Anyone have any good Toyota related SX or MX photos?

SEE ARE125
Recently bought a 2014 Tundra and have been playing with the images that show up on the display screen after start up. I'd like to have a MX or SX related photo that somehow has Toyota incorporated into it. Maybe a good photo of some riders from SX that happens to have Toyota tuff blocks in the foreground? I did go with a crewmax, so I guess I could always use newmann's photo of the tailgate not closing after the tuff block challenge. haha Thanks in advance.
|

The Shop

newmann
12/7/2016 6:51am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2016 6:54am
New ad for Toyota hoping to sell Crew Max Tundra's to motocrossers. Bed so big you can load a ...uh...ummm, hang on while I block this view from the camera's.

I just refer to this as the Toyota Tuff Block Fail. Fuggin midget bed piece of $hit. It's the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on one right now. Not sure what's worse though, stupid truck design or two grown men who can't understand how to reinstall a tailgate on a truck.

JohnnyD13
12/7/2016 2:34pm

I did a photo shoot for the xsp when it came out in 12. I had to jump a brand new tundra 30 times. This is the edited version
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/7/2016 3:01pm
newmann wrote:
New ad for Toyota hoping to sell Crew Max Tundra's to motocrossers. Bed so big you can load a ...uh...ummm, hang on while I block this...
New ad for Toyota hoping to sell Crew Max Tundra's to motocrossers. Bed so big you can load a ...uh...ummm, hang on while I block this view from the camera's.

I just refer to this as the Toyota Tuff Block Fail. Fuggin midget bed piece of $hit. It's the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on one right now. Not sure what's worse though, stupid truck design or two grown men who can't understand how to reinstall a tailgate on a truck.

Can someone nudge Newmann? He's stuck in his broken record again... Wink
rosebud441
12/7/2016 3:06pm
I love those old school pics of those tiny little pickups, to think we survived without the monster trucks of today..

i'm inspired to take on an little truck project: local bike hauler
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
12/7/2016 5:42pm
newmann wrote:
New ad for Toyota hoping to sell Crew Max Tundra's to motocrossers. Bed so big you can load a ...uh...ummm, hang on while I block this...

Nah, new feature. The tailgate swings out. No way a 5 foot bed is too small Grinning
DE262
12/7/2016 9:59pm

An oldie but goodie on an off day up at Washougal...

Post a reply to: Anyone have any good Toyota related SX or MX photos?

The Latest