Anyone ever hear of Once Ridden? Any luck?

cody331
Edited Date/Time 7/1/2015 8:48pm
I've been thinking about selling my 450, and decided to post it on Craigslist to see if there would be any interest. Today I got a voicemail (no call) from someone saying they were from Once Ridden and that they have people looking for bikes like mine and that they want to post it on their website to sell for me. Has anyone on here either sold their bike or bought one from them? Any other kind of info on them, good or bad?
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
7/1/2015 8:17pm
Sell it your self and get all the money!
Xeno
7/1/2015 8:40pm
Sounds like a dating website. For infidels.
jeffro503
7/1/2015 8:48pm
cody331 wrote:
I've been thinking about selling my 450, and decided to post it on Craigslist to see if there would be any interest. Today I got a...
I've been thinking about selling my 450, and decided to post it on Craigslist to see if there would be any interest. Today I got a voicemail (no call) from someone saying they were from Once Ridden and that they have people looking for bikes like mine and that they want to post it on their website to sell for me. Has anyone on here either sold their bike or bought one from them? Any other kind of info on them, good or bad?
Gotta be a catch in there some where. I'd try to do some research first. And watch out for guys willing to pay you more , if you will deliver it ! Biggest scam going now days!
Ed1234
8/23/2016 1:30pm
cody331 wrote:
I've been thinking about selling my 450, and decided to post it on Craigslist to see if there would be any interest. Today I got a...
they have been calling me almost daily since I posted on craigs list 6 wks ago. I only get phone message, no evidence of a phone call. I finally tried to call them back and was put on hold waiting for assistance. 1-888 number. I would not trust any web site that wont leave any trail to be followed. and they are not the first to try and contact me after posting something on craigs list. I waited on hold for ten minutes and hung up, still no. 12 waiting. I don't know who they are or where they are relative to me, and I wouldn't know how to find out. if they want money up front I would consider them sneaky SCAM ARTIST'S. I might try and call them again just out of curiosity.
Ed

The Shop

Idaho747
8/23/2016 3:39pm
I've been contacted by them before also. I said screw it and ignored it.
JayBraap19
8/23/2016 4:47pm
It is an automated message from some sketchy third party agency that sells stuff for you and takes a HUGE cut. They still call me every couple of months afterI sold my last truck almost a year ago, except it's "Aaron with Once Driven". Would never even think of using them, just sell it yourself!
MX4EVR
8/23/2016 6:41pm
Ignore them
Sell your bike
We did back when there was NO Craigslist
Katoomey
8/24/2016 12:42am
cody331 wrote:
Ed1234 wrote:
they have been calling me almost daily since I posted on craigs list 6 wks ago. I only get phone message, no evidence of a phone...
they have been calling me almost daily since I posted on craigs list 6 wks ago. I only get phone message, no evidence of a phone call. I finally tried to call them back and was put on hold waiting for assistance. 1-888 number. I would not trust any web site that wont leave any trail to be followed. and they are not the first to try and contact me after posting something on craigs list. I waited on hold for ten minutes and hung up, still no. 12 waiting. I don't know who they are or where they are relative to me, and I wouldn't know how to find out. if they want money up front I would consider them sneaky SCAM ARTIST'S. I might try and call them again just out of curiosity.
Ed
First of all, dont ever give out any info, like a phone number, or even your actual e-mail. Correspond only through craigslist's masked e-mail system. No need to talk on the phone anyway. Agree on a price and a safe place to meet. End of story. Anything more and your setting yourself up. Rule #1 of selling anything...dont be desperate.
McDuff
8/24/2016 10:55am
I've heard of once ridden twice shy, I think it was a song from the '80's.

Post a reply to: Anyone ever hear of Once Ridden? Any luck?

The Latest