Arai Helmets

TColuzzi827
Edited Date/Time 12/11/2017 9:06am
Anyone know how to get a deal with Arai? Would like to have some for next year!
|
mxb2
12/10/2017 2:31pm
Anyone know how to get a deal with Arai? Would like to have some for next year!
On sale now, dennis Kirk.
hubbardmx50
12/10/2017 2:52pm
Yeah, I have seen a few online stores have deals on old (current) color ways. I got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for like $580 OTD with help from some rewards points. All i have to say is, it has been the best helmet I have owned. The new Shoei evo looks good but they need to step it up with helmet liner. The Arai cheek pads are incredible, and the liner on them is separate so the pads do not get ruined in the washer.
Bermworm
12/10/2017 7:30pm
Yeah, I have seen a few online stores have deals on old (current) color ways. I got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for like $580 OTD...
Yeah, I have seen a few online stores have deals on old (current) color ways. I got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for like $580 OTD with help from some rewards points. All i have to say is, it has been the best helmet I have owned. The new Shoei evo looks good but they need to step it up with helmet liner. The Arai cheek pads are incredible, and the liner on them is separate so the pads do not get ruined in the washer.
Same switched from Shoei to a Pro4 loved them both Arai much more comfy for me got a deal from my local shop having a sale 20% off plus my 20% "good guy" discount. Search online and give your local a chance to beat it.
nytsmaC
12/10/2017 7:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 7:53pm
Subscribe all of your riding buddies to MXA and Dirt Bike for $26ea and get $50 in RMATV gift cards. 11 buddies is $550 in gift cards for $286. There’s your new Arai.

The Shop

tempura
12/10/2017 9:06pm
Yeah, I have seen a few online stores have deals on old (current) color ways. I got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for like $580 OTD...
The cheek pads are separate on the Shoei also.
hubbardmx50
12/10/2017 11:30pm
tempura wrote:
Separate from the helmet, yes. But the liner and cheek pad is all one piece on the Shoei (talking about the vfx not evo, haven't really looked at the evo honestly but padding looks the same). On the Arai the liner fits like a cover over the cheek pad so you do not have to wash the entire cheek pad.
tempura
12/11/2017 12:17am
tempura wrote:
Separate from the helmet, yes. But the liner and cheek pad is all one piece on the Shoei (talking about the vfx not evo, haven't really...
Separate from the helmet, yes. But the liner and cheek pad is all one piece on the Shoei (talking about the vfx not evo, haven't really looked at the evo honestly but padding looks the same). On the Arai the liner fits like a cover over the cheek pad so you do not have to wash the entire cheek pad.
Not here..
This is what the liner looks like..
How would the quick release tabs work if the liner was one piece?

hubbardmx50
12/11/2017 9:01am
tempura wrote:
Separate from the helmet, yes. But the liner and cheek pad is all one piece on the Shoei (talking about the vfx not evo, haven't really...
tempura wrote:
Not here.. This is what the liner looks like.. How would the quick release tabs work if the liner was one piece? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/11/230890/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Not here..
This is what the liner looks like..
How would the quick release tabs work if the liner was one piece?

You're not understanding. Maybe this will help.

hubbardmx50
12/11/2017 9:06am
The liner is attatched to the cheek pads on the Shoei's and you have to wash the entire piece. On the Arai you don't have to throw the whole cheek pad in the washer. It's not ground breaking technology but very nice if you wash your liner a lot.

Post a reply to: Arai Helmets

The Latest