Anyone ever heard of these guys?

Chris_ONeal
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:49pm
Derek Stevens from Las Vegas, I think? Also, Riley Blackmer from Canada?

I'm doing some research on backgrounds of the riders trying out for Warthog.

Photobucket
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
10/14/2009 7:53pm
Who cares about background? Your not hiring bankers.

Lap times......
Lap times...
DanDunes818
10/14/2009 8:02pm
Derek Stevens from Las Vegas, I think? Also, Riley Blackmer from Canada? I'm doing some research on backgrounds of the riders trying out for Warthog.
Derek Stevens from Las Vegas, I think? Also, Riley Blackmer from Canada?

I'm doing some research on backgrounds of the riders trying out for Warthog.

Photobucket
Seems weird that you'd ask people to post on a public forum what they know about peoples backrounds. But hey what do i know. I'm with ronskj on this one.. It should be all about ..

Lap Times:
Lap Times:
Lap Times:

The Shop

MX Culture
10/14/2009 8:04pm
How about an online vote for the final guy on WWR?
"America's next Top Motocrosser"
Chris_ONeal
10/14/2009 8:13pm
I didn't mean it like a friggin background check just wanted to hear maybe some positive comments if you know the kids.....
Chris_ONeal
10/14/2009 8:16pm
MX Culture wrote:
How about an online vote for the final guy on WWR?
"America's next Top Motocrosser"
You will be able to watch the riders progress everyday and people's comments on the channel will impact a lot of decisions.

The concept of the videos are kind of like "America's next Top Privateer" though!
Chris_ONeal
10/14/2009 8:18pm
Who's on the list so far?
The list is never ending and probably won't be finalized until the day it starts. Anyone can do it with a pro license! I'll have the a complete list on the first show along with a short interview. Subscribe to the videos!!
10/14/2009 8:48pm
I just watched the first vid of Clark... first time on a SX track.

Thought to myself... not bad but he has to triple some of those rythym sections.. he's not "conquering" the track.

Then I watched the second vid... nice job Chris! I really like what you guys are doing!

Are you a trainer?
Chris_ONeal
10/14/2009 9:10pm
I just watched the first vid of Clark... first time on a SX track. Thought to myself... not bad but he has to triple some of...
I just watched the first vid of Clark... first time on a SX track.

Thought to myself... not bad but he has to triple some of those rythym sections.. he's not "conquering" the track.

Then I watched the second vid... nice job Chris! I really like what you guys are doing!

Are you a trainer?
Thanks! Yeah he progressed fast and not bad for 4 days worth! Just wait until he has 15 weeks to pick up his aggression attacking the jumps and whoop entrance speed!

Yes, I train/help riders in areas where they are weak. I used to do a lot of that work but now its hard with trying to photo/video. It will be nice when the 15 week course starts cause Bryan is going to handle the training part and I can concentrate on the video. Of course I'll still help out my close guys anyway I can though and keep a close eye on them!

I'm working on a cool intro for the video channel and it's going to be really good! It's going to be a hit series! Wink
lumpy790
10/15/2009 6:29am
The Vonlinger boys from KY are on there way to CA for the camp. Their dad was telling me they have a huge bunk house for everyone to stay in. Is it really 80 beds?
Chris_ONeal
10/15/2009 9:51am
lumpy790 wrote:
The Vonlinger boys from KY are on there way to CA for the camp. Their dad was telling me they have a huge bunk house for...
The Vonlinger boys from KY are on there way to CA for the camp. Their dad was telling me they have a huge bunk house for everyone to stay in. Is it really 80 beds?
Nice!

Yeah I guess it was a old office building that was converted to house the riders.

Not really sure what to expect.....

Post a reply to: Anyone ever heard of these guys?

The Latest