Any news on Yogi???

MCfan4life
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 8:40am
What's the latest on Yogi? Is he racing SX this year or not?
|
Lightning78
1/1/2010 3:55pm
I haven't heard a thing seems it's been swept under the rug. His brother was sure quick to come to his defense on here before the open yet everytime this thread comes up and it has quite a few times I've not heard a peep from his bro....Shane you out there? Fill us in on whats happening or not happening with Ezra's return
Matthes
1/1/2010 3:59pm
As I twittered a couple weeks ago, it's not happening. I spoke to Yogi briefly and he said that he couldn't get the right help so he's ruled out supercross. He did say that maybe nationals something could happen.
MCfan4life
1/1/2010 4:12pm
Thanks for that Steve. It's a shame it didn't work out for him I was really looking forward to seeing him ride SX.

Also good luck at TWMX. I'm a fan of both mags and your work so it's all good to me.
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
1/1/2010 4:35pm
Thanks Steve. If you happen to get in touch with him, tell him were all wishing him well and hope he grabs something for Outdoors!

The Shop

MCfan4life
1/1/2010 4:48pm
Yaya wrote:
Thanks Steve. If you happen to get in touch with him, tell him were all wishing him well and hope he grabs something for Outdoors!
x2
1/1/2010 8:56pm
Matthes wrote:
As I twittered a couple weeks ago, it's not happening. I spoke to Yogi briefly and he said that he couldn't get the right help so...
As I twittered a couple weeks ago, it's not happening. I spoke to Yogi briefly and he said that he couldn't get the right help so he's ruled out supercross. He did say that maybe nationals something could happen.
You know, now that I think about it I'd MUCH RATHER see him in the nationals... I think he has a lot better chance at doing well in the nationals. THe game has changed SO MUCH in SX and the intensity level is SO MUCH higher that I don't think he would have been competitive in the top 10. Outdoors though I think he would do significantly better.

I hope we do see him on the line at GH.
rucka356
1/1/2010 9:23pm
Matthes wrote:
As I twittered a couple weeks ago, it's not happening. I spoke to Yogi briefly and he said that he couldn't get the right help so...
Congrats on the new job Steve. Now how bout you tell those FMX loving goons to change their website so it's not such a pain in the ass to look at.

Post a reply to: Any news on Yogi???

The Latest