Any news on Stew?

mb60
8/27/2016 3:37pm
mxb2 wrote:
Ok man,you better let the others who said he is staying with yosh. Why wait 3 weeks if it's true ,Let me guess you can't post...
Ok man,you better let the others who said he is staying with yosh. Why wait 3 weeks if it's true ,Let me guess you can't post or say who told you. Link to press release of terminated contract?
Still working out all the details but it's coming. Just give it some time and it will all be clear in September.
Brokelegmtn
8/27/2016 3:51pm
mxb2 wrote:
Ok man,you better let the others who said he is staying with yosh. Why wait 3 weeks if it's true ,Let me guess you can't post...
Ok man,you better let the others who said he is staying with yosh. Why wait 3 weeks if it's true ,Let me guess you can't post or say who told you. Link to press release of terminated contract?
mb60 wrote:
Still working out all the details but it's coming. Just give it some time and it will all be clear in September.
Stew on a Beta. Sweet
8/28/2016 7:09am
mb60 wrote:
That's because they have both been riding Honda's at the Stewart compound. Just saying.
Since last week?

Just saying.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
8/28/2016 8:06am
The Rock wrote:
Did you receive participation trophies? Asking since you excuse Stewart not filing his paperwork and blame WADA. It was job related. His only job and he...
Did you receive participation trophies? Asking since you excuse Stewart not filing his paperwork and blame WADA. It was job related. His only job and he blew it.

No sympathy from this Stewart fan especially when he returned out of shape and stayed out of shape.
Like I said, you're a hero bro. Way to go!

The Shop

kkawboy14
8/28/2016 8:59am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2016 9:00am
He retired 3 months ago, the question is will he come out of retirement?
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2016 2:26pm
RedRum666 wrote:
GEICO/SEVEN/REDBULL/HONDA
Not according to Ricky Z (Factory Connection).
Although things can always change, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
mx295
8/29/2016 3:13pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2016 3:21pm
RedRum666 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Close.. MOTOCONCEPTS/SEVEN/REDBULL/HONDA... . Alessi hasn't signed because he wants to race in Australia. Smile
mark1960
8/29/2016 3:20pm
mb60 wrote:
That's because they have both been riding Honda's at the Stewart compound. Just saying.
cali11 wrote:
Pic or it didn't happen!
Cygnus wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/08/27/148703/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Cant imagine how motocross would have been so different if James had gone Honda.
Where would RC had gone? Etc.................

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2016 3:21pm
RedRum666 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
mx295 wrote:
Close.. MOTOCONCEPTS/SEVEN/REDBULL/HONDA... . Alessi hasn't signed because he wants to race in Australia. Smile
Damn...
I just don't see Tony and Big James getting along all that good, but I suppose we will see soon enough. Lol

I normally don't beleive too much shit I read on here, but other sources have said it was happening, and I know you're in the loop, so I got this to say - WOW, JUST WOW, I didn't see this coming. Haha

mx295
8/29/2016 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2016 3:39pm
langhammx wrote:
Damn... I just don't see Tony and Big James getting along all that good, but I suppose we will see soon enough. Lol I normally don't...
Damn...
I just don't see Tony and Big James getting along all that good, but I suppose we will see soon enough. Lol

I normally don't beleive too much shit I read on here, but other sources have said it was happening, and I know you're in the loop, so I got this to say - WOW, JUST WOW, I didn't see this coming. Haha

If Mike doesn't resign I don't see why Tony would be there. When Mike raced in Canada this summer it was in his contract that if Tony showed up anywhere near the team Mike would get fined
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2016 3:54pm
langhammx wrote:
Damn... I just don't see Tony and Big James getting along all that good, but I suppose we will see soon enough. Lol I normally don't...
Damn...

mx295 wrote:
If Mike doesn't resign I don't see why Tony would be there. When Mike raced in Canada this summer it was in his contract that if...
If Mike doesn't resign I don't see why Tony would be there. When Mike raced in Canada this summer it was in his contract that if Tony showed up anywhere near the team Mike would get fined
That's interesting.
The only Pulp podcast I've ever listened to was with Tony and he said he'll be back with Mike and Freise. He's been making his rounds with the amateur team at the nationals and Genova seems to love the guy. I can fully understand the reasoning behind the Kawi team not wanting Tony around, but I think Genova really does want him around though.
Then again.... Ive heard shit come out of Tony's mouth in the past that wasn't exactly accurate.

