Anyone have a extra Vegas ticket for sale?

moto314
5/4/2010 7:52am
Already gave my extra tickets away, but me and my girlfriend will be sitting in the general seating industry section if she want to sit by us. Plan to get there for second practice around 3pm.
gt80rider
5/4/2010 7:57am
Motoxtombo wrote:
I need a ticket for my girlfriend for the Las Vegas SX,I'll be shooting photos out on the track and I wanted to get her a...
I need a ticket for my girlfriend for the Las Vegas SX,I'll be shooting photos out on the track and I wanted to get her a good seat to see her first SX race,I'm feeling guilty about dumping her off in the stands for the night but she can't go where I can go.I feel better having her sit with some people from the message board. Or maybe thats not such
a good idea? lol
Hopefully if someone has a extra ticket they are getting there by noon so she can checkout the pits and see practice.
Thanks
Tom
motoxtombo@aol.com
you would feel better having her sit with people off a message board??? that is a joke right??? LOL.....
Motoxtombo
5/4/2010 8:10am
moto314 wrote:
Already gave my extra tickets away, but me and my girlfriend will be sitting in the general seating industry section if she want to sit by...
Already gave my extra tickets away, but me and my girlfriend will be sitting in the general seating industry section if she want to sit by us. Plan to get there for second practice around 3pm.
I was thinking of the industry seating but if I remember right it was overfilled the last couple years so I figured it would be better to buy her a regular ticket so she would be sure to have a seat.
Motoxtombo
5/4/2010 8:17am
Motoxtombo wrote:
I need a ticket for my girlfriend for the Las Vegas SX,I'll be shooting photos out on the track and I wanted to get her a...
I need a ticket for my girlfriend for the Las Vegas SX,I'll be shooting photos out on the track and I wanted to get her a good seat to see her first SX race,I'm feeling guilty about dumping her off in the stands for the night but she can't go where I can go.I feel better having her sit with some people from the message board. Or maybe thats not such
a good idea? lol
Hopefully if someone has a extra ticket they are getting there by noon so she can checkout the pits and see practice.
Thanks
Tom
motoxtombo@aol.com
gt80rider wrote:
you would feel better having her sit with people off a message board??? that is a joke right??? LOL.....
I put a LOL after my sentence in my post. Smile
Well ,I was hoping a family had a extra ticket,not a bunch of guys.But I didn't want to get too picky in my post.

Post a reply to: Anyone have a extra Vegas ticket for sale?

The Latest