Anyone I know living close to RK Excel office in Ca?

DrSweden
Edited Date/Time 7/11/2013 10:11am
Europe out of stock of hub I wanted, US office in Oceanside, CA has one, tried a "solution", people were kind at the main office, but my money got lost somewhere between my mailbox and their place. Sad Now I seeking a person that I know that is willing to help me out, have paypal and obviously living close to that office, or was to pay them a visit and later with the ability to go to a post office and send that damn parcel to me...

It's no biggie, but I was so anxious to build this damn wheel, and now that void is painful, meds can't fix this. Everything except the hub is in the garage. My YZ looks like shit with oem rear but with gold hub, black rim in front. I'm constantly placing objects and people infront of the rear wheel to capture good shots. Or just show my front wheel instead of passing people on the track. Just kills me to watch it.Angry

Or if someone is interested in everything sans the hub (YZ125, YZF250) First gen carriers, spokes, nipples and black Excel rim (new) so I can start over! Grinning
|
Arkmx
7/9/2013 1:41pm

Dr.... did you try to call them?

Farrah Bauer
Marketing & Advertising Manager
RK Excel America Inc
760-732-3161 x 102 or call Cory at X 108

Email... info@rkexcelamerica.com

DrSweden
7/9/2013 3:32pm
Arkmx wrote:
. Dr.... did you try to call them? Farrah Bauer Marketing & Advertising Manager RK Excel America Inc 760-732-3161 x 102 or call Cory at X...

Dr.... did you try to call them?

Farrah Bauer
RK Excel America Inc
760-732-3161 x 102 or call Cory at X 108

Email... info@rkexcelamerica.com

I did. They are restricted to the US market, so the only option is a US person buying it, the other option went to bad, with me losing a couple of hundreds. It made sense at the time...

Crazy, I have the means, they have the product...

But no biggie, I guess, one gen 1 hub will eventually pop up on Ebay.
BAMX
7/9/2013 3:54pm
I do...PM me and maybe we can work something out
mynewcr250
7/9/2013 8:33pm
What does this all entail? i work 8 miles from the main office.

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/9/2013 9:21pm
Few miles away also...between us guys living close I am sure something can be done to help. PM me if you need me, would be glad to help
DrSweden
7/10/2013 10:15am
Tnx guys! I'll bite to the first offer (BAMX), if we run into trouble, I'll get back you. Tnx people.
RKExcel
7/10/2013 1:37pm
DrSweden wrote:
Tnx guys! I'll bite to the first offer (BAMX), if we run into trouble, I'll get back you. Tnx people.
It sounds like our Sales Supervisor Cory Evenson and BAMX have been in communication and BAMX will be coming to our offices to pick up product.
Let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Farrah Bauer
RK Excel America Inc
DrSweden
7/10/2013 4:04pm
DrSweden wrote:
RKExcel wrote:
It sounds like our Sales Supervisor Cory Evenson and BAMX have been in communication and BAMX will be coming to our offices to pick up product...
It sounds like our Sales Supervisor Cory Evenson and BAMX have been in communication and BAMX will be coming to our offices to pick up product.
Let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Farrah Bauer
RK Excel America Inc
Ha! Tnx! This is crazy, I just spoke to Bret (BAMX) and he was waiting to for an reply from Cory, first person he spoke to was having trouble finding it because you guys doing inventory, so I now get this before Bret responded back to me! Now I just noticed Cory send me an mail, talking about inventory as well... I just hope Bret will be embraced, doing me this huge favor. Well I guess I have to be patient...

I'm now positive this damn wheel will be build in the end. This became a new lunar misson of some kind (and I'm much to blame).

LMAO!
Arkmx
7/11/2013 7:20am

Hope it all works out DrSweeden!

Sounds like the wheels are rolling.... Tongue

DrSweden
7/11/2013 10:11am
Arkmx wrote:

Hope it all works out DrSweeden!

Sounds like the wheels are rolling.... Tongue

LOL!

Post a reply to: Anyone I know living close to RK Excel office in Ca?

The Latest