This is really interesting to me, I'm tempted to call Tony, but I really don't think he's gunna come clean, unless everything is signed for him already.
mx295
8/29/2016 3:57pm
langhammx wrote:
That's interesting. The only Pulp podcast I've ever listened to was with Tony and he said he'll be back with Mike and Freise. He's been making...
That's interesting.
The only Pulp podcast I've ever listened to was with Tony and he said he'll be back with Mike and Freise. He's been making his rounds with the amateur team at the nationals and Genova seems to love the guy. I can fully understand the reasoning behind the Kawi team not wanting Tony around, but I think Genova really does want him around though.
Then again.... Ive heard shit come out of Tony's mouth in the past that wasn't exactly accurate.

This is really interesting to me, I'm tempted to call Tony, but I really don't think he's gunna come clean, unless everything is signed for him already.
I don't know anything about what Tony is doing. That was just my guess.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2016 4:03pm
langhammx wrote:
That's interesting. The only Pulp podcast I've ever listened to was with Tony and he said he'll be back with Mike and Freise. He's been making...
That's interesting.

mx295 wrote:
I don't know anything about what Tony is doing. That was just my guess.
This should get interesting.
mhog
8/29/2016 4:06pm
I can't imagine Stewart will be back on the Yosh Suzuki again given his "circumstances" of not finishing races. He definitely still draws a crowd, maybe he will get a deal to do specialty races like MEC, straight rhythm, and a few oversea races. Seems like it would be a way to do a farewell tour of sorts. Perhaps even a few SX races. I respect what he's done for the sport, just painful to watch him show up not prepared and keep hurting himself. Age and poor fitness will catch up with you.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/29/2016 4:08pm
News on Stew? Yes. It's delicious.

mark1960
8/29/2016 4:15pm
GuyB wrote:
News on Stew? Yes. It's delicious. [img]https://romancingthestoveblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/beef-stew.jpg[/img]
News on Stew? Yes. It's delicious.

Do you have a picture of lamb stew.
Just a personal preference.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/29/2016 4:18pm
mark1960 wrote:
Do you have a picture of lamb stew.
Just a personal preference.
plowboy
8/29/2016 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2016 4:34pm
GuyB wrote:
SmartassAngry I didn't see you at the Ironman. Did you hang at the finish line/bottom all day? I saw Cudby standing in the corner after the holeshot line again this year. Is he fearless or crazy?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/29/2016 4:35pm
plowboy wrote:
Smartass:angry: I didn't see you at the Ironman. Did you hang at the finish line/bottom all day? I saw Cudby standing in the corner after the...
SmartassAngry I didn't see you at the Ironman. Did you hang at the finish line/bottom all day? I saw Cudby standing in the corner after the holeshot line again this year. Is he fearless or crazy?
I was there on press day, Friday (for the team USA press conference), and all day Saturday. Smile
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
8/29/2016 4:37pm
Oh that GuyB what a card!
plowboy
8/29/2016 4:45pm
plowboy wrote:
Smartass:angry: I didn't see you at the Ironman. Did you hang at the finish line/bottom all day? I saw Cudby standing in the corner after the...
GuyB wrote:
I was there on press day, Friday (for the team USA press conference), and all day Saturday. Smile
That was quite a track early in the day. I went to the top of Godzilla and my already huge respect for the riders went up exponenitially. Landing that uphill double into that deep ass muck and immediately launching blindly off that huge downhill...insane.

Post a reply to: Any news on Stew?

The Latest