Anyone Have Helmet Stencils or Templates?

Im painting a few helmets for fun this month, and I was wondering if anyone has any line art templates of some mx helmets... Moto9, Tld, Shoei, etc.

I used to have a few different ones but can't find the file. What Im talking about is like when TLD had a helmet design contest and you could download a drawing of a white TLD helmet. . Thanks.
|
kkawboy14
1/6/2017 9:14am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 9:15am
Why not make your own? Take a picture of a helmet, trace it and then blow it up or reduce it.
1/9/2017 3:45pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Why not make your own? Take a picture of a helmet, trace it and then blow it up or reduce it.
Yes obviously I could do that in illustrator but it'd take me a good half hour to do it right, per helmet. I thought that if someone had a few it'd save me some time.

And homey55, gee, what is that magical tool you used to find all those worthless photos? A google image search? As if that wasn't the first thing I tried.. I've already tried that route and they're all horribly ugly.

Suppose I'll just have to make them myself which is fine, was just trying to find a few the easy way.
I'll post pics of the helmet painting in progress.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Anyone Have Helmet Stencils or Templates?

The Latest