 6:36am
Ha you old fart your so old you think you don't have to acknowledge your farts well here is news for you if you fart and...
Good luck! I have brought Doom to hundreds of floppy disks over the years and they guard my house on my own little island.
10/30/2014 6:40am
Spydee wrote:
Good luck! I have brought Doom to hundreds of floppy disks over the years and they guard my house on my own little island.
ha
hvaughn88
10/30/2014 6:41am
Spydee wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Spydee wrote:
yup. Bitching about "punks and their rap music" and sagging pants. Probably telling them to get off your yard, get a hair cut and get a real job.
Grizz
10/30/2014 6:41am
I'm in class. No time to be online at work!

Post a reply to: Are you all at work just goofing of on this forum ?

The Latest