Anyone got old video?

B DUB 333
11/27/2010 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:14pm
I would like to buy some old moto video, I dont care what year, who was in it or anything like that. If its a home movie thats cool too, as long as its done well. I would like to get vids of the old school tracks and riders. Is there a place I can get all of the old nationals? Im positive they were filmed but I cant find a place to buy them. ABC had the damn things on the tube but I cant fine even them for sale! I'd be interested in old mags too. I can be reached by email at bwright@wrightutilityconstruction.com or you can reach me by phone at 507-461-0317 Thanks in advance, BDUB
|
robkinuk
11/28/2010 8:51am
Check out Todd Huffman's MX Files DVD's for great shows on past Motocross champions. Google his website.

If your after just video, Jeff Grubert of Motovideo out off Laguna Beach CA, used to do a lot of nationals and old SX footage. Not sure if he's still in the business.

You could also try Duke Marketing website, but make sure you specify NTSC format (America standard) unless you have a multi standard Video player.
ocscottie
11/28/2010 9:00am
Check out the list of vids on the left hand side of the page:

http://garybaileymx.com/

also look on the video screening room Matt (MJS) does a ton of uploads of old SX's.

If you are looking for the ABC stuff, i think i have one or 2 of the USGP's in my profile under vids.
mxb2
11/28/2010 12:18pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
I would like to buy some old moto video, I dont care what year, who was in it or anything like that. If its a home...
I would like to buy some old moto video, I dont care what year, who was in it or anything like that. If its a home movie thats cool too, as long as its done well. I would like to get vids of the old school tracks and riders. Is there a place I can get all of the old nationals? Im positive they were filmed but I cant find a place to buy them. ABC had the damn things on the tube but I cant fine even them for sale! I'd be interested in old mags too. I can be reached by email at bwright@wrightutilityconstruction.com or you can reach me by phone at 507-461-0317 Thanks in advance, BDUB
Maybe actionsports videos .com?

Post a reply to: Anyone got old video?

The Latest